Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,183 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:44 AM

DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University (57227 Views)

Eniafè Momodu And Nana Otedola Chat At Lagos Fashion Week (Photo) / DJ Cuppy And Her Mother, Nana Otedola Pictured Together / Temi Otedola And Her Mother, Nana In Adorable Selfie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by celila: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
She go well !!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Thylord(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by palsenator(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So without pink attachment and wigs, Cuppy can't carry any other color on her head. She's too obsessed with pink color. I hope she dye her pubic hairs pink color too.

Wait , must you hate? This is her signature for crying out loud... It's what sells her... She even painted her Ferrari to pink from the original black... She is a celebrity and she picks what she is okay with... Don't expect her to change her signature color anytime soon cos of people like you.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Sunday2021: 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2021
So fcking what? So I should fry Namdi kanu abi?
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by RichAbujaGuy: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Florence Ifeoluwa go be a Naija governor one day and I'm go to be her kept husband. grin
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sunday2021:
I thought this Wich said she didn't go abroad.
You wanted to destroy the Lagos that made you who you are now. Ungrateful elements!!!!
this guy man don lost. grin

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by codesngr(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Women you guys will always come online even in real life and pretend like you love yourselves.. The truth here is that you guys hate and jealous each other so much.

Before i thought women dresses to impress men, i don't even know they do all this to compete with their gender

They dress to actually compete with each other .

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by generalwo(m): 6:22pm On Oct 12, 2021
Money good sha...... My mama Don hug me like 700 times this year alone and even our next door neighbor nor hear about am..... This money sha.... I must make am!
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Nice one.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Akinsete19(m): 6:23pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Women you guys will always come online even in real life and pretend like you love yourselves.. The truth here is that you guys hate and jealous each other so much.

Before i thought women dresses to impress men, i don't even know they do all this to compete with their gender
cheesy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by MsFaith: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2021
What a news! With your strong voice
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Jaqenhghar: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So without pink attachment and wig, Cuppy can't carry any other color on her head. She's too obsessed with pink color. I hope she dye her pubic hairs pink color too.

What is it to you? The only way you will find out is if she releases nude pictures or a sex video. Apart from that your chances of even getting a peck is nil
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Jaqenhghar: 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2021
Sunday2021:
I thought this Wich said she didn't go abroad.
You wanted to destroy the Lagos that made you who you are now. Ungrateful elements!!!!
Lagos made her what? She owes you mfers nothing.
When she was speaking out about the water situation in that shithole shey una still rally round abuse am.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by WaffenSS(m): 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2021
The dumbest creature known to man.

Also that hair color has become monotonous.
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Jaqenhghar: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2021
generalwo:
Money good sha...... My mama Don hug me like 700 times this year alone and even our next door neighbor nor hear about am..... This money sha.... I must make am!

You get mama when go hug you and you still dey complain. I will give my right arm and everything I own to get one more hug from my mama
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by IceQween(f): 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's finished! So this one is news sotey una push am come front page? shocked shocked shocked
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Guk: 6:34pm On Oct 12, 2021
Authoreety:
Wow... Never heard of her mum

Her name is Nana Otedola.
She owns the prestigious Garment Care Dry cleaners & bn around for 21years. Catch up with her here: https://www.instagram.com/garmentcareltd/?hl=en
https://www.facebook.com/garmentcareltd/
https://garmentcareltd.com/
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by generalwo(m): 6:38pm On Oct 12, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

You get mama when go hug you and you still dey complain. I will give my right arm and everything I own to get one more hug from my mama
.... So sorry for your loss bro..... May God help mama soul to rest in His bossom.... Amen

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Lugianostar(m): 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oxford university !!!!

Lovely
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Antoeni(m): 6:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Yeye dey worry una, pikin wey leave wey never reach 2 weeks , una don dey miss her,
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by ModeEbo(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lovely family
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Pataricatering(f): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Before i thought women dress to impress men, i don't even know they do all this to compete with their gender
leave women alone ! you people murder and maim yourselves- we greet you rip and everybody moves on - we don't start yarning dust about how men hate each other . Abeg

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Bamzyriches451: 6:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Mummy's girl
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by paskal16: 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Ok
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Charx122: 6:55pm On Oct 12, 2021
MadamVanessa:
So without pink attachment and wig, Cuppy can't carry any other color on her head. She's too obsessed with pink color. I hope she dye her pubic hairs pink color too.

Something that is pink already..
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Drcombo: 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
Lovely family...
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Navalsadiq(m): 6:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
It's all pink.

Is oxford not overated.those who have come up with invention graduated from american institution of learning
Re: DJ Cuppy's Mother, Nana Otedola Visits Her At Oxford University by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
Prayfortheworld:

Before i thought women dress to impress men, i don't even know they do all this to compete with their gender
how about the guy who tried to poison his friend's drink?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: Before Vs Now (Throwback Photos) / Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Yomi Casual And Grace’s White Wedding At Eko Hotel (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.