Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,810 members, 7,956,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:53 PM

Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) (91019 Views)

Northern Green Anaconda: World Biggest Snake Discovered In The Amazon Rainforest / Scientists Baffled By Shark That Defies Rules Of Survival To Walk On Land (Pics) / Are Anacondas As Dangerous As Shown In The Movie "Anaconda?" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Caseless: 7:30am On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Only God knows who/what motivated that Anaconda.
that anaconda is not even big enough to constrict such a big crocodile.

I hate both animals, but I'd have been happy if anaconda won in this case.

The snake lost because it's injured and they hardly survive open injuries.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by pacespot(m): 7:30am On Oct 13, 2021
Should the snake head mistakenly escape into the mouth of this deadly caiman, that would have effectively sealed the fight in favour of the croc.

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Vinnie2000(m): 7:37am On Oct 13, 2021
promiseland245:
You did say if Whitemoney wins Big Brother show then you would stop.
Why the conflict of decision ?

Oh No!
Dat was our other Brother, Mr Falseprophet1.. cheesy
He had to eat the humble Pie and chew his Words! sad

For Righteousness2 or Holiness2100, the Way he Links Normal events with d Rapture or EndTime messages is so Tiring! undecided

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by jimmynauty: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Life is Full of Battles!
Spiritual battles, Physical battles , Animal battles, etc. it's all about Battle for Survival of the Fittest!

If you show any sign of Weakness in any of these battles, you will be trampled on and you become a Casualty of Life.

There are many Anacondas and Crocodiles in Human form looking to Swallow and Possess others.

But if you Have JESUS Genuinely, they Sight what you carry and they Give way!
They Sight you and they Submit!

It is a Huge risk to Live life Just Empty!

Thank you Yahshua there is no adjective GENUINELY in receivimg you. It's man that qualifies the belief with words.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by solostar1: 7:49am On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You don talk say this topic is base on Caiman

So you have not seen videos of lions and crocodiles slugging it out in the African wild? Make some research and cure your ignorance.

A jaguar will be eating by a Salt Water crocodile cheesy

I move grin

It is the confidence of ignorant folks like you that I admire. Always trying to prove their ignorance rather than improve their knowledge.

Wetin concern Jaguars that are native to South American and Salt water crocodile that is native to Southeast Asia and Australia.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by brightalo1010: 7:58am On Oct 13, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

I must commend you. You're a very consistent person.

Consistent with lies and falasy, I thought he said Biden will never be sworn in?

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2021
solostar1:

It is the confidence of ignorant folks like you that I admire. Always trying to prove their ignorance rather than improve their knowledge.

Wetin concern Jaguars that are native to South American and Salt water crocodile that is native to Southeast Asia and Australia.
Alaye shift

It seems you just made your research about the salt water crocodile... You don learn something be that grin

People compare the most strongest animal between a Tiger and Lion

Even though there are no tigers in Africa.

Some people go even sit down for Europe and start saying "Who will win in a fight between a wolve and hyena"... Are there hyenas in Europe or America?

And nah your useless self carry yourself com quote me... so stop been stupid.

Nah my comment to the guy I quoted be that in a screenshot.

Nah your carry yourself enter Wetin no concern you, so stop wailing and carry your useless self comot my front.

I only let the guy know say nah just small crocs jaguar fit take on, not huge ones. Before you started the unnecessary wailing

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by gbengu(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2021
I wanted to overlook your display of foolishness before but is like you're a bit better in your foolery than other unfortunate souls attacking @Righteousness 2 today.

The guy speak wisdom and only those that are blessed with spiritual eyes and gifts, solid in Christian faith and see beyond the physical would comprehend him. NOTE: The spiritual understanding and realm are not meant and can never be for everyone. You work and prepared yourself to that level.

The Bibles in the book of Solomon says that even when Wisdom is shouting and roaming about in the street to bless people, the foolish ones would still see it as a public disturbance and they will never gain from it.

Every human being eats daily but some foods are meant for babies while some are meant for adults. The Bible confirmed this that those babies in the faith are always fed with little knowledge while the adult are fed with indept ones.

Now, to a lunatics on the street, he/she sees everyone as mad people like him because of the realm and spiritual bondage or if you like call it mental illness at work.

God is not a stupid God or a confused one.

The guy make an analogy of the very situation we all face in this life. Maybe you've never faced any challenges and overcome it since you've been here on the planet?

There are higher forces and lower forces. There are law of Osmosis and diffusion. There is law of survival of the fittest. There challenges and victories in every level of life in this planet. It depends on how you give in or give a try to overcome the battle. When you have higher forces with you and grace of God on you, the battles of life can never overwhelm you. Jesus said you will be tempted and face difficult challenges but you will overcome when you put your trust Jehovah God through him.

