Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now (41336 Views)

Pastor Funke Adejumo: A Man Can Get Sex From Any Idiot (videos) / Pastor Funke Adejumo: Full Time Housewife Is Full Time Suffering PLC Limited / Pastor Funke Adejumo And Husband Felix Remi Celebrate 35th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by starexjnr(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
And then move to the one where you're the poorest then wait for the richest there to move again, just like that keep moving grin
I laugh

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by adioolayi(m): 12:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Blessed are the poor,...The poor in the Spirit.

The ones that sees themselves always empty of God and they daily seek to know Him more...

They are always thirsty for the things of God....They see themselves poor, because..they feel they have not had enough of God.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by tctrills: 12:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

She said AMONG YOUR FRIENDS, Not one Friend!!
Reason y I Said All you Critics are full of Emotions and Sentiments!

This is the Simple Truth!
In a Group, If only One person is Financially Successful and rest are Struggling, Envy and Hatred will creep in..!

Timaya in 2010/2011 Dumped his 'Dem Mama Soldiers' group because they started Ganging up against him!
Terry G also Disbanded his music group because they, alongside his younger brother DMoney started planning against him! undecided embarassed

The Woman's message is Simple: Be Careful of your friends if you are Rich! smiley
You are talking of a group that those not have the love if Christmas not loyal friends
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by dreblaze: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Who post this thing Abeg.

Beautiful nonsense.

Ppl should just shut up if they don’t have anything to say.

Pls remind her that so many Nigerians have not eaten today.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by meccuno: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
In every four persons, one must be richer and one must be below the others (I won't use poorer)

Considering the statement, Dangote and Otedola should have parted, because Otedola is the poorer person...

As usual, her followers won't argue because it came from the [b]Mummy[/b]our mummy grin

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by zinizta: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
micronut:
Nigerian Women Empowerment Advocate, and Clergywoman, Pastor Funke- Felix Adejumo of Agape Ministry, has dropped another teachings on moving with those who are better than you in a group or as friends, and leave those who you are better than.

She plainly said that if you are the richest among your friends, that relationship has expired or you should quit it and move on.

She gave the example of Joseph in prison who moved with rich prisoners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ILqTTpCHw

This view has been recieving different reactions from Nigerians, where most condemned this. What's your take on this?

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CU9aup7gpJK/?utm_medium=copy_link

money money money

you wonder if it is the purpose of the church to be money oriented

matthew for don leave Jesus run then if na by money...the tax collectors are famed to be corrupt and rich in biblical times
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by Lordcassy: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lordcassy:
I don't know the kind of people that attend a church pastored by a woman....I still don't get it...anyways what she basically teaching is she is projecting her female hypergamy unto the word of God....it is well...
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by osuofia2(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

In a Group, If only One person is Financially Successful and rest are Struggling, Envy and Hatred will creep in..!
Been Careful is not same as leaving.

Timaya in 2010/2011 Dumped his 'Dem Mama Soldiers' group because they started Ganging up against him!
Terry G also Disbanded his music group because they, alongside his younger brother DMoney started planning against him! undecided embarassed

The Woman's message is Simple: Be Careful of your friends if you are Rich! smiley
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by osuofia2(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Been Careful is not same as leaving.

been careful is not same as leaving.
Even if you mingle with only the rich you still needs to be careful.
Why didn't she leave her Church members since she is richer than majority of them

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by m140(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ynix:
This is how they destroy relationship
Who make Elon musk follow
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by slowice(m): 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Talking nonsense with audacious queen's English...... Na still rubbish talk in the end.

Pentecostals should be careful because it seems that some of our pastors ve become our biggest obstacles both in christ and life.

The focus now is strickly on material possessions even at the expense of good relationship with God and man.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by TruthUntold: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
WesternOligarch:
People would take this statement and twist it. It's obvious she's trying to say don't surround yourself with mediocrity. Move with people that will challenge you and not make you a local champion. It's either you're both equals or the person is above you.

Totally different from what she's saying unfortunately

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by BarrElChapo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Stupid woman !

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by Vinnie2000(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
safesurfer:
I agree wholeheartedly. If you wanna help the poor, help from a distance.

Cos the truth is whether you help them or not, they don't really like you.

Real billionaires know this fact. That's why you won't see them doing giveaway.

Correct,Bro!!
Many here are so Emotional over a simple, logical issue! sad

Once a Person is Doing so Well Financially, Many around him are Unhappy and Envious!(Esp if dey Didn't Expected it).. embarassed

D Person needs to be Smart in such a Position! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by DavSagacity(m): 12:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
I expect pastor Righteousness to comment to this from a supposed preacher of the gospel turned motivational speakers.. so I should desert my friends that are not as financially ok as I am..haaa!!!
It is well.

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by xynerise: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
If your congregations has left you before now would you have had the mouth to vomit nonsense?

All these people that became pastors overnight sef

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by pickatyoubackup: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Rubbish talk. Bezos go end him relationship with bill gates and bill go end him relationship with dangote.

