Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? (756 Views)

From Nwa-boi To An Importer / Nigeria Becomes Largest Importer Of Gasoline From China / My Pain And Gain On Facebook Ads Success Story Has Mini Importer (2) (3) (4)

Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 2:15am On Oct 13, 2021
Wholesalers and importers, pls I need goods on credit to stock my shop and pay back after-sales.

Pls my good people of Nigeria

The shop is very big and is in a busy and strategic location in the Ikotun area of Lagos that will be ideal for the following businesses;

(1) Phones and accessories

(2) Jewelleries, wristwatches, eyeglasses and perfumes

(3) Shoes/ Clothes, handbags.

But no money to stock inventory after the major protest that affected businesses last year (The end Sars protest) and now the season is around the corner and I am looking for a good business partner within Nigeria or Overseas that can stock goods based on agreement.

This deal is only open for business-minded individuals including importers and wholesalers of the above-listed products, I am also opened to a good option.

You can send me an email if interested in grandrapids.ng@gmail.com.
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by easygoing3sq(f): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2021
izzygoing:
Wholesalers and importers, pls I need goods on credit to stock my shop and pay back after-sales.

Pls my good people of Nigeria

The shop is very big and is in a busy and strategic location in the Ikotun area of Lagos that will be ideal for the following businesses;

(1) Phones and accessories

(2) Jewelleries, wristwatches, eyeglasses and perfumes

(3) Shoes/ Clothes, handbags.

But no money to stock inventory after the major protest that affected businesses last year (The end of Sars protest) and now the season is around the corner and I am looking for a good business partner within Nigeria or Overseas that can stock goods based on agreement.

This deal is only open for business-minded individuals including importers and wholesalers of the above-listed products

You can send me an email if interested in grandrapids.ng@gmail.com.

END SARS WAHALA!

Some importers is also in need of what you have especially those outside the country who is looking for trustworthy people. I wish you good luck sha.

Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
easygoing3sq:

END SARS WAHALA!

Some importers is also in need of what you have especially those outside the country who is looking for trustworthy people. I wish you good luck sha.

Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=izzygoing post=106705967]

Thanks[/quote.

Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by Punck4real(f): 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Are u a Dropshipper or a Wholesale no need to worry we have a store u can ask your buyers to pick up or we deliver to them.

Addres- 45 Bello Street by ladipo bus stop after shogunle/arena oshodi Lagos

We deal in Household items, kitchen items, health and beauty, fashion, souvenirs, duvet and Bedsheet, waist trainer, wardrobe, mosquito net etc

Kindly join the link below to get items pictures and prices serious members only

https:///GUIX1CcB8a239UDhGTC6Us
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 6:03am On Oct 14, 2021
[quote author=Punck4real post=106714247]Are u a Dropshipper or a Wholesale no need to worry we have a store u can ask your buyers to pick up or we deliver to them.

Addres- 45 Bello Street by ladipo bus stop after shogunle/arena oshodi Lagos

We deal in Household items, kitchen items, health and beauty, fashion, souvenirs, duvet and Bedsheet, waist trainer, wardrobe, mosquito net etc

Kindly join the link below to get items pictures and prices serious members only

https:///GUIX1CcB8a239UDhGTC6Us

Noted sir
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 8:18am On Oct 14, 2021
It's well
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 1:54am On Oct 15, 2021
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 10:24am On Oct 15, 2021
Investors can also come in
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 4:49pm On Oct 15, 2021
.. ..
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 7:48am On Oct 16, 2021
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 6:18pm On Oct 16, 2021
Investors can also come in
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 11:03am On Oct 17, 2021
Investors are also allowed
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2021
I`m still here o
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2021
Investor can join us
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 6:29pm On Oct 18, 2021
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 6:47am On Oct 19, 2021
Investors are welcome
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 7:21pm On Oct 19, 2021
Wow
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 2:44am On Oct 20, 2021
Wow!!!!
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 10:46pm On Oct 20, 2021
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 8:13am On Oct 22, 2021
Re: Are you a Wholesaler or an Importer? by izzygoing(f): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2021
I'm still here

018887894 This Number Called Me From Lagos. / How I Freed Myself From 5years Debt / A Stronger Force Beyond Me