One thing is sure that, something must eat something likewise something must challenge to overcome something. It all depends on the challenger and the one challenged to get the victory.

Everything in the world either direct actions or indirect, life creations and every aspect of life as one or 2 things to to teach us wisdom.

The Bible says many open their eyes wide but can not see or understand. Some are walking on the road but are living dead. Bible also said that there are people already condemned no matter what because they've sold their heart to the devil and things of this if this world

"To them HE CHOSE, he has given them the free will to become sons and daughters of HIM.

Mind you God also allow people free will. God can also harden the heart of someone to make such a person big fool and lesson points for others.

Tomorrow might be too late. Go and read your Bible well and understand it.

You are the first PROPHET and pastor of your life. Don't put all your trust in those pastors and daddy G.O. Attend Christian meetings and solid Bible teachings. Go and researche yourselves in the Bible and you will never be a baby again.

Cheers

floss:

I'm sure God will want you to take a minute break sometimes and rest, Humans especially Nigerians forget everything including events, actions, lifestyle, belief, thoughts, peace, war etc was designed and created by God and left for humanity to choose, what pastor Righteousness is displaying here is that God made a mistake allowing humanity make use of their free will or probably God never created those things in the first place, probably they just came into existence.
Even from the Christian Holy Book (Bible) it says " On the seventh day God rested" meaning he had to take some time off and forget about man and his problems. Even on some occasions the Pharisees questioned Jesus and his disciples over dining with sinners and tax collectors... meaning that God might not be as Ruthless as Pastor Righteousness and his cohorts are painting him to be, after all the son of God came for sinners and died for them, he acknowledged them but never threatened them or cast them away from his side just as Nigerian pastors threaten their victms about going to hell, You're not God that makes the decision on who is going to hell or who's not going, Preach God's kingdom with Love and not trying to Cajole anyone or puting fear in them.
Let me ask you this "what if on the last day, God decides to allow everyone into his kingdom, will you object because you have been shouting in the name of preaching?...
Sometimes we should not appear holier than God himself or wiser than him.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 9:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Righteousness2:
Life is Full of Battles!
Spiritual battles, Physical battles , Animal battles, etc. it's all about Battle for Survival of the Fittest!

If you show any sign of Weakness in any of these battles, you will be trampled on and you become a Casualty of Life.

There are many Anacondas and Crocodiles in Human form looking to Swallow and Possess others.

But if you Have JESUS Genuinely, they Sight what you carry and they Give way!
They Sight you and they Submit!

It is a Huge risk to Live life Just Empty!

...nawa o, even with snakes and crocodiles! Only God fit help you so o

1 Like

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Kiaso(m): 10:12am On Oct 13, 2021
ChasinGood:
grin na the croc fvck up sha. Bite abi crush something you dey dull

U no dey watch NAT GEO Wild, like say you dey watch, u for no type this kind of thing

The Caiman get luck say na baby Anaco him dey fifth. Likes say na full sized Anaconda, the Caiman for don turn to breakfast

2 Likes

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by uniquetechng: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2021
bencarson007:
That anaconda is a thief and a useless one at that.... How did it expect to swallow that size of croc abi e dey mad ni... Just look at the size difference... The croc just didn't want a wriggly snack or else that useless snake is HISTORY...
It's not just an ordinary snake but anaconda, a full grown anaconda would have strangled and killed that caiman.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by jaeyking(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad
That caiman fat pass cow? If Python fit swallow cow, best believe an Anaconda would comfortably swallow something bigger than that Caiman.
Baba forget o those things dey elastic pass rubber band grin

I hope say u see the picture of the snake
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by jaeyking(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Kiaso:

U no dey watch NAT GEO Wild, like say you dey watch, u for no type this kind of thing

The Caiman get luck say na baby Anaco him dey fifth. Likes say na full sized Anaconda, the Caiman for don turn to breakfast

SIze matters in most fights in the animal kingdom.

A full grown anaconda can't kill a full grown black caiman
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by TheCrusader14: 10:44am On Oct 13, 2021
tempem:
Animal Fight Club! grin

Meanwhile, Jaguar is skilled at humbling crocs.

Jaguar dey snack on them like the way goat dey chop leaf.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by dazzlingd(m): 11:33am On Oct 13, 2021
Fury vs wilder 1,
There would be a rematch

This I have seen
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Lavisha(f): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

Only God knows who/what motivated that Anaconda.
Even if it killed the croc, swallowing it will be it's end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Righteousness2(m): 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ayomiposi001:
PASTOR, WHAT THEN MUST I DO TO BE SAVED?

BELIEVE on the LORD JESUS CHRIST as Your LORD and SAVIOR and you will be Saved.

