Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Website Builder Reviews The Affiliate Genie Is Here - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Website Builder Reviews The Affiliate Genie Is Here (254 Views)

Karz Insurance Reviews: The Ultimate Guide To Choosing The Right Insurance Provi / Genie Script Review. Really Work For You Or Scam? / How To Create Free Website – Free Domain + Hosting With Best Website Builder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website Builder Reviews The Affiliate Genie Is Here by aditya42: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2021
The affiliate genie is a new website builder that is sure to be a huge success.
Why? Because it is SO easy to use.
Plus, it has many of the features of WordPress, but without the need to create a database…this confused a lot of newbies out there.
All you do is this:

1. Get a domain name

2. Open your favorite FTP program and send one file folder to your domain (instructions are included on this, it\’s very easy)

3. Go to whateveryourdomainnameis(dot)com/admin.php – the type that in your browser

4. Login with your user name and password and you are ready to make a site!

The builder uses what you see is what you get easy interface and you can also toggle between HTML.
You can easily add any content you want. And the features….WOW!

Affiliate genie automatically creates a sitemap and RSS feeds for your website.
If you don\’t know what this is, don\’t worry. You want it.
It helps Google and other search engines find your site and index it fast!
Visit Us: coldfeargames.com

Also, every time you add content, the affiliate genie will auto ping whatever sites you set it to.. this is just like WordPress blogs do.
Instantly letting the search engines know you updated your site.

On top of that, you can have visitors add comments and rate your products if you\’d like.
This builds trust and helps make sales if that\’s what you want to do.

This brings up a good point.
Affiliate genie was made by an internet marketer for internet marketers.
It\’s purpose was to create websites that sell products effectively and it works.
BUT, you can make any kind of website you want with this website builder.
You are not limited to affiliate sites.

If you would like to learn more about this website builder, just go to the link below.
That site was made with an affiliate genie. I also offer a bonus if you order there.
I will tell you exactly how I get my websites to number 1 in Google!

To learn more about affiliate genie, to order, and to get cool free bonuses, go to —>affiliate genie or affiliate genie review.
It really works, my sites are top-ranked!

Article from articlesbase.com

Read Also: Xenoverse 2 Transformations – Dragon Ball

(1) (Reply)

Essaydawn A Professional Essay Writing Service In USA / Paul Agwu And Sixteen Others Emerges As New National Executive Members Of Crute / I’m So Angry After Finding Out This, This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.