Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,821 members, 7,817,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) (90516 Views)

Northern Green Anaconda: World Biggest Snake Discovered In The Amazon Rainforest / Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) / Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by realsportclub7: 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2021
ChasinGood:
grin na the croc fvck up sha. Bite abi crush something you dey dull
You underestimate the power of an Anaconda
If it were a bigger one

That Croc would have been in the belly of the Anaconda

The Croc is begging for air and you expect it to bite?

Anyway the Croc was wise, he knew Anaconda can breathe under water and he did the needful

7 Likes

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Charlieluvboy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kam2021:
I don't understand..is it even possible for the anaconda to swallow the camain
100% possible
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Oppy2k2: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Only God knows who/what motivated that Anaconda.

Motivational speaker. The snake will die eventually due to numerous bites from the croc.

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Life is Full of Battles!
Spiritual battles, Physical battles , Animal battles, etc. it's all about Battle for Survival of the Fittest!

If you show any sign of Weakness in any of these battles, you will be trampled on and you become a Casualty of Life.

There are many Anacondas and Crocodiles in Human form looking to Swallow and Possess others.

But if you Have JESUS Genuinely, they Sight what you carry and they Give way!
They Sight you and they Submit!

It is a Huge risk to Live life Just Empty!
I'm with you ride on sir

2 Likes

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by EgusiShankly: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
Snakes are too greedy..

That croc shouldn't have let the fight end in stalment.
Nonsense!
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by UncommonLogic: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2021
[[s]quote author=Righteousness2 post=106682011]Life is Full of Battles!
Spiritual battles, Physical battles , Animal battles, etc. it's all about Battle for Survival of the Fittest!

If you show any sign of Weakness in any of these battles, you will be trampled on and you become a Casualty of Life.

There are many Anacondas and Crocodiles in Human form looking to Swallow and Possess others.

[/quote][/s]

Rubbish trash

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Kam2021: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
100% possible
that small snake there??won't it burst??..quite strange
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by house10s: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Life is Full of Battles!

dem dey talk about animals u dey talk about human, with all d bible for ur head hows ur life better, rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by RedEnergy: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Caiman is a normal food for Anacondas and pythons. They squeeze them dead and swallow it whole. Sometimes, unfortunately, if the caiman is too big and unable to digest properly causing too much acid build up inside the snake belly, the anaconda or python stomach will burst open and it will die

5 Likes

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by RedEnergy: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2021
This Caiman was lucky the Anaconda tail was in its mouth

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Nonywendy(m): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

na motivational speakers na
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by myami: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I must commend you, you're a very consistent person.
do you believe in God
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Charlieluvboy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Kam2021:
that small snake there??won't it burst??..quite strange
it won't burst
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Nonywendy(m): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
Gobdddd:
But why have they made it too difficult for us to be able to download pictures from this app?
u can download
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2021
myami:
do you believe in God

Yes, I do.

2 Likes

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Ugandatales: 8:59pm On Oct 12, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

I need that kind of motivation in my life. lol.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Picker28: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Greedy anaconda
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Lightorder: 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2021
Righteousness2:
Life is Full of Battles!

You said it all. I am hiding behind Jesus in this battle

4 Likes

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Haakeem(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2021
That specie of croc is weak jor....if the anaconda,pythton or what so ever try the maximum wildest crocodile,it would just crush it with a bite caiman!! I am highly ashamed of you.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Lightorder: 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
eliyke:
:oop which one b caiman?na crocodile
Family?
I Kept wondering. A caiman wouldn’t have survived an underwater battle, i guess
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Haakeem(m): 9:04pm On Oct 12, 2021
realsportclub7:

You underestimate the power of an Anaconda
If it were a bigger one

That Croc would have been in the belly of the Anaconda

The Croc is begging for air and y out expect it to bite?

Anyway the Croc wise, he knew Anaconda can breathe under water and he did the needful

nothing as underestimate! the fact is that the crocodile is not that strong.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by princewarri1985: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Holiness2100:
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083417/amp/Caiman-anaconda-battle-caught-camera-snake-attempts-crush-reptile-fought-off.html
which one be caiman again? Crocrodile simple or the local warri langua we call it agbakara make una take am small make una non use english wound us
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by educhigo: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
That's how buhari wrap namdi kanu in DSS custody, cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Adefolarin1: 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2021
Chai, i missed animal fight club on natgeo wild

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Haakeem(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2021
Oppy2k2:

Motivational speaker. The snake will die eventually due to numerous bites from the croc.
true talk but sha.... That croc specie isnt that strong if it were the one's from austrilia one bite would terminate the anaconda's skin or what so ever.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by OpinionCounts(m): 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
ChasinGood:
grin na the croc fvck up sha. Bite abi crush something you dey dull

The snake was seriously constricting it's neck hence making it really difficult for the croc to breath, in that condition the croc will be gasping for air and not have enough strength to give a killer bite. Honestly, the croc was the lucky one in this encounter and I think it's size compared to the size of the snake helped it. If it were to be a larger anaconda, that croc would have been digesting in it's stomach by now because the constriction would have been unbearable for it to last 40mins.

7 Likes

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Nobody: 9:08pm On Oct 12, 2021
I don dey nairaland for like 10 Years and I can say with all My Chest that Once best chance of Making Front page is a Snake Topic.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Slurity(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
Holiness2100:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10083417/amp/Caiman-anaconda-battle-caught-camera-snake-attempts-crush-reptile-fought-off.html
I did not agree to a draw until about a week when the anaconda may likely die of the injuries sustained from the bites. Only the reptile has the highest odd to survive such battle

3 Likes

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Angelfrost(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2021
If only the anaconda was as big the fictional portrayal by Hollywood... This would not have been a contest at all.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Haakeem(m): 9:11pm On Oct 12, 2021
Charlieluvboy:
it won't burst
stupid fact u made!If that snake should swallow a fully grown he-goat it would burst talkless of an adult croc! Na nash u dey use reason?
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2021
tempem:
Animal Fight Club! grin

Meanwhile, Jaguar is skilled at humbling crocs.
small crocs you mean?

A caiman this size will eat a jaguar not to talk of a Salt water or Nile crocodile

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Huge Snake Killed In Festac-lagos This Morning. (pictures) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.