Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,040 members, 7,814,556 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

Is It Possible To Get A Full Fledge Scholarship? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is It Possible To Get A Full Fledge Scholarship? (182 Views)

Is It Possible To Keep Mute Entirely About Your Travel Plan? / Is It Possible To Study In Europe With NABTEB, ND And HND? / How Possible To Travel Out If You Don't Know Anyone Abroad To Stay With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Get A Full Fledge Scholarship? by DLight127: 1:24am On Oct 13, 2021
Hello to the big guys home and abroad....

Studying in Europe/America is one of my biggest dream I hope it could come through every day.

Though would have love to sponsor everything financially, things aren't going the way it should.

Would love to ask, is it possible to get scholarship into college/University in Europe/America with my WAEC results?

Which the least I got in a subject is a C.

Thanks for your answer in advance!

(1) (Reply)

Brazil Coach Tite: Prejudice Against Black Managers In Brazil Is Systemic / Tourism / Traffic Update

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.