Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:11 AM

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) (35471 Views)

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by orikoku: 11:39am On Oct 13, 2021
How can he possibly survive with two wives. Guys shine your eyes before venturing into marriage.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by rickyrex(m): 11:39am On Oct 13, 2021
Same way a 99yr old man hung himself to death in imo state
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Fourwinds: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2021
Curious345:

He even took time to break the asbestos so he could reach the wood inside the ceiling...
yes
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Beedude(m): 11:42am On Oct 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:
Well, it's not easy to commit suicide, truth be told.
For someone to hang himself, he must have clearly lost all hope, honestly, I can't blame him even though it doesn't make sense.
Some will say suicide is not an option but truly for the depressed, suicide might seems like an only option.

Please let's help the depressed around us, they can't help themselves.
And to the depressed that's reading this, don't make suicide an option.
Thanks
His case is a self inflicted depression/suicide. A barber or okada rider with 2 wives ? Haba !
U cant be earning less than 300k monthly in this present economy and think u can sustain 2 wives. The guy is just a fool. Na people like him dey kidnap and rob with okada cos the work cant cater for their family.
Na him do himself

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 13, 2021
"It was also revealed that the deceased who had two wives had earlier suffered depression."

I almost felt pity till I read the above. A big lesson to all broke, ugly red pillers and promoters of polygamy/baby mamarism.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Bimpe29: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2021
Just because you can't see the solution doesn't mean that solution is not in existence.

Ultimately, every problem has a solution.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 11:45am On Oct 13, 2021
The suffering is just too much. As long as there's life, there's hope.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Beedude(m): 11:46am On Oct 13, 2021
ifeolamide00:
Most of you be blaming the man...suicide isnt an answer though but how many of you render helps when you guys come for it? Abi chey counselling fit pay rent and buy rice
May his soul rest peacefully..no one know how long hes been holding up before giving up ....
This man doesnt need help. Heaven helps those who help themself.
U cant marry 2 wives and come to me for financial assistance.
As in , are u mad ?
Also, you cant hold and Iphone worth 600k and come meet me to give you money for food.
It is what it is... His choices led to his demise

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by kokoboy4life(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2021
Beedude:

His case is a self inflicted depression/suicide. A barber or okada rider with 2 wives ? Haba !
U cant be earning less than 300k monthly in this present economy and think u can sustain 2 wives. The guy is just a fool. Na people like him dey kidnap and rob with okada cos the work cant cater for their family.
Na him do himself

Even the 300k how many Nigerians dey earn it sad

2 Likes

Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2021
EmperorTolson:
For someone to hang himself, he must have clearly lost all hope, honestly, I can't blame him even though it doesn't make sense.
Some will say suicide is not an option but truly for the depressed, suicide might seems like an only option.

Thanks
As long as there's life, there's hope.

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by jericco1(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2021
What has he achieved now
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2021
ignis:

Werey... Have you donated yours?

I'm not thinking of any suicide yet.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Beedude(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2021
kokoboy4life:

Even the 300k how many Nigerians dey earn it sad
That is why a man shouldnt let his dick think for him.
Our head should be the most hardworking part of our body
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 11:50am On Oct 13, 2021
Beedude:

As in , are u mad ?
Also, you cant hold and Iphone worth 600k and come meet me to give you money for food.
but the two wives suppose to be his helpmeet, support and contribute to the affairs of the family instead of letting d man carry d load alone like tortoise
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by babaalagbo1(m): 11:51am On Oct 13, 2021
Suicide is not an option....and always have it at the back of your mind not to do pass yourself,it's very important and would save you unneccsary pressure
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by DisLifeSha: 11:52am On Oct 13, 2021
Where is the help coming from. This life taya person o

cry
EmperorTolson:

Thanks
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Semaj77(m): 11:54am On Oct 13, 2021
drizslim:
38 year old man with 2 wives

