Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? (1150 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Is Cheap And Safe To Live In With Nightlife? / My Terrible Experience With #landstarexpress Motors Luxurious Bus Company. / BREAKING!!! Young Shall Grow Luxurious Bus Burnt To Ashes In Umuahia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by TheOldGods: 11:14am On Oct 12, 2021
I am traveling next week and I'm checking my options
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by richmond500: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2021
TheOldGods:
Oga I'll advice u use flight,

better safe than sorry

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by ItsGoodToBeGood: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2021
richmond500:
Oga I'll advice u use flight,
better safe than sorry

Nigerian Airways abi Benin Airways

Na the handsomeness of his pocket go determine shaa.
OP if you get the money, use flight
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by Lionnation: 11:22am On Oct 12, 2021
What if he doesn't have the money for flight do you advise him do

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by Totilopussylick(m): 11:23am On Oct 12, 2021
TheOldGods:
you didn't mention which part of the northern part your traveling to

Any which way, travel to the north on luxurious bus at your own risk sad
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by Mossadd: 11:28am On Oct 12, 2021
TheOldGods:
use lagos to kano train
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by Legalcriminal: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Save enough money for the brothers on highway.

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by greatiyk4u(m): 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2021
TheOldGods:

Which part of the NORTH exactly?
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by richmond500: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
ItsGoodToBeGood:

Nigerian Airways abi Benin Airways

Na the handsomeness of his pocket go determine shaa.

OP if you get the money, use flight
Ojuelegba airways. Mtcheew

Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
write your will before then
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by greenie77: 1:29pm On Oct 12, 2021
With the bandits in charge of the roads? shocked.
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by TheOldGods: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
greatiyk4u:

Which part of the NORTH exactly?
Abuja
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by ednut1(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lionnation:
What if he doesn't have the money for flight do you advise him do
bandits and kidnappers no go hear that one when they ask for 20m
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by Lionnation: 3:45pm On Oct 12, 2021
ednut1:
are you serious
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by yunqdady: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
ednut1:
Many of you talking trash have not even left your village before.
OP, travel, nothing do you.
People travel daily to the North.
So far it's Abuja
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by Lionnation: 3:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Me I want to go to abuja is the road safe from ph
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by Lionnation: 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
yunqdady:

Many of you talking trash have not even left your village before.
OP, travel, nothing do you.
People travel daily to the North.
So far it's Abuja
OK thank you but we should not try Kaduna or kano on bus
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by Limassol(m): 4:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Your concern\question is vague, to get good pointers please clarify?
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by yunqdady: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lionnation:
OK thank you but we should not try Kaduna or kano on bus
Well, some do daily.
You might be un lucky to travel when the bad people are on the road
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by THURAFTERNOON: 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ah Lagos to abuja.. please be very careful my brother and commit your journey to God
…I wish you safety.. I believe not everyone can afford to use a flight

1 Like

Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by TheOldGods: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
THURAFTERNOON:
Ah Lagos to abuja.. please be very careful my brother and commit your journey to God
…I wish you safety.. I believe not everyone can afford to use a flight
i can afford a flight. However,I'm scared of height plus I'm a fan of long journey
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by THURAFTERNOON: 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
TheOldGods:
i can afford a flight. However,I'm scared of height plus I'm a fan of long journey

Had my first ever plane experience yesterday too Lagos to Uyo , there’s nothing serious about the altitude scare tbh lol.. and it’s just for your safety bro. Goodluck
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by Matheusmartin: 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yeah, it's very safe. Just make sure at least #10m has been budgeted down for ransom.
grin
Re: Is It Still Safe To Travel To North With Luxurious Bus? by Cousin9999: 9:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
You need a bus like this, my guy.

(1) (Reply)

Burkina Faso Airlines / Mardi Gras / Nigerian Couple Jailed For Manufacturing Passports In London!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.