Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,693 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:22 PM

He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life (21690 Views)

Polll: Who Helped You Out Of Penury? Family/stranger? / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My People - Johnspeak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Thinktwicemybro: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nice
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by MrCover: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ok
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by enemyofprogress: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Just because somebody boughted him a second hand laptop person no go hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeew

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Freelancer2020(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
That's great, God almighty will favor the giver too

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by MangekyoAlt: 3:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
undecided
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Devilpen(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Plus if you're in Lagos, I'd advise you to enrol with the LSETF program run by Lagos Government, so you can learn digital skills for free

7 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by OyigboUpdate: 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chummynoni:
Good. I am happy for you, there is more to nairaland than being a breeding ground for trolls and tribalists. I wonder atimes when some people throw tantrums at each other, not knowing different categories of people are here, that can change their lives for good.

Meanwhile check my signature of good, quality luxury wristwatches

Nairaland was fun until IPOB came in
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by babyfaceafrica: 3:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Just because somebody boughted him a second hand laptop person no go hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Real enemy of progress
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by bahdpersona(m): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
God bless the giver.... All you wished for will be granted
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by airsaylongcome: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
Commendable. OP, go to the Programming sub forum on NL here. Network with a lot of people willing to assist and guide
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by enemyofprogress: 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
babyfaceafrica:
Real enemy of progress
I mtcheeeeeew you
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by nizelgirl(f): 3:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
God bless the man. Op. Use the laptop wisely.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Olusegun345: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nairaland was fun until IPOB came in

Zukwanuike

This is celebration time

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by prciouschika(f): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congrats to you dear and God bless the giver because it's not easy to give out in this tight economy. Still hoping on the good Samaritan that would give me a job or help me get one
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Burgerlomo: 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Givers will never lack

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by davidodiba(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
egean:
Very kind, God bless the giver,
Bu this shouldn't have make front page. all this beggers and bambiyala I use to see on this forum will triple now.

Because your indomie quick done no mean say person wey dey cook beans lazy....tides can turn...nobody loves begging but when you are left between suicide and begging...the latter is a wiser choice

3 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Stevyne: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
What have benefitted from nairaland.
Honestly better people deh here
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Olusegun345: 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Hmm
I even need even a third hand laptop now, for my final year project, should I send you a DM?

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by NORSIYK(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:
Thank God the moniker of the helper is covered.
If not, Nairaland e-beggers will bombard his DM with various needs and requests.

The street is dry in this Buhari economy that even the average man cannot feed averagely.

Expect more begging on Nairaland in the coming days.

Trace the root of the giver.... Igbo amaka.

But I know the person
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Sheriman(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Unnecessary begging on Nairaland will start from now because this just open a way to it.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by ignis: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
NORSIYK:

But I know the person

Hope you have not started begging him.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chummynoni:
Good. I am happy for you, there is more to nairaland than being a breeding ground for trolls and tribalists. I wonder atimes when some people throw tantrums at each other, not knowing different categories of people are here, that can change their lives for good.

Meanwhile check my signature of good, quality luxury wristwatches
I know the history of bashing on this forum and I know the reasons behind it. And the reasons is something that's in us including the unborn generation.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by bahdpersona(m): 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
enemyofprogress:

What's the meaning of 'boughted' olodo... Common appreciation for this good gesture, you can't show
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by SportsHD: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:

Why must you be full of bitterness that everything that emanates from you is bitterness and grieve. You will just die if you don't repent.
his username is enemy of progress, what do you expect from him? cheesy
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by 1opinion: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations and also remember you have got to make yourself and the person that assisted proud.
Lift someone up when you can.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by SSA92: 3:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
Hi Guys I am actually confused currently now having $3300 currently and a job hunter too. Any person with legit way to invest that money scared of converting to Naira without a good business. Pls matured mind that really wants to help �
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
andyblinks05:
Earlier thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6600217/learn-both-skills-simultaneously/1

I create the above thread because I wanted to learn a digital skill but the problem I had was not having a laptop, however a Good gentleman promise to help me get one so that I can start learning.

Today I want to show my appreciation to this gentleman here for showing me support and lending me a helping hand. I appreciate you sir. People like you are rear in this life.

Secondly I want to thank seun osenwa for this platform which has helped me a lot in a way that I didn't expect. I've meet intellectual people on this platform. This platform is really a blessing to me I bless the day I join NairaLand.

Ha! Good gou blocked your benefactor his/her moniker. If not, I swear, the guy will run away from you for life. If you allow the guy face 1% of what these mofos have shown me, mehn! The guy will curse you.

Kudos to you. Anyone who knows how to appreciate the little he gets will get more. Kindly make use of the opportunity, and also give back to the society after you habe made it.

God bless!

3 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by jericco1(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations I hope you put the laptop into good use
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Sonnobax15(m): 3:59pm On Oct 14, 2021
cheesy
Good people still dey this our country cha.......Just last month,a nairaland also gifted me a huge amounts of money...Make I no call him moniker.. but na only God go continue to bless am and him likes cheesy
Personally cha,once my hustle to set anytime from now,I believe say I go make helping nairalanders wey dey in need a major priority for my life..... Mennnnnnnn,one way or the other,this forum don help me, lemme confess cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Access Bank Sacks 1,500 Intercontinental Employees, Shuts Branches / The Problem With Nigeria`s Banking Sector? / Go Back To School At Age 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.