Rubbish talk

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by xynerise: 12:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Correct,Bro!!
Many here are so Emotional over a simple, logical issue! sad

Once a Person is Doing so Well Financially, Many around him are Unhappy and Envious!(Esp if dey Didn't Expected it).. embarassed

D Person needs to be Smart in such a Position! undecided

That means you will keep running for the rest of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
shashaperry:
Pastorpreneurs everywhere
In NIGERIA anything goes.
It's an epitome of LAWLESS.
All they desire from you is your BRAIN.
The moment they grab it every other thing follows.
See how ADULTS sat down to listen to trash from someone not qualified biblically to man the pulpit.
Most people are in churches today simply because NIGERIA is useless. Make NIGERIA useful and see many get back their senses.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by Sammerboi: 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
So when all the rich nations decides to close their borders and stop assist the poor countries . Like where will this so called woman of God enjoy her holidays? This one didn’t think at all before saying this shit. And more so she wants rich folks to abandoned their poor friends and relatives so all their the money their use to assist the needy will be given to church as tithe. Christianity in the mud lol.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by Nobody: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sammerboi:
So when all the rich nations decides to close their borders and stop assist the poor countries . Like where will this so called woman of God enjoy her holidays? This one didn’t think at all before saying this shit. And more so she wants rich folks to abandoned their poor friends and relatives so all their the money their use to assist the needy will be given to church as tithe. Christianity in the mud lol.
Meaning MESSI and CR7 shouldn't play in their various teams and leagues again since they earn higher than others.
They should resort to LUDO and DRAUGHT

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by Ultimas: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Some of these teachings are so unblical. Where did she read that joseph moved with rich prisoners?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by OgatheTop: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Jesus Christ my Lord and Savior and the author and finisher of my faith won't have said that!
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by moorevic(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
verybadmouth:
And those friends that helped you when you were poor should be forgotten abi.
You should try to help your friends to be rich like you instead of showing off your wealth to them and making them feel bad.
Another senseless and foolish Nigerian pastor on the rampage.
Make I move closer to my pastor abi so he/she can flush my account. Rubbish

you mean OUR MUMMY
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by gbagyiza: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
I once told a colleague after seeing the kind of high hopes n expectations he attached to his faith. I am a Christian and I believe in faith through Christ but some new generation Churches inculcate some doctrines n teaching that take young peoples minds away from the reality of life. This woman is wrong with these teaching principles n the teaching is against the Bible teaching on love.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by verybadmouth(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
moorevic:

you mean OUR MUMMY
No our Granny
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Her LAST STATEMENT don burst my Belle.
She said she has tasted poverty.
That POVERTY is Bad.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by naturefellow(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
RapistOnBail:

I totally agree with her, even though I know that pastorship is a business venture.

Jealousy in the black race is so much that even your siblings will plan to kill you the moment they see signs of progress in you.
begs the question, what kind of siblings you have

I'm actually bewildered by this

1 Like

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by Vinnie2000(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2021
xynerise:

That means you will keep running for the rest of your life.

Running Does not Mean Ostracize them! sad

It Means to Focus on your Goals and Stop getting Enmeshed in dier Activities!
Imagine the CEO of a Company joining his Poor friends in the Evening to Play Draft or Football.. sad

Forget all diz plenty Talk! The Pastor is Correct!
All of you Criticizing her Does not understand Human nature! Really, I SMH for una! undecided embarassed

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
micronut:
Nigerian Women Empowerment Advocate, and Clergywoman, Pastor Funke- Felix Adejumo of Agape Ministry, has dropped another teachings on moving with those who are better than you in a group or as friends, and leave those who you are better than.

She plainly said that if you are the richest among your friends, that relationship has expired or you should quit it and move on.

She gave the example of Joseph in prison who moved with rich prisoners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0ILqTTpCHw

This view has been recieving different reactions from Nigerians, where most condemned this. What's your take on this?

Source:
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CU9aup7gpJK/?utm_medium=copy_link
What happened to u helping ur friends to get rich like you.
Obi cubana did it and he is celebrated today.
Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by gentlesmithugo(m): 12:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
WesternOligarch:
People would take this statement and twist it. It's obvious she's trying to say don't surround yourself with mediocrity. Move with people that will challenge you and not make you a local champion. It's either you're both equals or the person is above you.
if we are to go with ur assertion,those higher than you.will also go for those higher than them.things don't work that way

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Funke Adejumo: If You Are The Richest Among Your Friends, Leave Now by Vinnie2000(m): 12:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
naturefellow:
begs the question, what kind of siblings you have

I'm actually bewildered by this

How About the Siblings of old testament Joseph?

How about the sibling of the Prodigal son?

How about Cain? sad

Reason Why I said many of you DO NOT understand Human nature!
Just hope you don't learn the Hard Way! undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman Arrives Liberia For A Crusade, Lady Kneels Down To Welcome Him / 39 Ancient Wisdom Tips For Singles On Marriage By Dr. D.k. Olukoya / 3-Year-Old Sarah, Brutalized By Parents Who Think She Is A Witch (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.