Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

What Breed Is This Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Breed Is This Dog (1510 Views)

What Breed Is This Dog / Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog / Please What Breed Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Breed Is This Dog by Ezebinaugwu(m): 2:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
I what to buy from a friend buh i don't know the breef

Re: What Breed Is This Dog by YeyeGbami: 2:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
Long throat grin
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by TarOrfeeek: 2:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
Neopolitan Rottweiler Cross is what I'm seeing here.

Other people might say is FFK.

Children of hate will say it's Buhari.

1 Like

Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Totilopussylick(m): 2:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

it's lier Muhammed undecided

1 Like

Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Totilopussylick(m): 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2021
smiley Ungleee dog lipsrsealed
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Crossroad1(m): 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

grin
I believe this is an ekuke breed
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Wildlifecalling(m): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ezebinaugwu:
I what to buy from a friend buh i don't know the breef
From the looks of it, it's a cane corso
Although it looks quite malnourished

P.S asking to identify any dog breed in this nairaland will only get you depression cause of all these idiots that look for any chance to call a dog breed ekuke and yes Crossroad1 I'm talking about people like you smiley

3 Likes

Re: What Breed Is This Dog by DoggoneDogg: 3:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
[s]
Wildlifecalling:

P.S asking to identify any dog breed in this nairaland will only get you depression cause of all these idiots that look for any chance to call a dog breed ekuke and yes Crossroad1 I'm talking about people like you smiley
[/s]

Which yeye Cane Corso? You know how big those are??

Ogbeni OP dis na confam Ekuke Retriever. Useful in retrieving shit & leftovers from dustbins.

2 Likes

Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Wildlifecalling(m): 4:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

Ogbeni OP dis na confam Ekuke Retriever. Useful in retrieving shit & leftovers from dustbins.

Lol smiley . Idiots like I said...
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Ezebinaugwu(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wildlifecalling:

Pls what feed will you recommend for me coz i want him to grow big. Though d dog is getting better than how it was three week ago that ut was brought to me, i feed him with milk in d morning, okpa or anyother food in d afternoon and pepesoup bone at night. He has refused to eat rice
Thanks
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by ChristoBam: 5:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ezebinaugwu:

Pls what feed will you recommend for me coz i want him to grow big. Though d dog is getting better than how it was three week ago that ut was brought to me, i feed him with milk in d morning, okpa or anyother food in d afternoon and pepesoup bone at night. He has refused to eat rice
Thanks
Peppersoup bone ke? And hope the milk is not cowbell milk?
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Crossroad1(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wildlifecalling:

P.S asking to identify any dog breed in this nairaland will only get you depression cause of all these idiots LIKE MY PARENTS that look for any chance to call a dog breed ekuke and yes I MEAN MY USELESS AND UNTRAINED PARENT S.
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Blessing185(f): 7:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
Anayo pro max

Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Ezebinaugwu(m): 7:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
ChristoBam:

Peppersoup bone ke? And hope the milk is not cowbell milk?

Na dudu osun milk
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Haroldjunior: 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
It looks like a working APBT.
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Wildlifecalling(m): 10:50am On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=Crossroad1 post=106708875][/quote]

I don't blame you, you're just a waste of semen smiley
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Crossroad1(m): 12:33pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wildlifecalling:

I don't blame my useless godforsaken parents , they are just a waste of semen smiley
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by BoluwatifePromi: 12:35pm On Oct 16, 2021
Tell him to show you it's parents
Why would you ever have intentions of buying a dog whose breed you can't even identify

