Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,483 members, 7,830,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: Day 8 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: Day 8 (109 Views)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 3 / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 2 / My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: DAY 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Whatsapp Football Tv Journey: Day 8 by Iampbams: 2:42am On Oct 18, 2021
hello guys

lol. islept off before submitting this one

good morning

how was Sunday service

mine was great.

improvement for 17th of October 2021

yh it's been a great day I decided to pay for whatsapp views but it didn't turn out as I expected.

yh I am gaining views from it but like I said earlier, not as I expected.

like it's not easy to make money o

actually nothing is easy because it everything was easy then people will be doing it.

so most people do nothing because it is actually easy to do nothing

yh I have had some extra views today like 10

maybe I'm not stressing it enough

pls join my tv, I post interesting and updated content on football, so if you are reading this now and you haven't joined, then do so now.

so if you are just seeing this click the link in the signature below this post.

My aim is to have at least 500 status views after a month (that will be before 10th of November,. 2021).

I will be sharing my growth process till 9th of November 2021.

so if you want to be part of this growth journey, click the link in the signature below, I promise I post strictly football content and I know you will love it, tell me you saw this on nairaland and I will save your number asap.

Aim: to have at least 500 WhatsApp status views before 10th November 2021

from yesterday and today I got like 10 more view

making that 145, bit guys we need to grow o

this is day 8

hopefully things turn out for the better

so that's it guys, will tell you about my improvement Tomorrow

if you are seeing this, oya click the link below to join my sport Tv.

I know you will love it.

Peace

(1) (Reply)

Goaloong. Net / Super Eagles Midfielder Wilfred Ndidi Close To Return From Injury Layoff / Nigerian Liverpool Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.