Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love (988 Views)

I Needed Full Errection But My D Failed Me. / Lady Sets Up Boyfriend With Her Friend, He Failed Twice / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by HumansFailedMe(f): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lots of things I've experienced in my life. The good, the bad and the ugly times if I seem to be a thorough lesson to me and how I operate my life and soul now.

Moving forward, growing up, my Mama use to tell me "boy, beware of bad friends".
I've got lots of friends around me. And honestly, deep down my heart and soul, I love my family and friends. My prayer every day is to see us grow all. But I wasn't getting back the love.

One thing that kills me is, I never forgive women, but I always forgive the men. This is my weakness. I rate my fellow man above women. Even during offering help and grants, Gifts and every. But I'm not gay I was just Redpill.
Girls love to be around me but I don't give them the energy they want. Broken up with a lot of women just because I and my friends always have misunderstood because of them in Situations as she tells me "baby could you believe your friend is asking me out, baby your friend touched my ass, Baby your friend told me you're fvcking another girl". Are you dating me or your friends" kinda situation? Snitch! Snitching! Snitchery!
My bad, a lot of my friends and males ive helped over women. I always feel women don't need help and I'm always there for my friends.

Whatever I do, I try to involve them so we all benefit from it. That's just me. I'm always good at bringing new ideas that will bring money, bring money, bring money and bring sex. That's me.

They all love to be around me. I just found out that they are around me because of what they're benefitting from me.

I fell so many times. Stand up, fell again. Especially financially because of friends.

They're always on me bringing one problem or the other.

This time my fall was like falling from a Mango tree. Everything spoilt. And also got to the point of being homeless with sickness. What shocked me is, everyone Vanished. Both family and friends.

Everyone ran away, I picked up myself. But now I'm a Wise man. This is my plan honestly. I'm a person that will never stop giving to anyone close to me that's just me. Now I don't want this to happen again.

I thought of something, this might shock you. There was a year, I use to work in an eatery. That year, I use to bring home food for a dog in our area. For just a space of 3 weeks, I worked in that eatery that year. The food I do bring home even remained and crumbs of a different kind of food. But could you believe till that dog left died? He was always showing me love and always there for me in times of danger whenever someone want to attack me. The lovely welcome home shaking of tail he gives to me whenever he sees me going to work or coming back gives me the joy to want to do more for him but I was not working at an eatery where I get free food for him again. What I'm talking about is more than 10years now.

Now, I thought of buying a dog and giving the dog all that the dog deserves to live a good life than helping people close to me again. Be it, friends and family.

I don't want to give a Man more than what he deserves again because they still bite the hands that feed them.

I'm not saying I want to start showing women, love. When I say Man, I mean all human this time.

I don't care how society sees me. I don't care what people will say now. I can't kill myself. I nearly ran mad. But thank God for life. Thank God for Arizona which is don't smoke before but I started smoking because of thinking. I was a concrete anti-smoking ambassador. But I lost it when I had to hold into it than for me to commit suicide. I can still stop smoking when I want to but if I commit suicide there's no second chance. That's my feeling and thank God I was able to smoke responsibly.

For my family, the people I care more about in every angle of life. People I wished and pray God just give me my heart desires let me show this family who I am true. Let me spoil them with more love and support but they always dump me during hard times.

This is what I feel. Yes, this is what I feel. It's now obvious. Even the woman that gave birth to me that I called my mother.

Yes, this is what it is. I was dying in the hospital. My mum came and didn't even show remorse for seeing me the first time lying on a hospital bed. I couldn't even pay for my treatment. And she's doing business. And I always support her with the little I have. It's all fine.

Now I just want to show real love to dogs. Honestly. They can't pay me with bad. That's what I believe.

Please any dog owner in the house. Be it Pet or grown. Please speak up. How's the feeling and vibes between you and your dog?
Are you getting the love back?

Note: I want to give God all the glory for giving me Wizkid Made In Lagos. That music kept me going. I'm the only one that understands this. I'm the only one honestly. That album is spiritual to me. It's given me a picture of the things I've learnt and will soon achieve. Honestly. Songs like Reckless. " I no dey give a man more than what he deserves them still dey bite the hand's wey dey feed them.
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by MrrGary: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Please any dog owner in the house. Be it Pet or grown. Please speak up. How's the feeling and vibes between you and your dog?
Are you getting the love back?

