Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) (35181 Views)

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by donhils: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wow
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by zexy2030(m): 4:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Some comments here are so bad, such that I see childishness.

He married two women, believing he was going to cope but he unfortunately couldn't.

Most family men can't cope with present economy.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by chaloskyx: 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
OKAY JUST GIVE HIM A DECENT BURIAL THE LIVING HAVE LOTS OF ISSUES THAT NEEDS TO BE LOOKED INTO WE HAVE NO BUSINESS WITH THE DEAD
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by ignis: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
omoadeleye:

Go to a hospital or travel to any Asia countries.

Do you have any hospital in Nigeria ?
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by verybadmouth(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
VeeVeeMyLuv:
they are already warming up to make $1=N1000. With no plans whatsoever to review salary upward. Imagine family man buying bread N1000 daily!
Omo e don red ooo
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by highness25(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
emmykk:

Yes but death are different. Suicide is not a good death and it is cause by frustration.

I don't know if you have reading comprehension problem or you just decided to make a useless reply
Go to school you said no. Just look at what you typed with your two eyes open, what will you now type of they're closed? I guess jagajaga
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by emmykk(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
highness25:
Go to school you said no. Just look at what you typed with your two eyes open, what will you now type of they're closed? I guess jagajaga

You don craze before grin grin grin
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by ahnie: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by trumpcoat(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
So sad
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by ernneyce(m): 6:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why does his clothes looks like he dropped into a mud before hanging himself??

I'm curious because he looks rather to dirty to commit suicide..

Let them investigate his death,it looks odd
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by joinnow: 6:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
TeamLeader:

What are saying bro? Tell me one scenario that could warrant someone to kill himself. Even HIV/aids patient are still living

Eating on Table and now eating on ground
Death of a spouse
Divorce
Marital Separation
Prison term when you are wrongly accused
Death of a close friend
Chronic and life threaten and long term disabling Injury or illness (being force to a position you are helpless) and you become dependent
Force Marriage
Losing your job especially in Nigeria
Retirement
all of the above can trigger Depression and
Depression can lead to suicidal thoughts

Scenario 1
someone loss his job
start doing okada riding
had accident after 5 months break hip and house bound
become dependent to let say wife
wife divorce......

Scenario 2 .....Her husband was an orphan and the lady married him despite all warning from her parent.They even tell her they will disown her and they carried out their threat. within 6 month the husband was killed bomb explosion while hustling up north meanwhile the wife was 2months pregnant and full time house wife without means of sustenance. She put shame aside travel back to their parent but they care less. that was how suicide mission start.Note do not come to tell me your uncle aunt, nephew. niece etc. out of 100% you tell your problem 80% Do not care you are having problem.10% are secretly happy you are having that problem . 5% care but do not have means to help out. then the remaining 5% care and might help. Note this was when this is good now that the economic is harsh.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
So unfortunate the middle aged man gave up. Most Nigerians are facing several challenges in their lives presently most especially married people with children. You better remain single if you are not ready to cope with challenges. That your 150k per month salary you are forming big boy with will be like nothing when family starts. Be warned now ooo
what if you marry a wife who is also bringing something to the table as well?
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by highness25(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=emmykk post=106707502]

You don craze before grin grin grin[/quote Mumu]
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by sureinfo: 7:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
What a sad way to go, whatever the case, taking your life is never an option and that's a very selfish thing to do.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by expensivediamon(m): 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
Some ppl don't think straight. Last week friday I saw one that could have landed me in prison by now. God saved the day and life was restored.

Lets take people serious when they speak out of depression.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Tgrey(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
[quote author=famousroland post=106697689]This look to me like he was murdered, why is his garment so dirty, was he rolling on the floor before committing suicide?[/quote
Very possible
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Fantazy(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Are they complaining to you?
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Watenop: 2:27am On Oct 14, 2021
TeamLeader:
Sometimes I wonder how people think that death is the solution to their problem.
Instead of looking for a way out of whatever the problems are you think is killing yourself.

No one go even know if his soul will rest in peace
I guess his problem is now over don't you think
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I blamed bubu for this man's death lipsrsealed

Hardship up and down everywhere angry.

