Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,845 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:34 PM

Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) (29643 Views)

Nigerian Embassy Staff In Sudan Extorted $250 From Us For Evacuation - Students / FG Begins Evacuation Of Nigerian Students In Sudan (Video/Photos) / Fresh University Graduate Awaiting NYSC Dies In Her Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by MrNotAgain: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxdYY_y3Sco

Nigerian students gathered in preparation for their departure from the crisis-ridden Sudan.

Foreign countries had rushed to evacuate their nationals from Sudan as deadly fighting raged into the second week between forces loyal to two rival generals.

The PUNCH reports that the Federal Government said it was making preparations to evacuate about 5,500 stranded Nigerians out of Sudan through the Egyptian town of Luxor, adding that it was seeking Egypt’s support so that the stranded Nigerians could be moved to the town.

In a video shared online on Tuesday, the students are seen with their luggage in a large environment waiting to be evacuated.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by BidenDTrounced: 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
BidenDTrounced:
Shehu Sani is a senator that was rejected by his constituents and would not miss an opportunity to be in the spotlight. It makes him feel relevant.
If the evacuation of Nigerian students degenerates into cretinous squabbles aimed at scoring cheap political points, then Nigeria should contract Ethopian Airlines or any other airline operating in Nigeria. Alternatively, they can travel by road.

BidenDTrounced:

Tell them to call me, I'll cover the cost of thier transit.
Signed: YorubaJew.
In addition, what about the Christian students?
I'm familiar with Nigerian Christians in Saudi Arabia and Sudan.
Election is over... you guys lost...ObiDatti people can stop making a fool of themselves in search of national appeal.

BidenDTrounced:
I do not expect Peter Obi to understand the stress and rigor that a successful and victorious presidential campaign entails. He has no experience (He never will).
Tinubu (the Maduro of Nigeria) was triumphant over the intentions and machinery of the West.

Most igbos believe that 'not resting' is a symbol of hard work/diligence and a precursor to wealth. They're wrong.
Fatigue affects your mental health and mental acuity which leads to underproduction. This is one of the reasons why the igbos are where they're today.

In school, we learnt about the igbos. Unfortunately for the igbos, those lessons are true as I've seen with my own eyes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Ihateheadslamer: 10:11pm On Apr 25, 2023
No place like home.

They are wealth come back home anyday anytime cool

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Ashez: 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2023
Chai
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by obiekunie01: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2023
SUDAN is where they go to get radicalized.

if you know you know.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by leofab(f): 1:30am On Apr 26, 2023
War is bad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Almiron: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2023
I'll rather japa to Maiduguri than go to Sudan.
Like Sudan, Sedan..

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by SleekyP(m): 9:56am On Apr 26, 2023
angry
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by inoki247: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2023
Sudan una really try oh as things be like this he mean say Nigerians go dey Afghanistan....

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Orathird: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2023
What is in Sudan?

Someone should please educate me.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by hisexcellency34: 9:57am On Apr 26, 2023
Nigerians I hail ooo. Una get mind sha. Sudan of all places

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by goodnessme1(f): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Will those Yoruba Muslims and Northerners board Ipob plane?🙄🙄

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Felabrity: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Most of them are Northerners and Muslims

Their northern politicians won't help them, elections are over

They used them for tribal wars and dumped them after elections, same thing every four years

The people that said Igbo will never rule Nigeria are begging an Igbo man to save their children.

Those usèless northern governors that sued FG are quiet

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Mindlog: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
May they return home safely.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Almiron: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
inoki247:
Sudan una really try oh as things be like this he mean say Nigerians go dey Afghanistan....
I tell you bro, dem go dey Yemen and Iraq too

33 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by DMerciful(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
Surprised we have this amount of students in Sudan. Studying what?!

50 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by RepoMan007: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
And so?
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Fut9ure: 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
J
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2023
WELCOME BACK FROM ABROAD

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by youngreezy(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2023
L
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by DaTruths: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2023
How can somebody leave Nigeria Sudan.

Is It poverty?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Adebowale89(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2023
what's special about Sudan that these people left Nigeria for

Rubbish

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:59am On Apr 26, 2023
Ok. Wishing them journey mercy back home.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by BrotherBosede: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2023
😎

Buhari made Nigeria the poverty capital of Africa, that's why Nigerians travelled all the way to Sudan to make ends meet.

APC has buried Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Almiron: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2023
DMerciful:
Surprised we have this amount of students in Sudan. Studying what?!
how to become a terrorist?

59 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 26, 2023
I hope they get rescued on time. Sudan isn't that far from Nigeria, we have all it takes... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Antell95(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2023
All i need now is 100k to save a soul

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by sheldonbbt: 10:00am On Apr 26, 2023
BidenDTrounced:

In addition, what about the Christian students?
I'm familiar with Nigerian Christians in Saudi Arabia and Sudan.
Election is over... you guys lost...ObiDatti people can stop making a fool of themselves in search of national appeal.

You sound stupid! Let's hope it us just online. Don't be stupid in real life!

29 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by ecolime(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2023
I pray they are repatriated ASAP.

But come to think of it, what on earth could have made this young ones JAPA to Sudan?

Are we sure it's truly for school? I honestly find this baffling.

Relocating to Sambisa forest is much better IMO.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Adebowale89:
what's special about Sudan that these people left Nigeria for

Rubbish
Dem don go abroad na...
Re: Nigerian Students In Sudan Awaiting Evacuation (Video/Photos) by Fryzi(m): 10:01am On Apr 26, 2023
Mtchew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mothers Tumble Over During A Parents Race At An Inter House Sport In Osun State / Femi Ositade Gets $3.5M Scholarships From Harvard, 13 Foreign Universities / Osun State Polytechnic Lecturer Attends To Only One Student Who Paid School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.