Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

How Did You Cut Off Bads Friends From Your Life ? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Cut Off Bads Friends From Your Life ? (252 Views)

What Made You Cut Off Ties With Your Best Friend(s)? / How Did You Learn About Nairaland For The First Time? / Man's Legs Cut Off In Auto Accident As Car Rams Into Bus In Lagos (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Cut Off Bads Friends From Your Life ? by Denvacandy: 9:54am On Oct 21, 2021
How was it easy for you to cut off bad friends from your life?

You might be a bad friend to another person but for sure you will also have bad friends who at a point in time you dont want to see them around you.

Here is my short story,

I had couple of friends whos only job with me is to come to my house and smoke blunt daily, at first i was comfortable with it but along the long run, this people not to have any purpose in life, as most of them still live with thier parent, they have no vision or goals and they see the way i am progressing little by little and this has bring allot of hatred out of them.

They always make me feel pain by talking down on me and never appreciate anything i do for them, rather they start finding fault in whatever i do.

Fast forward to when its time to cut their ass off, i had about 5 of them which i confidently delete thier number off my phone and since then i stoped them from coming to my house and we only say hi when we see each other on the road now.

I took the bold step without caring about what they will say outside because i know they will have already published allot of shitty story about me cutting of my friends.

One even had to post on whatsapp status referring to me on how i cut my friends off and immediately i delete and block his number.

At this point, my eyes where clear and i started seeing everything they have done and how their absent from my life has given me a great and clearer vision on whom to make friends with.

i keep my circle small now and i am grateful to God for making me take that bold step.

Kindly share your story
Re: How Did You Cut Off Bads Friends From Your Life ? by Blessing185(f): 11:04am On Oct 21, 2021
angry

(1) (Reply)

Small Business Web Site Design / National Association Of Nigerian Students Have Given The Army And Police One Wee / Have You Seen This 37 Year Old Chattered Accountant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.