Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,192 members, 7,835,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

What Osinbajo’s Call For Naira Devaluation Could Mean For The Future - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Osinbajo’s Call For Naira Devaluation Could Mean For The Future (22364 Views)

Senate To Invite Emefiele Over Naira Devaluation / Osinbajo: Call For Secession, Fastest Way To Extinction / What Osinbajo Told Buhari On Phone Before Sacking DSS Boss, Daura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: What Osinbajo’s Call For Naira Devaluation Could Mean For The Future by grandstar(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

You seem to think wars are father Christmas policies. I'm surprised. Kindly explain how.
Let me give you two father Christmas policies of Obama apart from the NATO bills
1. Iran nuclear deal
2. Paris climate agreement
That's not to mention the TPP which gave Mexico and Canada a head in regional trade over the US.
I'm surprised it's Trump who abandoned the Afghans and not Biden. You must be a hardcore leftist to even say that.

What is Father Christmas in the Iran Nuclear deal. It's a shame you don't realize that Trump cancel the agreement in order to win favor from the evangelical Christians who are supporters of Republican party.

What is wrong with the Paris Climate Agreement?

When you said Father Christmas policies, one would think these are policies that involved lots of cash to be handed out.

I doubt you understand what you're saying.

1 Like

Re: What Osinbajo’s Call For Naira Devaluation Could Mean For The Future by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:31am On Oct 14, 2021
grandstar:

What is Father Christmas in the Iran Nuclear deal. It's a shame you don't realize that Trump cancel the agreement in order to win favor from the evangelical Christians who are supporters of Republican party.

What is wrong with the Paris Climate Agreement?

When you said Father Christmas policies, one would think these are policies that involved lots of cash to be handed out.

I doubt you understand what you're saying.
Why don't you read about both deals before you start arguing.
FYI, Iran were paid $5bn in the first instance as part of the deal.
As for the climate agreement, who benefits from it?
Let me help you. China and Russia. The climate accord says developed countries go green by 2030 and pay more for carbon emission. Obama was more radical about the deal. He made environmental protection a barrier for manufacturing. Do you know who is exempted from the deal by virtue of being a "developing" country? China!!
Not only that they get to export tonnes of the products to the US at cheap rate while not getting sanctioned for climate.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: ‘only Peter Obi Can Face Osinbajo’ – Nigerians Debate Buhari’s Sucessor / Video Where Tinubu Said Only When Igbos Vote For Him Will They Eat National Cake / Obasanjo Carpets Jonathan As ‘woman Wrapper’… Controlled By Patience, Dieziani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.