Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) (62213 Views)

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by muhamadnur: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Safemoon:

Don't worry about us we will be fine.
it is well
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Why would I wanna invest in southeast? What's in the southeast?

Apart from lagos, I can only invest in these states kano, Kaduna, rivers, Ogun, oyo, kwara, kebbi and osun state....
Then shut the f..k up and stop crying like a baby his mother denied breast in any Igbo matter

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Sleekfingers: 6:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
stinechykee:
Then shut the f..k up and stop crying like a baby his mother denied breast in any Igbo matter

E pain am
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Kingspin(m): 6:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tomorrow when the Army displays bodies of these criminals we will hear they are killing innocent unknown gunmen?
Kill the criminals not innocent people, like shoot anyone you see.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
loveth360:
Then why are you crying investment investment.

We that have investment in East are not complianing but you that have no investment and can never have is here ranting.Can you imagine that lazy thing He think chicken hearted human being like him can invest or compete business with great Igbos hahahaha

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
loveth360:
Then why are you crying investment investment.

We that have investment in East are not complianing but you that have no investment and can never have is here ranting.

Can you imagine that lazy and hungry agboro man?? He think chicken hearted,lazy and agboro like him have what it takes to invest in South East or compete business with great Igbos hahahaha

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

What's this one saying?
She asked you valid question so answer her lazy agboro

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Organs:

If Crocodile begin smile now, you will start crying and complaining.
But it is already smiling now through Golden Dawn but this time around it is crying because men are no more smiling
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 7:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
loveth360:
If it's only about bribe it won't be much problem.

It's about the killing of our youths,when it was happening daily from 2015 to 2019,Many of us were crying warning about a day like this.While some people were rejoicing shouting kill them All,use them as target practice,more bullets in your gun,etc.

Tell me,If your brother was among those killed by Nigeria army,them you have the opportunity to revenge his Death,won't you revenge it?
I always love reading your comments because you give them bumper for bumper the way I like it.They think Igbos forget so easily like them or that they are Ram that follows its killer like mumu

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 7:15pm On Oct 13, 2021
Curious345:

Hnmmm.. Anyway let me tel you why I disliked MNK.

It was because he put armless people in harms way..

I watched that video of his arrival in abakaliki after umahi made a broadcast and categorically told him he was uninvited to the state..

You could see how defenceless men were shouting at soldiers saying "shoot please shoot me" another choruses "army shoot me na, I want to die, see shoot me". It was quite pulsating.
Kanu led that march that day into abakaliki.
This was after he was freed by justice binta and told not to have more than 10.men at his side at any time T.. On this occasion, he had over 4 thousand men

You can see why he is not a good man right?

Yes we all know the Nigerian army are a murderous band of human rights violators. They are known for this worldwide, and it started just after the civil war, that moment the army was sold out to religious bigots and chauvinistic feudal Lord from the North, and they again infused into the army hardcore Islamic extremists etc.

I don't wanna go into the cesspit called the Nigerian army for now..

But if kanu was a real Leader he should have sat down and said, "chai these people are known human rights violators oo, I must stop this madness, these armless brothers and sister of mine must desist from all these mindless protest, I will take the struggle to the Hague or UN"...

But no, he acted based on wrong signals..

That same wrong signal WILL EVENTUALLY LEAD HIM INTO THE WAITING HANDS OF FEDERAL AGENTS IN Nairobi KENYA..

He was indeed a weak man after all..

Kanu hand is soiled with the blood, same way the army hands are soiled too
Oga it is not new thing that you people hate and envy Nnamdi Kanu with passion but there is nobody from your region that can do what he has done for Igbos but you people should learn how to mind una business cos great Igbos don't care about all the blackmailing you people have been trying to use Igbos against him because we love him with all our heart and the evidence is already there for the whole to see
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by modsfucker: 7:16pm On Oct 13, 2021
stinechykee:
Trust me God of Igbos are not asleep and he is already fighting their battle for them and Egyptian Igbos see today they will see it No more

God of soldiers will equally do the needful, keep dancing naked.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 7:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
loveth360:
Before the event do you like him?

I know you will be among those that always tell him to lead from front.
On that event he lead from front yet you see it as him putting armless people in harm.
You also forget the reason those guys were daring the army is because your Nigeria army have been killing them for no reason.