Confess your Sins to HIM and Surrender your life to HIM.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Pimine: 1:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
jaeyking:

I hope say u see the picture of the snake
Aswearugaaad

I saw it and I still maintain my stance.

Look brah, the snake went after the caiman; it saw it as prey. That should tell you something. It's just a case of a prey that got away. On another day he'd be resting in pieces in the snakes belly.

What that snake can swallow will shock you.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by EvangelistChuks(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
It’s all about being bold and fearless. The hallmark of a true Christian.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by bencarson007(m): 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
uniquetechng:
It's not just an ordinary snake but anaconda, a full grown anaconda would have strangled and killed that caiman.

Bros thank God you said full grown... This one we see here is a bastard that was not taught well at home... This is an earthworm compared to that caiman na
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by solostar1: 3:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
Alaye shift

It seems you just made your research about the salt water crocodile... You don learn something be that grin

People compare the most strongest animal between a Tiger and Lion

Even though there are no tigers in Africa.

Some people go even sit down for Europe and start saying "Who will win in a fight between a wolve and hyena"... Are there hyenas in Europe or America?

And nah your useless self carry yourself com quote me... so stop been stupid.

Nah my comment to the guy I quoted be that in a screenshot.

Nah your carry yourself enter Wetin no concern you, so stop wailing and carry your useless self comot my front.

I only let the guy know say nah just small crocs jaguar fit take on, not huge ones. Before you started the unnecessary wailing

Akuya, go take your L and stick it up your ass.

Thanks for letting me know that people can't be ignorant and stupid about at the same time.

Useless mpki
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
solostar1:

Akuya, go take your L and stick it up your ass.

Thanks for letting me know that people can't be ignorant and stupid about at the same time.

Useless mpki
You're the one that is pained...

You can now go and die.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by solostar1: 4:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You're the one that is pained...
You can now go and die.

Hahaha...

Mumu, thought you i were forming uncultured fellow before.

next time learn how to have a civil discussion.

Akuya.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Bimpe29: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
God is truly great and mighty.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
solostar1:

Hahaha...

Mumu, thought you i were forming uncultured fellow before.

next time learn how to have a civil discussion.

Akuya.
What are you talking about Dumbo?

I was not having any discussion with you.

Just passing knowledge into your dumb head.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by solostar1: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
What are you talking about Dumbo?
I was not having any discussion with you.
Just passing knowledge into your dumb head.

Here comes the fóol.

Ignorance mix with stupid personified. The ignorant fóol that knows next to nothing on a topic but want to banter.

Zombie incarnate.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by uniquetechng: 6:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
bencarson007:

Bros thank God you said full grown... This one we see here is a bastard that was not taught well at home... This is an earthworm compared to that caiman na
Even this one will be a handful for the caiman as anaconda are very stubborn, the only reason it freed the caiman was simply because it was injured.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
solostar1:

Here comes the fóol.

Ignorance mix with stupid personified.
The ignorant fóol that knows next to nothing on a topic but want to banter.

Zombie incarnate.

You're the one that jump on top wetin no concern you, nah you still dey wail up and down.

I no even understand what this your tears is all about.

I tell the person I quote say there are crocodiles that will eat jaguars, you com out from no where start to dey talk rubbish.

I'm getting tired of this unnecessary back and forth senseless talk.

I go leave you to dey do your rubbish alone for here
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Ayomiposi001: 10:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
author=Righteousness2 post=106699081]

BELIEVE on the LORD JESUS CHRIST as Your LORD and SAVIOR and you will be Saved.

Confess your Sins to HIM and Surrender your life to HIM.

Is that all i have to do?

[/quote]
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by solostar1: 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
DubaiLandLord2:
You're the one that jump on top wetin no concern you, nah you still dey wail up and down.

I no even understand what this your tears is all about.

I tell the person I quote say there are crocodiles that will eat jaguars, you com out from no where start to dey talk rubbish.

I'm getting tired of this unnecessary back and forth senseless talk.

I go leave you to dey do your rubbish alone for here

Thought you were forming foul-mouthed.

I remember telling you that my comment is about CAIMAN which is also what the thread is about; but you wanted to tell me that you can go off topic and throw insult here and there.

Insane creature like you.
Re: Anaconda Wraps Itself Round A Deadly Caiman In Brutal Fight For Survival(Pics) by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 14, 2021
solostar1:

Thought you were forming foul-mouthed.

I remember telling you that my comment is about CAIMAN which is also what the thread is about; but you wanted to tell me that you can go off topic and throw insult here and there.

Insane creature like you.

Abeg carry your trashy explanation comot my front!

P!g

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SHOCKING: Huge Snake Killed In Festac-lagos This Morning. (pictures) / Stunning Shot Of Gorilla Surrounded By Butterflies Wins Photography Contest(Pix) / See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.