Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,039 members, 7,838,601 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] (9365 Views)

Bisexual Men Are Sweet. I Want To Marry A Bisexual Man - Lady (pic/vid) / I Bin Go Do Photo Shoot I Saw This Type Of Lady (pic) / Ladies Can You Date/Marry A Guy Living In This Kind Of Apartment? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
U marry her then she gives birth to mutants or unhealthy babies with massive genetic defects that is if she even have an intact uterus in the first place. angry

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by Magnoliaa(f): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
pansophist:

No wahala, only if you go born my children first before other men own...

Lee-leemao. You don see where women dey face fertility issue before for Africa? The problem is always with the man. wink So you should worry about your own sperm quality, ehn? If other men shoot before you or theirs are more healthy and effective, it's not my fault. I hope you have not had countless masturbortion sha? Your testes and everything else must be intact.

...then also don't chicken out when men of the underworld come knocking for midnight you must go check that door and be the "woman" of the house. Deal?

Shebi na house husband, no wahala. Sha make money o, like e money kind of money. I don't deal with broke ladies tongue

These are for me to worry about. Just be a submissive, sexy, pretty and homely man for me.

You should not be worrying your head about Women's issues.

AfroKnight:

Are you trying to tell me women are naturally “polyandrous”? How is that fair to you? Like? I’m shaking right now.
Of course, we are. Nature made it so. You can't fight against it. smiley

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by ahmthankgod(m): 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
Over marry sef. See asfar the our love is shinning

1 Like

Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by MOSTEC(m): 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
LIVINGICON:
U marry her then she gives birth to mutants or unhealthy babies with massive genetic defects that is if she even have an intact uterus in the first place. angry
wow.. Really.. Genetic defects??
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by efficiencie(m): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
killmods:
[s][/s]
BS

Get some education...you need it!
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by suffering: 4:22am On Oct 14, 2021
My lungs are important to me so no way.
Re: Single Men: Can You Date/marry This Lady?[Pic] by KarinaLove(f): 6:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
killmods:

You don't smoke or take alcohol because they're harmful to health good. What about processed meat, red meat, sugary drinks, fast food and processed foods? I smoke and I drink alcohol I know how to take care of my body after the abuse. I don't eat everything. And for all of u forming nonsense health consciousness, FYI fast foods kills quicker than cigarettes. We all have our bad habits and no one should claim they're perfect when we all aren't. Mine is smoking urs could be any other thing. People when dey die from cancer or heart diseases many of them no smoke or drink throughout their life time

I have nothing to say to you. Whatever you do, just don't become a health burden to your partner and family in the near future.

I'm out of here.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Send Your New Year Shoutouts. / Njaba: Imo Community Where Men Die Over Wives' Infidelity / Marriage Proposal: Must Men Get Down On Their Knees?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.