Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

#osun2022 Ilerioluwa Or Imoleoluwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #osun2022 Ilerioluwa Or Imoleoluwa (173 Views)

Osun2022: 5 Reasons Why PDP Won / Osun2022: Davido Celebrates With Adeleke, Prostrate For Diri And Saraki / Osun2022: Where Is Labour Party? You Will Hear From Us In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#osun2022 Ilerioluwa Or Imoleoluwa by Ifedamolah(m): 9:44am On Oct 12, 2021
....I’m not here to argue or discuss that we differ about who we believe would fare better, because it’s time for us to submerge our differences and realize that it is best for us to first see that we have the same problem, a common problem that we’re all in the same boat and we all are going to catch the same hell from the same man even if he just happens to come from amidst a dynasty in Ede or from an illustrious community in Iragbiji. All of us have suffered here, in this state, insecurity, low business patronage, deceit of political office holders cum political oppression, economic exploitation as a result of cut backs from projects and social degradation at the hands of those mercenaries trading in the business of wanton inter-party fights.

Now in speaking like this, it doesn’t mean that we should be anti-APC, but I know for sure that we’re anti insecurity, we’re anti-oppression. And if the man from Iragbiji doesn’t want us to be anti-him, let him stop oppressing and degrading us. Lest we resort to asking that God instead shines his IMOLE on us if his ILERI won't give us succor. It’s one or the other in 2021. It isn’t that time is running out—time has run out!

I am one who doesn’t believe in deluding myself. I've watched ILERI OLUWA keenly keep the state's pocket locked to connote that we are cutting financial loopholes. In finance where ILERI excelled, it was taught that a locked pocket doesn't necessarily make one great at finances. In the court of public opinion commentary where I excel, it was reverberated that the choice for an overhead bridge at Orita Olaiya instead of Okefia doesn't make him good at governance and listening to yearnings of his state. The voters.

... I’m speaking with my pensioner grandma and I don't see her smiling at ILERI OLUWA, I am speaking with a business owner having to close down at Orita Olaiya for months because of the aesthetics in governance I don't see him happy either. The dust emanating daily from the stretch of Ona Baba Ona that ILERI OLUWA in 4 years couldn't complete is why my vulcanizer uncle at Kelebe Junction seems to be unhappy. Wanton Omo onile violence garnished with some gun wielding robbery across the state seems like why folks on Twitter seem to not want to smile. Ohh the dynamic Rauf Aregbesola's foot soldiers who threw all of their might at ILERI OLUWA'S emergence, our brothers and sisters some beaten to pulp and maligned by some ugly heads giusing as ILERI boys with some of them in court facing the perpetuity of going to jail for asking to eat where they laboured reek of their hatred for ILERI OLUWA even Rauf Aregbesola wouldn't smile at ILERI OLUWA.

So in 2021 you'd have to be awake and when I say awake I don't mean that popular Jehovah's witnesses publication I mean you have to open your eyes wide open and make better choices and better stands. Let ILERI OLUWA understand that your eyes has shone IMOLE to your choices and your inclinations. That there’s a new thinking coming in. That It won't be Omo onile Violence this month, cosmetic polity next month and something else. That It’ll be good governance, or it’ll be no governance. That it’ll be second term Governor, or it will be former governor. Take an uncompromising stand, look succinctly at ILERI OLUWA from the scopes of IMOLE OLUWA. Do not be blind to IMOLE OLUWA lest you run into being blind because there is no IMOLE OLUWA.

I shine IMOLE OLUWA to those who are ILERI OLUWA to me. But when you renegade on your ILERI OLUWA then my IMOLE from OLUWA stop shining on you.

In coming months, let it be IMOLE OLUWA or ILERI OLUWA. Let he that is ILERI OLUWA KNOW THAT NO ILERI is of God unless the one that makes life better for the people of God and let he that is IMOLE OLUWA KNOW THAT NO IMOLE SHINES except that which the people of GOD says shines. . .

Adegbite Adedamola Lasisi Omisore
Osun Central Senatorial District,
Iba, Osun State, Nigeria.
Ifecole@gmail.com
Progressive but not APC, democrat but not PDP

Text Inspired by Malcolm X, “The Ballot or the Bullet,” speech.

(1) (Reply)

INEC Organised A Sensitisation On Fake News For The Media, Bloggers In Awka / Security / Breaking News: Supreme Court Affirms Charles Soludo As APGA Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.