Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa (29819 Views)

Ayuba Abdullahi: Kwara University Deputy Bursar Dies Watching Super Eagles AFCON / The Summary Of 'Sweet Sixteen' By Bolaji Abdullahi. 2019 JAMB Novel / Download Sweet Sixteen by Bolaji Abdullahi JAMB 2020 [Compulsory English Novel] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by QuickStandard: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Good one

I don't understand why a religion will be so perverted like this

1 Like

Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Goziesam: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2021
Hope those monsters will not stage their kidnap and still force them into marriage. I believe is a waste of time and energy if actually true[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Davash222:
Hisbah Police will soon arrest them
Definitely if the protest was done in Kano. They will call it Haram

1 Like

Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by OG1BABY(f): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2021
Beautiful
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Lokojatoofar: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Nigeria men like to give Penis to children instead of Pens

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Picker28: 9:19am On Oct 14, 2021
grin grin grin grin

Them go soon flog una just finish the protests

Am waiting to see the news here
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by raphretle: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Why is the government yet to enact laws banning child marriage....
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Tozic: 9:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Davash222:
Hisbah Police will soon arrest them
There's nothing like Hisbah here
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by enemyofprogress: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2021
Las las Olunmercy56 and her aboki people go get brain
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Angelfrost(m): 9:27am On Oct 14, 2021
The average Northern senator and politician will be fuming right now...

To deny them free rein to "Legally" commit pedophilia is tantamount to demanding for their castration!!! undecided
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by elonmuskbaby: 9:38am On Oct 14, 2021
SocialJustice:
A very bold move from the girls, I hope they get the support they need.

Abokis are monsters sha. Forcing those their BBCs into babies in the name of marriage.
lol that's if they don't kidnap or kill all of them.lol wetin consain Muslim aboki and value for life or girl child education and dignity.as far as they're concerned when they see small girls,it's all about sex for them.if you nor hold your 9 year old child where them dey grin lipsrsealed

Even mumuric sef don go sleep grin
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Sheriman(m): 9:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Where is the particular girl? I am the Governor of Adamawa I need to exchange words with her. Find her now!!!
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by elonmuskbaby: 9:43am On Oct 14, 2021
Picker28:
grin grin grin grin

Them go soon flog una just finish the protests

Am waiting to see the news here
my own be say as long as they're Muslims especially aboki Muslims they can never escape being victims of pedophilia

Weren't the abokisssss pushing for rights to marry 12 year Olds amongst each other, even Christians inclusive

My dear young girls your only offence is to be born into a religion and community where you are sexualized even before you know your own body parts.its like begging bubu to become a christian.you know that can never happen except a God miracle happens so pray

Even your hijab in itself is a permanent yoke you're carrying
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by elonmuskbaby: 9:47am On Oct 14, 2021
raphretle:
Why is the government yet to enact laws banning child marriage....
because of sharia law and the people running the government strongly believe in Sharia while many are closet or public pedophiles
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Cnach: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Sigggy:

The time now is 6:14pm 13/10/2021...
Please Sir, get the source you think this news was copied from and paste the link here.

Let's be quick about this please, I have a lot to do.
Won't u sue the mumu? Talking rubbish under his pillow..people dey work u dey fight with ur keyboard just to frustrate them.
Siggy no mind am

1 Like

Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Raalsalghul: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Hope she has the necessary protection?
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by immortal2: 10:09am On Oct 14, 2021
Amira did not know that the people who follow the Sunnah of Mohammad believe age of marriage is 6 years. This is because Mohammad himself practiced child marriage.

Hope they will not attack her like Malala.
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by honeybobo69: 10:16am On Oct 14, 2021
paedophilia is legal in Nigeria, the northern part of Nigeria to be precise. only criteria is to become a Muslim. there are many Islamic clerics and older men getting married/ sleeping with minor and Islam has nothing against it.. what a country, what a religion.
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Adakintroy: 10:20am On Oct 14, 2021
Instead of you to face your school you let people hide behind you de pull strings. Thinks say them no de see their legs behind the curtain abi. No worry When them go wan flogg those puppet masters them go add you join.
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Adakintroy: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2021
Instead of you to face your school you let people hide behind you de pull strings. Thinks say them no de see their legs behind the curtain abi. No worry When them go wan flogg those puppet masters them go add you join.

No learn to respect your culture. De Follow those weh de sleep with men and get 1000 genders.
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by honeybobo69: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2021
I doubt if Nigeria would/can make any meaningful development being one with these hausa/Fulani Muslims, All they do is drag the country backwards. if you truly think Islam is a religion of peace, you're simply delusional. They don't believe in forgiveness, they'll chop your hand off for stealing (Sharia law) , but it's ok to get married, impregnate a minor
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by honeybobo69: 10:36am On Oct 14, 2021
what is it with these Muslim and sex sef? they brainwash you to kill yourself and some other innocent people so you can be given '7 virgins' . I mean think about it, so you're killing yourself just so you can go and Bleep 7 virgin?? for eternity?? I've deflowered girls and believe me, there's nothing extra special about it worth dying for? Their own heaven na to go Bleep, Islam is $#!&&
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Mandrake20(m): 10:38am On Oct 14, 2021
No be to lead protest, i sure say dem pay her.
Finish lead protest make ur papa carry u give out to another aboki.
Na una culture be that.
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Mandrake20(m): 10:39am On Oct 14, 2021
honeybobo69:
what is it with these Muslim and sex sef? they brainwash you to kill yourself and some other innocent people so you can be given '7 virgins' . I mean think about it, so you're killing yourself just so you can go and Bleep 7 virgin?? for eternity?? I've deflowered girls and believe me, there's nothing extra special about it worth dying for? Their own heaven na to go Bleep, Islam is $#!&&

We supposed give u award...
Mr deflowerer... grin
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Sterlingpounds: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2021
Nice move. Congratulations child.
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Yusufdachung: 10:40am On Oct 14, 2021
I hope they would be kidnapped into sex slaves business
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 10:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Octopusssy:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/13-year-old-girl-leads-call-for-legislation-against-underage-marriage-in-adamawa/%3famp

As I said, we want only credible sources, not copy and paste blogs.

Yeah I bet you have a lot to do, like copy and paste from other news sources without giving them credit.

Don't quote me again because you will be soundly ignored.
Otu pussy, you get quarrel with that guy before? grin
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by Gandollar(f): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Phiniter:
Thier cane dey wait for them for house
That's why the organizers fronted a minor to lead. Let's see how they will bulala this little girl.
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by SniperSmurf(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Any mudslime thate marries an underage will be castrated angry
Re: Amira Abdullahi Leads Protest Against Child Marriage In Adamawa by PDinteriors(m): 10:42am On Oct 14, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desperate To Make A First Class? 5 Stress-free Ways On How I Made 4.77 CGPA / Can A Person Lose His Sanity Due To Excess Reading? / Lecturer On My Girl For Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.