Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,904 members, 7,952,647 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz (24124 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Son-in-law Ojo As Managing Director Of FHA / Bullion Vans Carry Money From Gov’t Houses To BDCs – Hafiz Abubakar / El-Rufai’s Aide, Hafiz Bayero Involved In Accident On Abuja-Kaduna Highway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by MyExpression(m): 11:21am On Oct 13, 2021
What impunity!
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Zorn: 11:22am On Oct 13, 2021
donbachi:
Its still persons that will hold those positions.as long as they will do their jobs well.wetin concern me.
you think the word nepotism exist for fun?
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by gentlesmithugo(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2021
None of my business.He can appoint his grandma if he so wishes.rubbish and Buhari
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by kulrunsman79(m): 11:24am On Oct 13, 2021
Since the guys appointed are qualified, I don't have issues with that. I respect Elrufai for giving youths governance opportunity in his cabinet.

Elrufai uses more of the youths than the old recycled ancestors

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Oct 13, 2021
donbachi:
Its still persons that will hold those positions.as long as they will do their jobs well.wetin concern me.

The word "Nepotism" exists for a reason...

Just imagine an American or any European governor trying that. No one will think of competence (your family member can't be the most competent in a whole state).

Let's not get too used to anomalies!!! We are educated for a reason.
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by mfm04622: 11:28am On Oct 13, 2021
As I responded to the newspaper that broke the news, they are lazy and only interested in noise.

They should seek and provide us answers to the following questions.

1. How will the new territories be funded?.
2. Are these territories replacement of Local governments?
3. Where are the boundaries to these territories?
4. Do these new territories have power to levy taxes?
These are the things we are interested in before knowing who will head the territories
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by ennyj01(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2021
It's live.

INEC voters registration (online)
https://cvr.inecnigeria.org/

Please share in your groups. Elections have consequences and you can tell.

Social media is an avenue to express discontent but being part of the process make's you make your choice.

*For those that said the link was not accessible some days ago, it is now*

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by CSTR2: 11:34am On Oct 13, 2021
dyera:
As long as the guy is up to the role, no qualm. There's nothing wrong with appointing a capable friend or family in important position.

If Buhari wasn't a dullard, Instead of allowing Yusuf to do nothing but eat, fvck and sleep daily, he would put him to work in an administrative position.
There is something wrong with that.
It's called nepotism.

The results of thinking that it does not matter where political appointees come from is what we are currently facing now under buhari.

2 Likes

Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Picker28: 11:35am On Oct 13, 2021
Blackfire:
North2023

No vacancy

All souths take note
Blackfire
Get ready to quench that fire when it's start burning u
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Ykc2(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2021
donbachi:
since northerners can not perform let's try other zones, besides are all quota system products,the killings in Afghanistan is a child's play when compared with genocide fulani bandits are committing in southern Kaduna,so elrufai is a failure
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by unitysheart(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2021
Maxymilliano:
This is nepotism

What nonsense nepotism? Is the boy qualified?

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Geeman2006: 11:55am On Oct 13, 2021
Curious345:
Amazing..

I advice southerners and Christians to stay immune from politics of the North.

Its a medieval world out there .
. They leaving in the dark ages, Taliban style.

Hahaha. See fool.. Ignorance is bliss grin. Do you even know what medieval is!
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by effort1: 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
donbachi:

You are right, bro. Nepotism doesn't matter. It is, therefore, welcome.
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by effort1: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blackfire:
North2023

No vacancy

All souths take note

Are you saying all those who helped you to campaign for Buahri in the south, you only used and dumped them?

Are you saying you used and dumped sirjamo, seunmsg, johnmartus, thatfairguy1, etc? cheesy

Are you saying they are just uselsss, senseless, dispensable pawns on buhari's chessboard? cheesy
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Gireiboy(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

The word "Nepotism" exists for a reason...

Just imagine an American or any European governor trying that. No one will think of competence (your family member can't be the most competent in a whole state).

Let's not get too used to anomalies!!! We are educated for a reason.
Look at these mumu! mtswwww!!! always mentioning Europe and America like they are some kind of saints. Donald Trump appointed Jarrett Kushner;his son-in-law as his adviser.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Gireiboy(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ykc2:
since northerners can not perform let's try other zones, besides are all quota system products,the killings in Afghanistan is a child's play when compared with genocide fulani bandits are committing in southern Kaduna,so elrufai is a failure
Yeah! GEJ and OBJ are from Kano and Katsina state respectively.
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by donbachi(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
CamusMidas:

Which kind careless capping is that.
common deck dia.
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Funflipper: 1:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
donbachi:

It should be of concern to you because they end up lining their pockets with taxpayers funds.
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Tyche(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
I have interacted with Hafiz and he deserves that post. The young man has done exceptionally well in the administration and deserves it.
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by sulaak(m): 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
donbachi:

Ignorant statement like this is the reason why Nigeria is led by incompetence.
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Donedeal1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Did you say 1st class,then he will likely have what it takes.

1 Like

Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by zionstaar75: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Can u see how mischeivous u are?d boy had 1st cless,what did u graduate with oga�
MyExpression:
Ordinary B.Sc Econs, no work experience....that's how he qualified for such elated responsibility?

These politicians dey really put the people down openly!

I dey shame for this country and we as a spineless group of people.
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by Olayinka129(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Tor ,do you want him to put ur family,at least the Guy is qualify,he has good results,so what else, my friend stop propaganda about that's good man
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by phemmyflexxy(m): 12:05am On Oct 14, 2021
dre11:
How El-Rufai Created A Territory In Kaduna And Appointed Son’s Friend As Administrator

https://dailytrust.com/how-el-rufai-created-a-territory-in-kaduna-and-appointed-sons-friend-as-administrator
Is it your father's enemy that you want him to appoint
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by MyExpression(m): 9:33am On Oct 15, 2021
zionstaar75:
Can u see how mischeivous u are?d boy had 1st cless,what did u graduate with oga�

You aff mad finish.

So 1st class without work experience would give you such position?

You know how many first class graduates deh Nigeria?!

Sentiments and bias kee you der!

Fresh graduate is employed to administrate ⅓ of the state without administrative work experience. Can you juxtapose his qualifications with the other two appointees??
You think your university knowledge of supply and demand economics is what is used to run such sector?

Na ur type dey die for every nonsense certificate that they cannot defend.
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by zionstaar75: 7:39pm On Oct 20, 2021
Im sure ure from d gutter,i dont insult people.im royalty,sorry i dont argue with low lives like u
MyExpression:

You aff mad finish.

So 1st class without work experience would give you such position?

You know how many first class graduates deh Nigeria?!

Sentiments and bias kee you der!

Fresh graduate is employed to administrate ⅓ of the state without administrative work experience. Can you juxtapose his qualifications with the other two appointees??
You think your university knowledge of supply and demand economics is what is used to run such sector?

Na ur type dey die for every nonsense certificate that they cannot defend.
Re: El-Rufai Creates A Territory In Kaduna, Appoints Son’s Friend, Muhammad Hafiz by MyExpression(m): 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2021
zionstaar75:
Im sure ure from d gutter,i dont insult people.im royalty,sorry i dont argue with low lives like u

I don see you na, "high life"

Abeg getat!

(1) (2) (Reply)

DSS Foils Attempt To Hack, Steal N4.5b From TSA / El-rufai Joins Bakare For His Church Fundraising In Lagos(pics,video) / Yakubu Dogara⁩ Accepts Request To Recontest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.