Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,995 members, 7,852,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 3 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 3 (154 Views)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: Day 8 / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 2 / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 3 by Iampbams: 9:54am On Oct 12, 2021
Hello nairalanders

how is your day going, trust you had a great night rest,

I know you will have a great and wonderful day ahead.

This is the 12th of October 2021, I am P bams and this is my WhatsApp football tv journey

yh I posted early today, I think it's good though.

sometimes it's just surprising to see how many Nigerians think, 'everything na scam now".

I texted someone requesting that he kindly joins my WhatsApp after my courtesy and telling him what the tv is about.

the next thing I am hearing is that I'm a scammer and I want to take his money, (paraphrased it, I don't even know if he is he or she but I received insult undecided)

even to the extent of calling me "oloshi"and all sorts, lol. grin

I guess that's the price to pay to succeed. although I have received many positive response since day one but there are some people eh, all is well.

yh blessed guys, so what the major reason for doing this.

obviously I want you to join my tv, but I also want to share the journey with you.

I have never done this before but it's great I started.

this is day 3 will be looking up till day 30

I think I got 3 contact today or so

the day is just starting so will be expecting more contacts, hopefully

this means the counting might not be accurate but I will always give you a sincere estimate, no lies.

I might not tell you the contacts I get per day as per it might not be Al ways correct but I will tell you per status views beacuse some can save your number and not view your status

My aim is to have at least 500 status views after a month (that will be before 10th of November,. 2021).

I will be sharing my growth process till 9th of November 2021.

so if you want to be part of this growth journey, click the link in the signature below, I promise I post strictly football content and I know you will love it, tell me you saw this on nairaland and I will save your number asap.

before, I had 105 views, plus 3 contacts, that's should be 105, that's an improvement.

Aim: to have at least 500 WhatsApp status views before 10th November 2021

current views: 105

contact gained today: 3 contact

total: about 108contacts

so that's it guys, will tell you about my improvement tomorrow

peace.

But guys you know it will be great if this post reaches front page.

walahi I will be very happy, I guess it would some day.

see you soon.

peace again.

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo: I'll Always Be Looking For More And More And More / Goaloong. Net / Series A, Laliga And Caraboa Cup Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.