Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price (3790 Views)

Banks Gain N740 Billion From CRR Reduction / Dangote Announces Reduction In The Price Of Cement / Kerosene Price To Be Slashed To N5O Per Litre - NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by evilspirit: 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2011
monkeyleg:

Are they refining enough to meet local needs? what % is subsidised by the government? The UK average is £1.34 per litre

Nigerians dont earn what Britons earn.besides UK doesn't produce oil
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by monkeyleg: 7:26pm On Jun 01, 2011
evilspirit:

Nigerians dont earn what Britons earn.besides UK doesn't produce oil

It is relative, besides where did you get that notion that UK doesnt produce oil. what about the NorthSea. Filling the average family car @ £70 per week is pretty hard hitting to the weekly on monthly family income. The problem is that Nigerians are not used to paying for services, and issue that will need to be addressed when Nigerians start getting constant electricity
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by sirjec(m): 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2011
I don't use kero but last week when I went to market, I heard people discussing and rejoicing the reduction to 50grand
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by evilspirit: 8:06pm On Jun 01, 2011
sirjec:

I don't use kero but last week when I went to market, I heard people discussing and rejoicing the reduction to 50grand

where?
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by blank(f): 10:28am On Jun 02, 2011
Pls, he should work on cooking gas prices. N2600 to fill the gas cylinder. Abeg, GEJ. Help d working class.
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by Oluwabee(f): 1:48pm On Jun 02, 2011
i dont knw if this also applies to lagos. As at yestade a keg ie 4 ltrs is N1,000 and beer bottle is 200 naira
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by lagboyz: 2:31pm On Jun 02, 2011
But I bought my yesterday in Ibadan at the rate of 850 per gallon,

Bros, relocate to delta or Bauchi. kero is cheaper. wink
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by OmoTier1(m): 5:27pm On Jun 02, 2011
Someone correct me- was the official pump price not pegged at 45 naira a litre?

Beside, just confirmed, a bottle of kerosine is above 140naira and I was also informed that most of the women jubilating are mainly kerosine sellers who have seen thier business decline 'cos of hike in price and hoarding.

Anyway, the last I heard from the government was that more kerosine will released into the market, however, the petroleum minister claimed FG can not intervene in outlet sales prices due to 'free market' forces as FG does not have control over IP marketers.

All the same, I hope the FG finally wake up to her responsibilities and help the poor in our society.
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by jmaine: 5:44pm On Jun 02, 2011
Oluwabee:

i dont knw if this also applies to lagos. As at yestade a keg ie 4 ltrs is N1,000 and beer bottle is 200 naira

I almost erroneously assumed it was our usual dear chilled  "Beer Bottle"  cheesy cheesy . . . only on a second thought did i realize the main import . . . Hoping the new development will hit Lagos soon . . .cos kero is still expensive

blank:

Pls, he should work on cooking gas prices. N2600 to fill the gas cylinder. Abeg, GEJ. Help d working class.

The Government have been harping on the need to make compressed NG a major source of house hold fuel by making it very affordable considering the huge gas reserve we possess . .but it appears since the majority of the populace eyes are firmly stocked on using kero . .the take off plan of that route have not been given much attention  . . . . that would have a much easier alternative to kero
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by Niyi6(m): 5:59pm On Jun 02, 2011
lets wait and see what other govs have for their pple
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by sirjec(m): 12:37am On Jun 03, 2011
evilspirit:

where?

Warri
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by emynem05(m): 7:51pm On Jun 03, 2011
to all haters and bad belle piple
wen fuel was reduced to N65 per lit. U all were saying d same tin as u r saying now, but u r enjoying it now for up to one year. U can never b greatful for anytin in ur useless wasteful lives. I wonder if ever pray to thnk God for a new day or u just complain and condem his kind gestures.
If u no like beter thin make u travel go stay for tripoli or yemen make bomb kill u
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by Kobojunkie: 8:01pm On Jun 03, 2011
Omo_Tier1:

Someone correct me- was the official pump price not pegged at 45 naira a litre?

Beside, just confirmed, a bottle of kerosine is above 140naira and I was also informed that most of the women jubilating are mainly kerosine sellers who have seen thier business decline 'cos of hike in price and hoarding.

Anyway, the last I heard from the government was that more kerosine will released into the market, however, the petroleum minister claimed FG can not intervene in outlet sales prices due to 'free market' forces as FG does not have control over IP marketers.

All the same, I hope the FG finally wake up to her responsibilities and help the poor in our society.

May I ask what city or town your confirmation comes from? I myself tried to confirm from persons in Owerri, Ikorodu , and then Abuja and in all cases, this news of N50 Kerosene never reach them.
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by Stogwu123: 10:27pm On Jun 03, 2011
Guys na tru-0. Since on 28 may na im dey bigin sell kero N50 per liter 4 Asaba & Agbor. Ask anybody living in delta will confirm dis 4 U. I bot 25lit Last Monday at N50 per lit in Asaba
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by dinggle: 1:15am On Jun 04, 2011
sho GEJ is already surprising me o, he has crashed price of kerosene again!, oya presido, crash food price, rent price, and flight ticket infact crash Nigeria, because we need serious crashing. GEJ for third term na him be dis o, second term is a done deal. Infact GEJ should be made a King in the new "Kingdom of Nigeria" Buhari I don defect o, u still dey go court? if you don't join the train u will be alone in no man's land.
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by Gboliwe: 4:57am On Jun 04, 2011
I am in Abia, yesterday I bought a litre for N98. Last week it was N135L as against N159L of the other previous week. There's a big change.
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by dinggle: 3:00pm On Jun 04, 2011
No longer shall we say P.D.P, it now G.E.J = Power to the People.
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by DisGuy: 11:43pm On Jun 27, 2011
not available and still expensive!!
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by Gboliwe: 3:46am On Jul 03, 2011
Yesterday 2nd July, I bought N75L and thats from an independent marketer. NNPC I hear sells at N50 but the crowd I also hear is very intimidating
Re: Delta Women Celebrate Reduction In Kerosene Price by ogbonnasamuel72: 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
Dancing kwa

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Most Valuable Natural Resources In The World(pix) / How to make over N250,000 every term from schools around you / How To Make Serious Money With Drop Shipping Business Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.