Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) (35173 Views)

23-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Enugu By Hanging (Graphic Photos) / Commercial Motorcyclist Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Disturbing Photo) / 45-Year-Old Man Commit Suicide In Imo By Hanging (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Bribri: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
I can't even bear the pain of needle. Suicide is never the solution. It's tough for a larger portion of the populace. You could have taken consolation knowing that. Anyway RIP.Baba Sabi hang o see the distance from ground.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by shopwiser: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
The House would now be haunted
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Selfmotivated: 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
BadNews:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/10/man-38-years-old-commits-suicide-in-ibadan/amp/
Life in Nigeria is a living hell especially when you are jobless. This country hard.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by yahmohy27: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Totilopussylick:
I blamed bubu for this man's death lipsrsealed

Hardship up and down everywhere angry.

In other news, it's better to die because of hardship, frustration or depression than to die for one smelling boxer boy undecided

In the name of love.
Ipob they are always known for their rubbish comments on social media
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Finemoore: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
So unfortunate the middle aged man gave up. Most Nigerians are facing several challenges in their lives presently most especially married people with children. You better remain single if you are not ready to cope with challenges. That your 150k per month salary you are forming big boy with will be like nothing when family starts. Be warned now ooo

I am 31, people will be like go n marry as if I don't know that marry at young age is beautiful. But how? Living in Lagos with a 30k per month. I have a 10yrs old son n parents with siblings. I just dey nii oo
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by verybadmouth(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Finemoore:

I am 31, people will be like go n marry as if I don't know that marry at young age is beautiful. But how? Living in Lagos with a 30k per month. I have a 10yrs old son n parents with siblings. I just dey nii oo
Bros abeg no rush yourself ooo. All of us go for laslas. Make we no come kill ourselves on top matter wet dey avoidable.
God is your strength bro.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Mjpem23(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Even you that posted this might be under depression, it’s who you tell will know…
Don’t make Suicide an option
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Kwem(m): 1:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vickyvice:
Y e no go commit suicide? Two wives ontop okada work
our fore father's were doing much better even with 7 wives..
So what's changed
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by niyogeol(m): 1:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Hello Seun and other moderators, please take down the picture accompanying this post. It is unnecessary and can trigger other people going through difficult times to attempt such. Thanks for your understanding. Regards.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
Looking at the way his white robe looks tattared and dirty suggests this wasn't suicide but murder made to look otherwise. The ceiling was broken through to tie the rope for the execution. undecided a victim he is
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Kirkman: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
He should have soldiered on but I am sure that his wives used their bad mouth coupled with insults to send him to his early grave.

1 Like

Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by akposking(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
EdoRabbit:
Nawaw o
Which one come be edorabbit again.

This your username be like rabbit pepper soup for my eyes abi na my mouth.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
So unfortunate the middle aged man gave up. Most Nigerians are facing several challenges in their lives presently most especially married people with children. You better remain single if you are not ready to cope with challenges. That your 150k per month salary you are forming big boy with will be like nothing when family starts. Be warned now ooo
they are already warming up to make $1=N1000. With no plans whatsoever to review salary upward. Imagine family man buying bread N1000 daily!
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
emmykk:
He was 31 when he voted APC to power because his country man osinbajo is in the ballot on joint ticket

7years running the govt he voted for frustrated his life. Barbing failed,okada business failed

2023 is coming open your eyes.

You people should stop politicizing this issue.

It wouldn't have mattered who won 2015 elections, things were already bad before 2015. By 2014, we were already borrowing to pay salaries.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by TeamLeader(m): 2:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
joinnow:

Don't worry when your are that position you will understand.
It's takes grace from God to avert it in that situation

What are saying bro? Tell me one scenario that could warrant someone to kill himself. Even HIV/aids patient are still living
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by thundafire: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Barber and bike man with two wives absolutely wicked of the man. Now country hard he can't feed them poor men always putting themselves in tight corners so they can blame government.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by ignis: 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
omoadeleye:

I'm not thinking of any suicide yet.

Howmuch will you buy mine?
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by EmperorTolson: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2021
Beedude:

His case is a self inflicted depression/suicide. A barber or okada rider with 2 wives ? Haba !
U cant be earning less than 300k monthly in this present economy and think u can sustain 2 wives. The guy is just a fool. Na people like him dey kidnap and rob with okada cos the work cant cater for their family.
Na him do himself
That's true though
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Beedude(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
ifeolamide00:

Even people who are single? How many una don help?
I dont need to post that here for u.
But kindly learn from that man if u are trying to follow his footstep.
Help urself first before seeking for help from people.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by fortune1968: 2:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
TeamLeader:
Sometimes I wonder how people think that death is the solution to their problem.
Instead of looking for a way out of whatever the problems are you think is killing yourself.

No one go even know if his soul will rest in peace
This one you are saying is easier said than done .He might have tried his best but no solution and no help coming from anybody .I won't blame him . Depression is real !
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by barcaboi(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
@Seun please take this down.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by orikoku: 2:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Shikena:

They said marriage is an achievement, so he opted for double achievement.
and what did he achieve now? Suicide I guess.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Brushstrokes20: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Rip!... What the sadistic vegetable cannot destroy does not exist undecided

Nig urgently needs a leader!
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by Kingofhoes: 3:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Abeg make we harvest him organs go sell. Someone who can think of suicide isn't worthy to live in the first place
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by justking(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Rip to the Dead, very sad.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by DavidHarry(m): 3:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Death is blissful but die well even if you're taking your life do it artistically
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
ignis:

Howmuch will you buy mine?

Go to a hospital or travel to any Asia countries.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by izubext007: 3:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why?
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by DavidHarry(m): 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
Finemoore:

You get sense
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by almarthins(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
Illuminatiship:
It's either financial or clitoris problem..

Na fanancial. Pple are going tru alot right now in Nigeria. And our rulers are gearing up to make it worst. But d guy option was by far the worst.
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by streetsoldier1(m): 3:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
two wives?? why wont he comit sucide nah with okada work
Re: 38-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Ibadan By Hanging (Graphic Photo) by komodapson(m): 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Illuminatiship:
It's either financial or clitoris problem..

Flesh and blood did not reveal this unto you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon / 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health / China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.