Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) (62168 Views)

Man Escapes Unknown Gunmen In Hot Chase, Crashes His Car In Anambra (Video, Pix) / Military Engages Gunmen In Shootout In Idemili South Anambra (Video) / Many Killed By Gunmen In Omege, Ebonyi Village (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by brownemmanuel43(m): 9:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Tomorrow when the Army displays bodies of these criminals we will hear they are killing innocent unknown gunmen?
They can kill UGM not innocent citizens in the name of fighting UGM.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Goziesolar: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
don89:
Fools, bloody civilians, it is called tactical withdrawal especially to avoid civilian casualties, Do you really think that those ipob miscreants can defeat the army, when the table turns now, you will be hearing they are killing innocent igbo youths, don't forget that the army have rocket launchers, grenades and bombs, not to talk of jet bombers, they just dey mercy una unknown gunmen because it's democratic government. All of you supporting unknown gunmen directly or indirectly must surely get your own share of what you wish for others. Keep clapping, it will go round, don't forget that was how they were clapping for bokoharam when they started killing officers, today how far?
with all the rocket launchers you mentioned yet bandits still hold sway in the north

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by showafrica(m): 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
The soldiers should leave that region alone

Sambisa forest is where they're needed the most not south east

Why is Buhari so obsessed with south east ?

Probably his ichi is buried in the south east
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by YaQsGaYa(m): 10:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Las las we go see who go win!
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

And when innocent people there get killed by UGM you will come crying and blaming Buhari like an hypocrite
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by amuwo1980: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

The current Nigerian government is anti igbo and wants to destroy them
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by minasi4841: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
amuwo1980:

The current Nigerian government is anti igbo and wants to destroy them

Igbo land will swallow them. After running from their fellow men the next targets are the innocent people
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Pyroex(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Susu888:
See as front page is filled with celebration as na unknown gunmen A. K. A ESN /ipob jihadists dey do the chasing [/b]BUT[b] let the roles changes and the military get them on the run, you will start reading! Nigerian military are war criminals, killers bla bla bla... ESN are peaceful its fulani DSS that are doing the killing to take over our lands and islamization agenda undecided

It makes one wonder the I.Q of an average south easterner! lipsrsealed

South easterner gbuo gi there!

They saw unknown gunmen face to face and they are running and will later go and kill innocent youth at the beer parlor and tagged them UGM.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by afube: 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2021
Geeman2006:

Their hypocrisy and thinking is very appalling.

oga go and collect your human rights and dignity where Fulani supremacists have buried them, you are not ashamed your fellow black men (foreigners for that matter) are ruling and controlling every aspect of your life............ we must drag Fulanis to the discussion table when IPOB finally does people like you will crawl out from your hiding place to take the credit and benefit! Without the serious shaking of the table,will the states have gotten the courage to fight for VAT? NO!
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by afube: 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2021
pacespot:
I still wonder who these soldiers are supposed to be fighting for, they are also the youth and we are in the same shoe together in this country. So are they killing the youth for these old men to enslave them forever? Northern youth are also tired of the situation in this country but for their religion radicalism and ethnic sentiment that they will not speak up and join hands with their southern counterparts.

it is only in Igboland that you can aggregate the critical mass of young men and women who are ready to take on and slay the beast that the Nigerian government has become, no other collection of youth in Nigeria can do what they are doing in ESN, not the so-called unknown gunmen.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by suarezteeth(m): 11:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
I am not a fan of ipob, but if it is not going to be innocent bodies, why are they running away? Kill these ones as they are chasing them. Or they are waiting for God to give go ahead. Ever since endsars days, I no dey trust kaki guys again. What sort of power comes and goes like nigerian nepa? Show us now
Buckeyemedia1:
Tomorrow when the Army displays bodies of these criminals we will hear they are killing innocent unknown gunmen?
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Geeman2006: 12:52am On Oct 14, 2021
afube:

oga go and collect your human rights and dignity where Fulani supremacists have buried them, you are not ashamed your fellow black men (foreigners for that matter) are ruling and controlling every aspect of your life............ we must drag Fulanis to the discussion table when IPOB finally does people like you will crawl out from your hiding place to take the credit and benefit! Without the serious shaking of the table,will the states have gotten the courage to fight for VAT? NO!