What sapa cannot do, does not exist

This one na self induced sapa , why marry 2 wives
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by cybersoldiers: 11:57am On Oct 13, 2021
YorubaNistan Talibans At it again
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Shikena(m): 11:59am On Oct 13, 2021
orikoku:
How can he possibly survive with two wives. Guys shine your eyes before venturing into marriage.
They said marriage is an achievement, so he opted for double achievement.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Beedude(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
AutoChick4U:
but the two wives suppose to be his helpmeet, support and contribute to the affairs of the family instead of letting d man carry d load alone like tortoise
Funny.
If u never chop bellefull, its better to stay single. If u are married, its even better to just stick to ur wife and build the future together.
You see with two wives, people who should help him will see him as unserious. Even if any of the wives have someone they can connect him with, they will never do cos of the obvious reality.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by emmykk(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
highness25:
Everyone will die one day including you.

Yes but death are different. Suicide is not a good death and it is cause by frustration.

I don't know if you have reading comprehension problem or you just decided to make a useless reply
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Paretomaster1(m): 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vickyvice:
Y e no go commit suicide? Two wives ontop okada work

I tire......people dey carry problem join body, later dey blame others...

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 12:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by AutoChick4U(f): 12:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Beedude:

Funny.
If u never chop bellefull, its better to stay single. If u are married, its even better to just stick to ur wife and build the future together.
You see with two wives, people who should help him will see him as unserious. Even if any of the wives have someone they can connect him with, they will never do cos of the obvious reality.
Too bad.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Its because of sit at home....
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by ifeolamide00(m): 12:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
Beedude:

As in , are u mad ?
Even people who are single? How many una don help?

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sometimes you get humiliated, sometimes you get into trouble, sometimes your gbese no be here, sometimes IBEDC continue to frustrate your destiny.... but man what will you be doing in the grave ....sleeping waiting for Baba God to come and resurrect you or showing you a movie that you were just close to success when you gave up.... Anyway President Buhari and Prof Osinbanjo should work on the economy and not assume because they can allocate feeding money from our general purse doesn't mean the inflation going on in Nigeria hasn't got to it's tilting point...
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by nerorex01: 12:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Most electorates pretend to have short memories because of a meagre 5k that they will be spent for 4years.

Fuckthamods:
Next elections they should vote apc again
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by nick50(m): 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Apc/tinubu urchins , see d mark on his forehead ..ndi headslammers..sai baba on d beat
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by AlphaStorm: 12:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
38 yr old with 2 wives !!!!
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Mrchusenvessel(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
My house I about 4 houses to where this happened.. he owns shop, he has okada

Still kill himself.. the thing dey confuse me
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by theamazonguru(m): 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
confirmedniggae:
I see this guy at the right hand of Jesus for the Lord have decided to have mercy on his soul because he will never allow him suffer in Nigeria and still suffer in hell fire.

This i have seen

Oga I can tell you for free.
You didn't see this one correctly at all.

That guy just set himself up for one of the hottest part of hell.

By the way, depression is real.
I really pity the folks he left behind.

But in all honesty, things like this could have been avoided now.
We all know how hard the country is, yet he went ahead to marry 2 wives, who does that now.
For a single man without family self, he is still struggling, talk less of one with a wife and several children, much more a man with 2 wives and children.

Make we dey try apply wisdom jare.
Wife ooh, children ooh, na this world we go leave them.
Why not enjoy your life with just a little dependants.

That's how you will see a struggling man giving birth to a dozen children, as if an award is given for anyone with several children.

I Know a guy who earns 2.5m/month but decided to have just 2 children. I ask him why he doesn't want more, he said. guy, I want the best life for my kids. With my income, I can conveniently meet that goal while also enjoying the life of ,my head without a struggle.

My question, why do poor people do this to themselves. You know you have a poor income yet you want to have as many wives and kids as possible.
You can't eat your cake and still have it.

Wisdom is needed abeg.

Aiye Yi ole oh
Awa la mu ile aiye le fun rawa

May his soul rest wherever it deserves to rest.
Prayers changes nothing for the dead,

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Amazing Things The Body Does To Keep Us Alive / Nigerian Scientists Prove Efficacy Of Nano-medicine In HIV/AIDS Cure / Ebola: Jim Iyke Flees Liberia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.