Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life (21701 Views)

Polll: Who Helped You Out Of Penury? Family/stranger? / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My People - Johnspeak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by enemyofprogress: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
shomutuski:

I expect nothing less from an enemy of progress. get a life bro
is it your life?
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by MrMacinterchi1: 6:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
sad
ahhh! our prophet. this one you don't have anything to say, hope all is well?
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by kenvic309: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pls I need financial assistance to buy laptop too. Send message or call this this number 07035264990
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by golor(m): 7:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:
Thank God the moniker of the helper is covered.
If not, Nairaland e-beggers will bombard his DM with various needs and requests.

The street is dry in this Buhari economy that even the average man cannot feed averagely.

Expect more begging on Nairaland in the coming days.

Trace the root of the giver.... Igbo amaka.

It's obviously Seun.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Sososo(f): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
God bless him immensely
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by lichocho(m): 7:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Just because somebody boughted him a second hand laptop person no go hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeew
bros e no easy..as e easy for u no mean say e easy for another person..d person try e no easy..
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Obyino: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Make person find me laptop abeg i wan learn skills too angry
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Afobaba33(m): 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
shocked
Can this be real!!
In this buhari regime
It's so hard for me to believe ooo
GOD bless the giver real good
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by NobleSeed(m): 9:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
lol
I don see the moniker grin grin them think say them smart..
God bless the good samaritan ..
bjtinz:

Lol. I go the thread, them don hide the comment. tongue grin
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by EugeneDaniels: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2021
I'm playing on taking an online course organized my google on data analytics which goes for 21k I can't afford it at the moment so I applied for the financial aid option but I wasn't granted, is there someone who can please help out? I really need to take this course
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by EugeneDaniels: 9:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
I'm planning on taking an online course organized my google on data analytics which goes for 21k I can't afford it at the moment so I applied for the financial aid option but I wasn't granted, is there someone who can please help out? I really need to take this course
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by ebullient19(f): 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
Thank you Sir
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by FahBuLous: 10:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
God when, I need a laptop too...
God please cry cry Video editing and Graphic designing
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by dbestuncle: 10:36pm On Oct 14, 2021
You are the one I am looking for then because I want to learn digital skills n since you started way back ,2013 then pls can you teach me n others with interest

Ezennaemeka1:
I remember in the years back I begged an uncle to help me with laptop to kick off my digital skills... He refused and God sent an angel in form of a man through Facebook to buy me the laptop... I didn't beg him...he just asked if I had laptop and I was like no...he sent me 40k to buy a mini laptop and modem...that's in 2013.

That single.....

God bless you and I know I'll still pay you in folds when you least expted it��

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by princewarri1985: 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
lilbarracuda:
What skill do you intend to learn.
Make you come teach me.
Na yahoo yahoo ofcourse because na him sure pass now oh!
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by princewarri1985: 10:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Bros abeg begin bomb site with the laptop oh because time non dey to check time
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Rejoicing(f): 2:56am On Oct 15, 2021
Oh GOD connect me also to my helper . Am happy for bro, GOD bless u, GOD bless your helpers
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by MacWin155(m): 6:56am On Oct 15, 2021
You're one of the lucky few brother. I posted months ago I needed help to buy a laptop. I needed to start my writing career proper on fiverr and Upwork and my phone was a problem. People said nah yahoo I wan do. Lol. God wey do am for you go do am for me amen.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by lilbarracuda(m): 7:00am On Oct 15, 2021
princewarri1985:
Na yahoo yahoo ofcourse because na him sure pass now oh!

Lol.
That one no be hustle
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Iampbams: 8:00am On Oct 15, 2021
Me too I need laptop o

Abeg for email marketing
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Izongdave(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2021
E come be say a hundred other of help seekers like me, the only see hate preachers.
God show me the way that doesn't require begging
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Sleekfingers: 9:10am On Oct 15, 2021
Gandollar:
There's a I came across one with his stories about hunger blabla.

I sent him 10k and told him to let me know when he sees it, the next thing I knew, he deleted the thread and deactivated his moniker.

Naso dem dey do.....they come online and be begging up and down........to be sincere with you, I have stopped helping any nigerian online...and will never never do it again....I will rather donate my money to orphanage homes in togo , the gambia, haiti and DR Congo......most of them are some lazy ass youths.....thinking they are smart......

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Gandollar(f): 11:21pm On Oct 15, 2021
Chummynoni:
they are real with model numbers for your research. You can contact me on whatsapp @siggy so as not to derail this thread. Thanks
Hey bro! I sent you a message on WhatsApp

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Problem With Nigeria`s Banking Sector? / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Why Become A Commercial Pilot? - Many Pilots Never Admit #11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.