You don’t need to ask this mahnn..

The love and respect dogs gives to their owners is beyond imagination,
That beautiful creature you see can without a second thought give their lives for you, if that is required cool

2 Likes

Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by Ever8090: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ok...but hope you too have not fail another human as a human that you are?
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by HumansFailedMe(f): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ever8090:
Ok...but hope you too have not fail another human as a human that you are?

No one is above mistakes. I hardly rely on people. That's me. No one and no family except for my parent that give birth to me can say they have showed me real love.
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by Afamsi: 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
My friend family cannot make you complete neither can your male friends. Olosho parading as girl friend cannot either, but pray to God to give you the bone of your bone and flesh of your flesh- I mean your own wife, and I bet you, you will come back here to testify. Dog can never be a suitable partner for a human.
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by Wawelexy(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2021
Dogs are wonderful creatures when it comes to showing love, but can never be compared to that of human when u find the right partner.....

Would u love to have sex with ur dog?
Would ur dog inherite ur properties when u gone?

Like someone said, pray for the right people around you....
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by Crossroad1(m): 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
Wahala Don too much for the world already..
My broda, even if you wanna wife a dog, no one will stop you
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by Ever8090: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

No one is above mistakes. I hardly rely on people. That's me. No one and a family except for my parent that give birth to me can say they have showed me real love.
it's unfortunate anyway that life itself does not treat us equally to some extent the one that created us it feels like he does not treat us equally even..some people almost get choked from too much love from people around them while some, like yourself wish to be shown just a little pitch of love but won't get.

One thing I realise in life is that, no matter who loves us or who doesn't, we just have to create our own happiness because no one can ever make you happy except you creat that happiness yourself.

I have been a victim of both human and nature harsh treatment, like for instance I am at the verge of getting thrown out of my apartment by my landlord because I haven't paid after 2 months of expiration, but someone is owing me 1.167,00 while my rent is just 150k, after going to his place without any positive results and no eventual solution seems available urgently, I have decided to laugh and smile at myself just to make sure I don't harm my health.

So you should even be thankful that your parents are there to love you, I don't have one of them around to even talk to not to talk of getting love from them.

My brother life is like this because we humans are not ready to see the reason to give others the opportunity to smile even though it won't cost us nothing more than we can afford.

What you need is just "an act" but see how you are not getting it from man, what about those who seeks "both love and material help but can't find"?

Just be happy and remain open to people as the humans are not and can never be the same, one day you will come across friends who will make you feel loved in the way and volume you so much desire..

1 Like

Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by HumansFailedMe(f): 3:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
I'm not even saying I want to wife a dog. I just want to stay away from humans and be friends with Dog. Till then I get back my mental balance about human. I'm so scared about human and going closer to have friends again. To top it all, I don't trust my family anymore.
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by HumansFailedMe(f): 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2021
,father's rent ? in ,,. cost us anything others
Ever8090:
it's unfortunate anyway that life itself does not treat us equally to some extent the one that created us it feels like he does not treat us equally even..some people almost get choked from too much love from people around them while some, like yourself, wish to be shown just a little pitch of love but won't get.

One thing I realise in life is that no matter who loves us or who doesn't, we just have to create our happiness because no one can ever make you happy except you create that happiness yourself.

I have been a victim of both human and nature harsh treatment, nstance, I am on the verge of getting thrown out of my apartment by my landlord because I haven't paid after 2 months of expiration, but someone is owing me 1.167,00 while my rent is just 150k, after going to his place without any positive results and no eventual solution seems available urgently, I have decided to laugh and smile at myself just to make sure I don't harm my health.

So you should even be thankful that your parents are there to love you, I don't have one of them around to even talk to not to talk of getting love from them.

My brother life is like this because we humans are not ready to see the reason to allow others to smile even though it won't cost us anything more than we can afford.