1 Like

Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Wildlifecalling(m): 3:40pm On Oct 16, 2021
Crossroad1:
She will be at the shop from morning till 3pm,then from 3pm till 7pm,she will take some medicines to those aboki at oba adesida, baba larab and Co that changes dollar..
My siblings told me how they were seeing small small change whenever she is counting her money..
So she was paying my kid's school fees then she decided further..
Back then, she stopped her education at this present jss3, I dont know what they call it then..
Anytime I remember what this woman went through, it always brought tears to my eyes..
Taking care of 4kids,having a private teacher in her shop from 10-1pm, arranging what her kids will eat before leaving for oja oba akure..
She sat for her waec at olekamba pragmatic school along shagari village akure and she made her papers in one sitting..
Did her jamb too and went straight to proper nursing school, she Don get experience before.
One thing that happened is one way or another God was merciful to her.. One of her uncle paid for the nursing school, her mother was a farmer, she was helpful including her uncles too and senior brothers..
It wasn't easy.
I got admission into unilorin almost same time she started her nursing school.
I saved up for my first years, books, clothes and everything..
Egbon too was very helpful even though he too was going through a very rough time..
200level,(Agric&biosystems engineering) I was doing partial photography at motion ground just to augment body and soul, I made sure my burden wasn't on my mum and during holidays, I do night at bally white 69 mushin and from 10am-4pm,i go and hustle at ladipo pushing engines and help sorting items, I even help offloading containers..
Mumsy too was doing well but it wasn't easy..
Having 4children in the university and last born in sec schl..
I was helping her with feeding money and books when am on holidays.. These life taught me to be very friendly jovial and I crack jokes alot and it helped me in life..
Cos of the way I was working myself to stupor, succur started coming small small.. Most of people I help at ladipo market always come to the hotel I work to cool off so na me dey always serve them..
I did some shady business while I was a bar man, and they are things am not happy with..
Like selling 9 or 10 Andre, Andre was expensive then, I don't remember the price but I have a customer who will be waiting for Me around 5am cos manager comes around 6am,i will buy like 5andre at cheap price and restock so it will look like I sold only four.. Get food from the kitchen for customer (Iya rodia) and inflate price.
Most of these money goes into savings and I sent some to my mum(it is a bad attitude I regret cos nothing justifies stealing).

It was a very tough life but one way or the other, we all scaled through.. Mumsy got a job with ondo state at comprehensive health center arakale..
Me on the other hand after graduating and service didn't even look for any government job, started doing site manager, site supervisor, help people aquire land, with prayer and diligence, things started making sense..
Now to the main aim of this story...
Pman left Nigeria because of too much debt on his neck, we didn't know until later.
The woman he was head over hill for, they had 3kids together and today, na curse dem dey use greet each other cos things became so bad for him in dubai that he resorted to menial jobs to survive..
Dem Sha deport him about 6yrs ago and he can't even come to the house he built in akure.. Mumsy have tiled everywhere, did pop, all windows are intact but we never floor compound..
I went to see pupsy 2 weeks ago, I shed tears.. He was staying in a room, no TV, no fan, just mat and few clothes hanged on the wall, he said someone lease him 2plots of land to farm on..
Why he can't go to the house he built, he is owing some sets of people almost 8million and if those ones catch am, na jail go be him new home.

I was in akure recently and she took me to her site, 2blocks of 3bedroom flats completed..
She has about 4plots at airport, 2 at oda road and 2 at futa..
We help her get car some years back.
My siblings don't wanna hear anything about my pupsy and when they learnt I went see him, they were raving mad at me..
I Sha got him a room and parlor self con, furnish it till when we would solve his
Gbese issue..
Mumsy will be moving out of his house to her own house next month, the house go just dey there..
Told her to let it out for now...
For the past 6yrs he got back, he has sent virtually everyone who knows my mum to her begging for forgiveness and Mumsy on the other hand has gotten herself another responsible man.
The man is a lonely man whose children her abroad..
The wife died almost 8yrs ago..
Baba was telling me that as the first born, I should settle the rift and Mumsy already laid curse on anyone that will talk about him to her that such person will go through x100 of what she went through...
Oboy, knowing what she went through in life, I no fit use head carry curse o...
She is happy now and enjoying her life...
I already told pupsy he is fighting a lost course..

I have to ommit so many things cos it will be too lengthy...
We still have good women out there..
If nowadays we have so many urgent 2k,hoelosho,etc, we should also remember guys that will do anything just to lay them.

All in all, we still have good women and girls who will be calm, respect you and help you grow only say you go find am tire for naija Sha but dem dey..