Have you finished. Don't stop, Please continue !!! grin
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Geeman2006: 12:53am On Oct 14, 2021
Goziesolar:
yet we hve the best results in all federal exams

Is it what is your problem this evening! Federal Exams!!! Lwkmd grin cheesy grin
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by afube: 1:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Geeman2006:

Have you finished. Don't stop, Please continue !!! grin

I have to continue till it enters their thick cave man skull, The savages in Africa need to be dragged into civilization,tutoring those people is like trying to reason with a dimwitted chimpanzee! its a total lost cause.......they can never have understanding!
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Geeman2006: 1:20am On Oct 14, 2021
afube:

I have to continue till it enters their thick cave man skull, The savages in Africa need to be dragged into civilization,tutoring those people is like trying to reason with a dimwitted chimpanzee! its a total lost cause.......they can never have understanding!

You never finish foaming from the mouth. Please continue.. grin grin grin
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by calcal: 1:42am On Oct 14, 2021
This is not funny, the situation is disgraceful after 61 years.

People chasing soldiers, soldiers chasing people and the political class think it is normal.

The country is dead
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by pacespot(m): 3:19am On Oct 14, 2021
afube:

it is only in Igboland that you can aggregate the critical mass of young men and women who are ready to take on and slay the beast that the Nigerian government has become, no other collection of youth in Nigeria can do what they are doing in ESN, not the so-called unknown gunmen.

I agree with you, even the Yoruba's youth are sleeping. They are more active on social media than on the streets.
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 1:09pm On Oct 14, 2021
J2381:
So you were right there right?

Mumu boy, you no come dey copy and paste grammar on my mentions again?

Stupidity get version Aswear,
Promote my anger again, and experience how devil's lashings dey bi.

Ezi Bida!
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by afube: 1:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
Geeman2006:

You never finish foaming from the mouth. Please continue.. grin grin grin

comprehension will continue to be far from you! mumu! who are you being coy with............?
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Ikinternational: 1:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Susu888:
See as front page is filled with celebration as na unknown gunmen A. K. A ESN /ipob jihadists dey do the chasing [/b]BUT[b] let the roles changes and the military get them on the run, you will start reading! Nigerian military are war criminals, killers bla bla bla... ESN are peaceful its fulani DSS that are doing the killing to take over our lands and islamization agenda undecided

You really want to debate IQ levels with the SE?
Are you really sure about that. Because it definitely will not end in your favor
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by J2381: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Mumu boy, you no come dey copy and paste grammar on my mentions again?

Stupidity get version Aswear,
Promote my anger again, and experience how devil's lashings dey bi.

Ezi Bida!
Ah this regurgitated piece of human trash is here again? Tell me how jobless are you for you to follow me, your god who is better than your father and your entire village everywhere on this forum?

Just look at how badly educated you are, telling me to promote your anger. Like seriously, promote your anger? Guy you must be a glorified loser for you to plagued this forum with your gargantuan foolishness.

It's a pity, your father should have emptied the sperm the birth you inside the toilet, I'm sure you'd have been at peace living with your fellow sh1t and piss.

Bastard son of a demented whore_. Tell me have you eaten today? Please don't let hunger turn you into an angry piece of IPOB tout, we know death is always what awaits them. tongue
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by DissTroy(m): 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
J2381:
Ah this regurgitated piece of human trash is here again? Tell me how jobless are you for you to follow me, your god who is better than your father and your entire village everywhere on this forum?

Just look at how badly educated you are, telling me to promote your anger. Like seriously, promote your anger? Guy you must be a glorified loser for you to plagued this forum with your gargantuan foolishness.

It's a pity, your father should have emptied the sperm the birth you inside the toilet, I'm sure you'd have been at peace living with your fellow sh1t and piss.

