Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana (19712 Views)

76-Year Old Grandfather Robert Busted With Drugs In Edo / Bandits’ Drug Suppliers Ejiofor, Mohammed Busted With 24kg Diazepam, Codeine / Suspected Lagos Robbers Kelechukwu, Godspower Busted With Stolen SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by ezechi24(m): 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

I wonder why Northerners are involved in a serious crime this days.

Before, you hardly see north people in crime like this. undecided

who told you.?
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So it's not only terrorism , banditry and raping underage and old vulnerable women that this uncircumcised idiots are into? They also add stealing of ATM cards to their CV.

No wonderr the holy book says "FEAR NORTH"

I doubt they are stolen cards, they probably recruited some almajiris or Okada drivers to open accounts. . They are probably being used to collect money at the official rate abroad and then round tripped. Every account can spend $100 monthly at the official rate abroad multiply that by 600 and you can see where they were going. 600* 100* 20% is $12,000 free money every month!

everybody running their own scams in this Nigeria...in the same way some people are into drugs!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by Ehisod(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Take am easy no be only aboki or Muslims dey do am.
MadamVanessa:
So it's not only terrorism , banditry and raping underage and old vulnerable women that this uncircumcised idiots are into? They also add stealing of ATM cards to their CV.

No wonderr the holy book says "FEAR NORTH"

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by Kaybenny(m): 5:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
abobote:
Ghanaian police are very polite unlike their Nigerian counterpart. Last year, I was stopped at a police check point in Ghana around 3:00 am, while I was in bolt/Uber, the officer asked me to come down, I obeyed, he asked where I was going to, I told him , he asked for my nationality I told, he asked me to search my self and bring out everything in my pocket, I did, and I was having equivalent of 1M naira cash, but in CFA, he asked if I'm into Yahoo, I said no, he allowed me to go. Then I started wondering how it could have played out at that odd hour if it were to be Nigeria police

For this cowtry na just one word you get to say; it is finished, you yourself no go even see your dead body.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by AmazingELixir: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
undecided

Aboki...L and money laundering.and very sure most of those atm owners are politically exposed persons.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by soil4soil(m): 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerian money flying away through an unknown man. God will help your leaders. How did he excape from Nigeria, thank Ghanaian authority.
[b][/b]WHY IS THAT IS ONLY OUTSIDE THE COUNTRY THAT ALL THE ARREST ARE MADE.
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by DeltaMaddness: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
He's a Nigerien and not a Nigerian
I'm resident here in Ghana and these lazy blogger's need to be real and truthful,instead of peddling lies just for popularity and traffic
Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by marsup: 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Those are cloned cards. Why are some Nigerians hell bent on dragging our image to the mud?
How did we get here?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by NWABUKA007(m): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
[/quote]
bubu mentioned next level na cheesy
Olarewaju89:
undecided

bubu mentioned next level na
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by Newton85: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
How can a Nigerian man be named Bachir Musa Aminou? Bachir and Aminou are French-influenced spelling of Bashir and Aminu. Or you mean a Nigerien, as in, someone from Niger Republic?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by timay(m): 6:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
chloride6:
Someone needs to go to court and establish the legal amount of ATM cards that can be found on your person, because I no understand.

Not when those ATM cards don't carry you legal name and it has different names on them. Then you become an object of suspicion and subsequently investigation

I'm sure you can own thousands of ATM cards, as long as they are yours. And there is no law against that.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by justking(m): 6:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Too baddddd.
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by StanislausWeCan(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nigerian police? By that kind time? Your story would have been different,that's if the person is even alive to tell it. Thank God for you man. You see,they have woefully failed in that system and institutions. The people must stand up to change positively the narration,especially the youth. We must start something,because we can make the difference.
#WECAN - making the difference.
abobote:
Ghanaian police are very polite unlike their Nigerian counterpart. Last year, I was stopped at a police check point in Ghana around 3:00 am, while I was in bolt/Uber, the officer asked me to come down, I obeyed, he asked where I was going to, I told him , he asked for my nationality I told, he asked me to search my self and bring out everything in my pocket, I did, and I was having equivalent of 1M naira cash, but in CFA, he asked if I'm into Yahoo, I said no, he allowed me to go. Then I started wondering how it could have played out at that odd hour if it were to be Nigeria police

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by jerry2cino(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
well done Ghana, una don try, but for this 9ja people dey wey get more than that and them dey they felenjo and nothing dey happen, 9ja when we go wake up?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by archkelvin(m): 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Atm card we dey manage, e reach aboki turn guyman hold 600+
The tin tire person����

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by gulfer: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2021
Our financial system is so porous.... I bet all those cards were issued simultaneously, they might need to look into the books of these banks grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by Kirkman: 7:57pm On Oct 12, 2021
E be money laundering things grin
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by Gfh1: 7:58pm On Oct 12, 2021
Really
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by DavidHarry(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2021
Abeg who sabi as dem take dey collect money with another person ATM no vex
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by Abujason: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

They have always been involved in all sorts of crimes. It is only that the government is always protecting their identities.
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by poiZon: 10:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Buhari didn't just come to steal and destroy, he also came to teach his fellow headslammers how to do it.
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by francis7257(m): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
Arrested twice! As e don be mallam now na no face no case.
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by calcal: 12:27am On Oct 13, 2021
Banks should explain how their operation is facilitating money laundry.

if it is crypto the whole world will be crying by now.
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by soojar(m): 5:22am On Oct 13, 2021
chloride6:
Someone needs to go to court and establish the legal amount of ATM cards that can be found on your person, because I no understand.

Which court do you want to go for that. Does bank issue more than one ATM to one person.

Over 600 ATMs found on one person?? Even if it's just 1 ATM found on you and it's not carrying your name then you need to explain how you got possession of it and for what purpose not to talk of almost 700 ATMs with almost 700 names.
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by Loveurneighbour: 6:36am On Oct 13, 2021
This Aboki is working for his master Chukwudi
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by naijadrivablog: 7:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Olarewaju89:
undecided

Which crime is worse that corruption in government offices?
Re: Nigerian Man Busted With 656 ATM Cards Remanded Again In Ghana by cardoctor(m): 7:52am On Oct 13, 2021
God catch am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian man arrested in India for smuggling 15 kg of drugs (photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Motorists On Nkwelle/Isiagu/Nibo Road In Anambra (Video) / Car Hijackers Shot Dead (very Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.