What you need is just "an act" but see how you are not getting it from man, what about those who seek "both love and material help can't find"?

Just be happy and remain open to people as the humans are not and can never be the same, one day you will come across friends who will make you feel loved in the way and volume you so much desire...

Thank you so much. But I want to let you know. I never get any love even from my family.
Everyone is just in for what they can get from me. I lost my life. I've cried here on Nairaland for help. Bro, I was homeless. But I thank God, I'm smiling now apartment listening to Wizkid's Smile smiley

Wizkid's songs have helped me heal from this situation alongside Bella create song titles are " Out there". Don't you stop Mr soldier Man? Bro, I might sound like someone to you but I know what I passed through. I nearly committed suicide. I lost my appetite and couldn't eat.

My bags were outside. I was left with the offer of going back t,o my father's house. But I told myself I can never go back to where I came from. My father owns a big compound and collects rents. But I don't see the joy in spending a night in my father's house because he will kill me with pressure. Fighting people around the neighbourhood. I might take up one midnight and drink poison.
Being homeless. They are still even placing bills on me. wink Family and Enemies, I swear I don't know who is who.,

For 4days I couldn't eat and even with food in my front. Now I just finished eating the second plate of rice and goat meat stew I prepared.

Bro, who die fuckup big time. Even if them shoot you gun, no die oh! Because you fit still survive !
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by HumansFailedMe(f): 3:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Who have a yummy as pet? How does it feels.
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by EveryYearEvery2: 3:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
Not a bad idea
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by Ever8090: 4:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

Thank you so much. But I want to let you know. I never get any love even from my family.
Everyone is just in for what they can get from me. I lost my life. I've cried here on Nairaland for help. Bro, I was homeless. But I thank God, I'm smiling now apartment listening to Wizkid's Smile smiley

Wizkid's songs have helped me heal from this situation alongside Bella create song titles are " Out there". Don't you stop Mr soldier Man? Bro, I might sound like someone to you but I know what I passed through. I nearly committed suicide. I lost my appetite and couldn't eat.

My bags were outside. I was left with the offer of going back t,o my father's house. But I told myself I can never go back to where I came from. My father owns a big compound and collects rents. But I don't see the joy in spending a night in my father's house because he will kill me with pressure. Fighting people around the neighbourhood. I might take up one midnight and drink poison.
Being homeless. They are still even placing bills on me. wink Family and Enemies, I swear I don't know who is who.,

For 4days I couldn't eat and even with food in my front. Now I just finished eating the second plate of rice and goat meat stew I prepared.

Bro, who die fuckup big time. Even if them shoot you gun, no die oh! Because you fit still survive !
hmmm....enjoy your self bro..
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by Sonnobax15(m): 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2021
lipsrsealed
This op story touch me well well sad
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by dopedan(m): 8:35pm On Oct 12, 2021
HumansFailedMe:

This your situation at your fathers house is d same with me here i need to leave i just need something to be doing to pay my bills
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by HumansFailedMe(f): 8:29am On Oct 17, 2021
dopedan:
This your situation at your fathers house is d same with me here i need to leave i just need something to be doing to pay my bills

Honestly, bro.. Run from them. I'm getting myself back now.
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by HumansFailedMe(f): 4:45pm On Nov 20, 2021
I now own my dog and live a sweet life... My friends backing around and family that I dumped them now that I'm back to my feet

Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by Candidlady: 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
HumansFailedMe:
I now own my dog and live a sweet life... My friends backing around and family that I dumped them now that I'm back to my feet

ithink it is spelt barking

and ialso think we get back on our feet. Nat to our feet! Am nat sure o

¤kwaya on a saturday¤
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by brosom(m): 4:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
Thank God man no be God
Re: Humans Failed Me, I Want To Show Dogs Love by HumansFailedMe(f): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2021
Candidlady:

ithink it is spelt barking

and ialso think we get back on our feet. Nat to our feet! Am nat sure o

¤kwaya on a saturday¤

Gns teacher... Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Facebook: This Girl I Added On Facebook Stopped Liking My Photos / How I Suffered In A Narcissistic Relationship / I Quit My Job For This. I Don't Regret It At All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.