Women, try to invest in yourself, work hard and make yourself proud.. Country Don hard, country Don spoil but invest in your self...
I have a female friend who is a realtor on Facebook.. This girl started small and I was putting her through till was able to convince a family in this same Lagos who has vast lands...
She is the sole realtor on that property today and she is doing very well..
In becoming the woman you dream of, first be sensible and intelligent..

So there you have it..
Pls I take God beg una, comment with sense and no insult.. I no get strength to dey follow people exchange banters and if there is insult on this thread, it will be very painful to me.. I pit this up here so we could learn a thing or two..

So you have parents you love like this and yet you keep insulting mine that didn't do anything to you
You are really disgusting sir smiley
Yes I'm this petty and I have no sympathy towards you smiley
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Crossroad1(m): 4:31pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wildlifecalling:

So you have parents you love like this and yet you keep insulting mine that didn't do anything to you?
My parents are really disgusting sir smiley
Yes I'm this stupid and I have no sympathy towards my parents who refused to train me a nonentity.

you small boys come online and believe you can dish out insults just because you are anonymous and you want people to just keep quiet? Na.
Since you were not properly trained on how to deal with people, I will keep referring you to those that refused to train you.
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Wildlifecalling(m): 7:20pm On Oct 16, 2021
[quote author=Crossroad1 post=106791138][/quote]

Lol oya Mr "big man" you that's stooping as low as refering to my late parents how is it that you have any sense?
You don't know something about someone yet you're running your mouth
Isn't that the quality of an idiot?
I take this whole insulting my parents thing really personally and while your own parents may not have taught you not to insult other people's parents, mine did and I clearly never insulted yours throughout this whole thing. Yet you kept coming again and again
I'm guessing that I was wrong, even an idiot would see his idiocy and stop along the way but no, You're the so called "big man" who's only response to a provocative comment online is to start insulting the person's parents. There's a lot of insults I could have hurled at your parents and while I've been tempted to, I did not stoop as low as that because I know what my parents mean to me and I at least have the decency not to be insultive towards other people's parents.
As far as I can see here, you're the small boy here. Good day Mr idiot, I won't respond to you anymore.
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Crossroad1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2021
Wildlifecalling:

Lol oya Mr "big man" you that's stooping as low as refering to my late parents how is it that they have any sense?
You don't know something about someone yet you're running your mouth
Am I not exhibiting the quality of an idiot?
I take this whole insulting my parents thing really personally and while my own parents may have taught us to insult other people's parents, mine did and I clearly have insulted yours throughout this whole thing. Yet you kept coming again and again
I'm guessing that I was wrong, though I am an idiot, I SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY idiocy and stop along the way, but no, You're the so called "big man" who's only response to a (PROVOCATIVE) comment online is to start insulting the person's parents. There's a lot of insults I could have hurled at your parents and while I've been tempted to, I did not stoop as low as that because I know what my parents mean to me and I at least have the decency not to be insultive towards other people's parents.
As far as I can see here, MY PARENTS ARE the small KIDS here. Good DAY. I won't respond to you anymore.

NOW, go back to the initial post that you quoted and realize I was being sarcastic with my comment, some other guys to did but because you were untrained and not cultured, you decided to insult... And for that fact I am not your mate which am sure of, I decided to bring your parents into it so you can learn some manners. someone brought up by a sane patent will never insult people who are being sarcastic.. I hope you've learnt your lesson, if not, we can continue the training.
The people that trained you are idiots and they deserve all the insults they can get.
Below is your comment, unprovoked, I didn't even quote you but you decided to be stupid and show how badly trained you are idiot

Re: What Breed Is This Dog by hassana91v: 2:08pm On Oct 17, 2021
okay
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 17, 2021
Worwor breed
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by mfm04622: 3:32pm On Oct 17, 2021
Wildlifecalling:

You Sabi!
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by mfm04622: 3:34pm On Oct 17, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

It is a young Cane Corso!

The OP should tell us how old the dog is
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by 99maryam: 6:08am On Oct 18, 2021
okay
Re: What Breed Is This Dog by daluchi8emenike: 6:08am On Oct 21, 2021
okay

(1) (Reply)

10 Weeks Boerboel Pupps For New Home / Arrival Of A New St Bernard Puppies!!! / Adult Female Lhasa For Sale SOLD!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.