In other news, why do some people choose to embrace poverty

A barber and okada with too wives sad

How do you expect to leave up to an expectation with such heavy load on your shoulder?
Hahahhahahaha
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:21am On Oct 14, 2021
drizslim:
38 year old man with 2 wives

What sapa cannot do, does not exist
Haha
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2021
verybadmouth:
So unfortunate the middle aged man gave up. Most Nigerians are facing several challenges in their lives presently most especially married people with children. You better remain single if you are not ready to cope with challenges. That your 150k per month salary you are forming big boy with will be like nothing when family starts. Be warned now ooo
Haha
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Finemoore: 3:09pm On Dec 15, 2021
verybadmouth:

Bros abeg no rush yourself ooo. All of us go for laslas. Make we no come kill ourselves on top matter wet dey avoidable.
God is your strength bro.

Amiin Sir
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by HouseRavenclaw: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2022
Illuminatiship:
It's either financial or clitoris problem..

What the hell is a clitoris problem? The man was clearly stated to have depression - which in case you didn't know is a mental illness that rots the brain the same way cancer rots your body. What does that have to do with money or women? The average male is more prone to suicide due to an inability to express their emotions. This is scientifically and academically proven. You're an embarrassing idiot.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by HouseRavenclaw: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2022
Kinzo0917:
I doubt if he can make heaven. The Bible says thou shall not kill. So no one has the right to take his or her life

You mean the Bible brought by slave owners who killed, raped and sold black people? White people really won.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by HouseRavenclaw: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2022
omoadeleye:
Uhm, he could have live forever assuming he willing visit any hospital to donate his vital organs.

Instead of just wasting it like that.

At least there are lots of people suffering to live to have what he just wasted....

He is so self centered.

You're an imbec!le.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by HouseRavenclaw: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2022
Kirkman:
He should have soldiered on but I am sure that his wives used their bad mouth coupled with insults to send him to his early grave.

You are sure women you know nothing about sent a man you know nothing about to his grave?

Do you also hate your mother the way you hate random women? Perhaps, is this why you do? Because she never loved you?
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Kirkman: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

You are sure women you know nothing about sent a man you know nothing about to his grave?

Do you also hate your mother the way you hate random women? Perhaps, is this why you do? Because she never loved you?
You should have just stuck with this and maybe we could have rubbed minds on this issue but No! You decided to bring my mother whom you don't know from Adam in to the narrative and for that I have no reply to give you. It just shows how badly raised and mannerless you are.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by HouseRavenclaw: 10:59am On Sep 03, 2022
Kirkman:

You should have just stuck with this and maybe we could have rubbed minds on this issue but No! You decided to bring my mother whom you don't know from Adam in to the narrative and for that I have no reply to give you. It just shows how badly raised and mannerless you are.

You are very stupid for mentioning manners while blaming random women for the mental illness of a man you don't know. I didn't insult your mother. I asked if her lack of love was the reason your knee-jerk reaction is blaming women you don't know.

So you love her and are pained by that comment? Are those women not people's mothers?

I'm not interested in "rubbing minds" with a stupid misogynist.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Kirkman: 12:31pm On Sep 03, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

You are very stupid for mentioning manners while blaming random women for the mental illness of a man you don't know. I didn't insult your mother. I asked if her lack of love was the reason your knee-jerk reaction is blaming women you don't know.

So you love her and are pained by that comment? Are those women not people's mothers?

I'm not interested in "rubbing minds" with a stupid misogynist.
Na you and your family stupid. Brainless dumb bully. Go and look for who to mention and ask stupid questions. Did I blame you in the post. Wasted bastard sperm like you. Like say you nor love your own mama.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by HouseRavenclaw: 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2022
Kirkman:

Na you and your family stupid. Brainless dumb bully. Go and look for who to mention and ask stupid questions. Did I blame you in the post. Wasted bastard sperm like you. Like say you nor love your own mama.

Rapist.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 1:44pm On Sep 03, 2022
HouseRavenclaw:

Rapist.

This new thing you have devised is the vilest cesspool that the devil has on earth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus / 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health / Orgasms Can Trigger Cardiac Arrest Or Stroke - Medical Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.