Bastard son of a demented whore_. Tell me have you eaten today? Please don't let hunger turn you into an angry piece of IPOB tout, we know death is always what awaits them. tongue
Like 2015 -2016 all over again.

Joe has still got it. cheesy
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 3:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
J2381:

How old are you self this piece of shit??

See as you dey foam for mouth up and down, finally your village people don find your location through a Calabash..

Copy and paste uneducated slowpoke, never do well nitwit oh, I forgot you are on mental drugs..

Bia this suffer head, thunder wey go reason your already deteriorated life is on 13700kph speed towards you!

I repeat don't promote my anger,

Akpa Amu somebody grin
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by J2381: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

How old are you self this piece of shit??

See as you dey foam for mouth up and down, finally your village people don find your location through a Calabash..

Copy and paste uneducated slowpoke, never do well nitwit oh, I forgot you are on mental drugs..

Bia this suffer head, thunder wey go reason your already deteriorated life is on 13700kph speed towards you!

I repeat don't promote my anger,

Akpa Amu somebody grin
Go get educated before you quote me. Read my signature. grin
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by J2381: 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2021
DissTroy:

Like 2015 -2016 all over again.

Joe has still got it. cheesy
Hey. Just goofing around. LOL. It's been awhile I trolled. It's kinda weird but I miss those times... grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 3:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
J2381:
Go get educated before you quote me. Read my signature. grin

Copy and paste uneducated slowpoke AKA copyright fraudster,

You and your signature can rot in hell, who cares about that this small Shit!
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by J2381: 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
FamTomx2:

Copy and paste uneducated slowpoke AKA copyright fraudster,

You and your signature can rot in hell, who cares about that this small Shit!
if you're calling me a copy and paste fraudster, I'd have asked you to prove it by showing me evidence, but hey, such things are usually foreign and alien to an uneducated whelp like you.

Your 540 post on this forum show you're suffering from 540 stage of acute dementia and paranoia schizophrenia.

You're too much of an idiot to even own a phone. It's a fact your phone is smarter than you. Good grief, you'd have been better off living during the time of slavery, atleast we know that's where you'd be useful.

Good for nothing IPOB tout. Get lost and stay lost in your bigotry. Twerp. tongue
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by FamTomx2(m): 5:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
J2381:
if you're calling me a copy and paste fraudster, I'd have asked you to prove it by showing me evidence, but hey, such things are usually foreign and alien to an uneducated whelp like you.

Your 540 post on this forum show you're suffering from 540 stage of acute dementia and paranoia schizophrenia.

You're too much of an idiot to even own a phone. It's a fact your phone is smarter than you. Good grief, you'd have been better off living during the time of slavery, atleast we know that's where you'd be useful.

Good for nothing IPOB tout. Get lost and stay lost in your bigotry. Twerp. tongue

Yeye epistle as usual from a chronic copy and paste AKA copyright fraudster..

Pained mentally impaired gay!

I know you are still at your parents house waiting for a lunch cus you have less responsibilities, mummy's boy,

May I remind you that MNK is greater than all your ancestors put together including your miserable family..

Intellectual disability is a sickness!
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by Kylce042(m): 11:30am On Oct 16, 2021
Safemoon:

Fulanis are coward nah.they only attack people when they are sleeping.
No mind them
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by kals4luv990(m): 9:07pm On Dec 16, 2021
Susu888:
See as front page is filled with celebration as na unknown gunmen A. K. A ESN /ipob jihadists dey do the chasing [/b]BUT[b] let the roles change and the military get them on the run, you will start reading! Nigerian military are war criminals, killers bla bla bla... ESN are peaceful its fulani DSS that are doing the killing to take over our lands and islamization agenda undecided

far bigger than that of your tribe
Re: Soldiers Chased By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (Video) by christistruth01: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2021
angry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

FFK On Obaseki: 'One Of The Most Important Virtues In Life Is Loyalty' / How Sex Workers Ruined Dimka’s 1976 Coup Plan / Laolu Akande: Osinbajo No Longer A Member Of Lagos APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.