Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life (21849 Views)

Polll: Who Helped You Out Of Penury? Family/stranger? / Nairalanders advice helped a physically challenged Entrepreneur. Now I’m married / How An Encounter With A Marijuana Smoker Helped Solved My People - Johnspeak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by ThickSharon123(f): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
andyblinks05:
Earlier thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6600217/learn-both-skills-simultaneously/1

I create the above thread because I wanted to learn a digital skill but the problem I had was not having a laptop, however a Good gentleman promise to help me get one so that I can start learning.

Today I want to show my appreciation to this gentleman here for showing me support and lending me a helping hand. I appreciate you sir. People like you are rear in this life.

Secondly I want to thank seun osenwa for this platform which has helped me a lot in a way that I didn't expect. I've meet intellectual people on this platform. This platform is really a blessing to me I bless the day I join NairaLand.

I bless him for you too.. and wish him a healthy mind, and a healthy body and pocket. And the love which continously grows in his heart should continue to expand. kiss
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Sholaco: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
andyblinks05:
Earlier thread. https://www.nairaland.com/6600217/learn-both-skills-simultaneously/1

I create the above thread because I wanted to learn a digital skill but the problem I had was not having a laptop, however a Good gentleman promise to help me get one so that I can start learning.

Today I want to show my appreciation to this gentleman here for showing me support and lending me a helping hand. I appreciate you sir. People like you are rear in this life.

Secondly I want to thank seun osenwa for this platform which has helped me a lot in a way that I didn't expect. I've meet intellectual people on this platform. This platform is really a blessing to me I bless the day I join NairaLand.
rear or rare? God blessed are the hands that give and the one that received
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Nobody: 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
GorillaApp:
I don't know who the person is but thank you.

There are really some good people left in this wicked world.

A female nairalander joined me some years back to offset the bills of a child who was placed under hospital arrest after she was delivered as the parents couldn't afford the bill. To make matter worse, it was just few days to FatherChristmas and the child would have done her first Christmas celebration in the hospital.

God bless that lady nairalander

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by LIGHTLOVERSGRAM(f): 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
[/color]
andyblinks05:

[color=#000099]
Congratulations
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Godstime234: 4:04pm On Oct 14, 2021
Pics of the laptop or adombilif it
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Just because somebody boughted him a second hand laptop person no go hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeew

That secondhand laptop that somebody *BOUGHTED* him means a whole lot to him and will go a long way in ensuring he gets things done, do you how it might even help his future? It's good to be appreciative!!!
Instead of being a bad-belle, use that time judiciously to learn your tenses (that's if you didn't write this on purpose).

2 Likes

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Chijeep(m): 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:
Thank God the moniker of the helper is covered.
If not, Nairaland e-beggers will bombard his DM with various needs and requests.

The street is dry in this Buhari economy that even the average man cannot feed averagely.

Expect more begging on Nairaland in the coming days.

Trace the root of the giver.... Igbo amaka.
I can get the moniker if I want to kiss
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Nackzy: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
There are still nice people on nairaland
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Festflor: 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Thank you for your kindness, providence will reward you greatly.
It's a rare kind of gesture.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Chiefecho(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:

Why must you be full of bitterness that everything that emanates from you is bitterness and grieve. You will just die if you don't repent.
Don't mind him he is just a joker
Did you not read his user name? cheesy
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Udoboss(m): 4:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congrats bro...
I have reached out for same reason but nobody came to my aid...but all the same Congrats and may God bless Your genuine hustle...
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Kingsean(m): 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
chai you are a very good man. you chose to help a fellow man even when some others are busy dashing huge cash to runz babes. if we had people with this selfless character in our government, Nigeria would have been heaven on Earth

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by joinnow: 4:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
andyblinks05:

in future also
pass a new laptop to someone in need and let the cycle continue
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Ekpekus(m): 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:
Thank God the moniker of the helper is covered.
If not, Nairaland e-beggers will bombard his DM with various needs and requests.

The street is dry in this Buhari economy that even the average man cannot feed averagely.

Expect more begging on Nairaland in the coming days.

Trace the root of the giver.... Igbo amaka.
Even with it covered, men can still go to the previous thread and hunt the post to unearth the moniker of the helper... Except the post has been deleted.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Chiefecho(m): 4:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
I was actually about to ask why Nairalanders no dey like do giveaways
Abeg ooo am humble
As I can see now and be confident that even though some Nairalanders are unsultive they are still goods ones set abeg I need small change
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Gandollar(f): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
xjiggy:
We have people who are really in need and people who sincerely want to help. The unfortunate thing is that, in between we have thieves and fraudsters. It is this group of bastards that are making it hard to give and receive help. Congrats Bro. Remember in future to give a helping hand to someone sincerely in need.
There's a I came across one with his stories about hunger blabla.

I sent him 10k and told him to let me know when he sees it, the next thing I knew, he deleted the thread and deactivated his moniker.

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by blueghost(m): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:

Why must you be full of bitterness that everything that emanates from you is bitterness and grieve. You will just die if you don't repent.

Say no more and take a look at his moniker
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Gandollar(f): 4:14pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nairaland was fun until IPOB came in
How's your ulcer bro? Sorry.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Amhappy(f): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Thank you for extending a helping hand.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Gandollar(f): 4:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chummynoni:
Good. I am happy for you, there is more to nairaland than being a breeding ground for trolls and tribalists. I wonder atimes when some people throw tantrums at each other, not knowing different categories of people are here, that can change their lives for good.

Meanwhile check my signature of good, quality luxury wristwatches
Your luxury watches, are they real or fugazy? I'm very interested to know.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by ODEHOYIKOCHO: 4:20pm On Oct 14, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Bizibi(m): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
enemyofprogress:
Just because somebody boughted him a second hand laptop person no go hear word again. Mtcheeeeeeeew
you are really an enemy of progress. Em born you come.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by excel1960(f): 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Congratulations to you.
May God bless this ur helper abundantly.
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by ODEHOYIKOCHO: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Chummynoni(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
Gandollar:
Your luxury watches, are they real or fugazy? I'm very interested to know.
they are real with model numbers for your research. You can contact me on whatsapp @siggy so as not to derail this thread. Thanks
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by brownemmanuel43(m): 4:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Nairaland was fun until IPOB came in
U are still olodo apapa

1 Like

Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by Seankhalifa: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
May God almighty provide for him too.. for providing for someone in need amen
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by josn(m): 4:27pm On Oct 14, 2021
enemyofprogress:

Enemy of progress indeed!
Re: He Keep To His Promise And Helped My Life by CaptainAyub: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
ignis:

Look at the moniker b4 u reply naa.
Him go jus use u catch cruise

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Take A Job That Pays Less Than N50,000 As A BSc Holder? / Medicine Or Pharmacy?which Should I Go For?? / Why Do Ladies Dominate The Banking Sector...?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.