And why would umahi uninvited him,is he coming to see him.
Seriously I have never seen someone like you here, you know how to handle this people the way I do to them that is why I admires you.I like this question you asked him.. Before the event did he like Nnamdi Kanu and same questions should also go to those zombies and BMC that suddenly care for Igbos here by trying to instigate Igbos against Nnamdi Kanu by saying that Nnamdi Kanu is putting Ndigbo in harm's way

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 7:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
modsfucker:

God of soldiers will equally do the needful, keep dancing naked.
No more shouting here during operation Python dance, Soldiers should shoot them,more bullet in their guns, use them as fun practice right?? Oga remember that karma really exist

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
emanobis:

The dullard is so Obsessed with SE coz since he ddnt kill them all during the Civil War, he nw eagerly wanted to use Executive Power to finish what he started then.

That's why that statement he made, "...Teaching them in the language they understand most"
Fresh and blood did not reveal this answer you gave

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by loveth360(f): 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
stinechykee:
Seriously I have never seen someone like you here, you know how to handle this people the way I do to them that is why I admires you.I like this question you asked him.. Before the event did he like Nnamdi Kanu and same questions should also go to those zombies and BMC that suddenly care for Igbos here by trying to instigate Igbos against Nnamdi Kanu by saying that Nnamdi Kanu is putting Ndigbo in harm's way
Thank Bro for the compliment.

I'm here to speak the truth,only but the truth.

Eziokwu Chineke.

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ladumaa:
See temple run grin
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ladumaa:
See temple run grin
So you Dey enjoy it abi
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sleekfingers:

E pain am
E pain me how,how will pain me when your coward soldiers are correcting from those UGM hahaha
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by stinechykee: 7:46pm On Oct 13, 2021
loveth360:
Thank Bro for the compliment.

I'm here to speak the truth,only but the truth.

Eziokwu Chineke.
keep giving them As E Dey Hot truth nne
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
SUFFERInSMILIIN:

Go and download one of the top VPN from Play Store. Register the VPN app and after change your country location
What if I didn't change my location sir will they arrest me please
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
proeast:
grin grin grin grin
So you too you are laughing instead of pitying them
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Sleekfingers: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
stinechykee:
E pain me how,how will pain me when your coward soldiers are correcting from those UGM hahaha

Okay, I don hear u.......when the soldiers you called cowards start dealing with the said, unknown Gunmen, I don't want to hear that they are killing innocent people o
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by nnadychuks(m): 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
stinechykee:
The one that happened in Izombe in Imo State where Nigeria Soldier was heard commanding his boys to go into village and kill in Igbo they saw and we saw in the video were three dead Igbo men on the floor was it UGM or ESN that committed the atrocity You people should keep hating Igbos but what I assurre you people is that the actualisation of Biafra is even more nearer than we expected and when Igbos are gone they will be in their new country watching the scores between you Yorubas and Housa/Fulanis
hate Igbos? If there's anything I'm only being logical... even when Biafra will come how do you handle the unknown gunmen in that region?
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by nnadychuks(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
loveth360:
Why do you want to know.
is that you on your dp?
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by muller101(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tomorrow when the Army displays bodies of these criminals we will hear they are killing innocent unknown gunmen?
Is that where the army is supposed to be? Even if your president is a slowpoke some citizens should be sensible.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Rolly22(m): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
OyigboUpdate2:
This is the video on YouTube for those who cant access Twitter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdXj3x6C-hU

Something Similar happened in Mbano junction oyigbo in October last year. But can they stand?
Is not to chase a mad man that is the problem is carrying his load.

When the military comes for them they will run away.
Why can’t they go after them now??
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Goziesolar: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Geeman2006:

Their hypocrisy and thinking is very appalling.
yet we hve the best results in all federal exams
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by loveth360(f): 8:19pm On Oct 13, 2021
nnadychuks:
is that you on your dp?
Yes.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The soldiers should leave that region alone

Sambisa forest is where they're needed the most not south east

Why is Buhari so obsessed with south east ?
Hate
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Amanda4life: 9:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Army don't run
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by don89(m): 9:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Fools, bloody civilians, it is called tactical withdrawal especially to avoid civilian casualties, Do you really think that those ipob miscreants can defeat the army, when the table turns now, you will be hearing they are killing innocent igbo youths, don't forget that the army have rocket launchers, grenades and bombs, not to talk of jet bombers, they just dey mercy una unknown gunmen because it's democratic government. All of you supporting unknown gunmen directly or indirectly must surely get your own share of what you wish for others. Keep clapping, it will go round, don't forget that was how they were clapping for bokoharam when they started killing officers, today how far?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nicholas Ogunji: 17-Year-Old One-Day Abia Governor Sets Inmates Free (Photos) / Little Ben Bruce Listens To Radio Commentary On Nigeria Civil War (Throwback) / Nigerian Man Attempts To Detonate Explosive On Delta Flight In US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.