Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Comedian Woli Agba Welcomes New Baby Boy Year After Losing Child (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Woli Agba Welcomes New Baby Boy Year After Losing Child (photos) (555 Views)

Woli Agba And Wife, Olaife Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / #10YearsChallenge: Dele Omo Woli Agba Shares Pictures, Ali Baba Reacts / Comedian Woli Arole Poses With His Mother In New Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian Woli Agba Welcomes New Baby Boy Year After Losing Child (photos) by RealLordZeus(m): 6:03am On Oct 13, 2021
Comedian Ayo Ajewole, better known as Woli Agba, has welcomed a baby boy with his wife, revealing that he lost a child a year ago.

Arguably one of the most popular ‘gospel’ comedians in the entertainment industry, Woli Agba stated that when he lost a baby in 2020, he performed on stage like nothing happened.

Woli Agba detailed how he made people laugh on stage while struggling with the news of his dead baby.

In a recent Instagram post where he announced the arrival of his new baby, the comedian stated that God had restored his joy and cancelled the memory of his loss.

Sharing a picture of an adult hand holding a baby’s foot, Woli Agba said, “Last year, I lost a baby but performed on stage like nothing happened.

“January 3, 2020 ‘Hangout with Woliagba’ has been registered to my heart as the day I was heartbroken on stage, hid my sorrows, and made my people laugh while I struggled with the news of a dead baby deep down inside me.

“This year, God has restored my joy and cancelled the memory of my loss. I am so grateful to God. Congratulations to my family. It’s a boy!”

The comedian got married in April 2017 after courting for about four years. With their latest addition, the couple has two sons together.

See more photos at
https://infonets.com.ng/comedian-woli-agba-welcomes-new-baby-boy-year-after-losing-child-photos/

Re: Comedian Woli Agba Welcomes New Baby Boy Year After Losing Child (photos) by Tejumola856: 6:07am On Oct 13, 2021
Nothing God no fit do smiley congrat Baba Dele
Re: Comedian Woli Agba Welcomes New Baby Boy Year After Losing Child (photos) by Untainted007: 6:09am On Oct 13, 2021
Congratulations. This bundle of joy shall be permanent in your life. The grace of God will not depart from your abode.

Shalom
Re: Comedian Woli Agba Welcomes New Baby Boy Year After Losing Child (photos) by Lattop(m): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Congratulations Woli Agba, my best skit maker of the century
Re: Comedian Woli Agba Welcomes New Baby Boy Year After Losing Child (photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2021
cool

(1) (Reply)

Mc Teema Tesha Spends Her Birthday With The Kids Captured Somewhere In Africa. / Obi Cubana : Tour Of Obi Cubana's Mansion - The White House / Agbani Darego From Ndashi Street Dline Port Harcourt To The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.