Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,892 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog (3151 Views)

What Breed Is This Dog / Please What Breed Is This / Which Dog Breed Is This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by alberson(f): 1:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
I got him yesterday and he is 7weeks old, the seller claims the dog is a pure breed boerboel but my younger brother said not a pure breed...

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by Mutemenot(m): 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Upgraded Ekeuke wink

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by GayMohamemed: 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Buhari grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by nickyvil: 1:22pm On Sep 08, 2019
I can't stop laughing.. No comment.. Lemme keep on laughing grin grin grin

That's not a boerboel and definitely over 6weeks, what I'm seeing is 3months plus though it's mixed rot but the % is very low
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by THUNDER4real(m): 1:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
goat- dog

11 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by funmijoyb(f): 1:47pm On Sep 08, 2019
Its completely mongrel highgrade mutt of German shepherd, rottweiler, boerbel , bull mastiff and besenji combined

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by funmijoyb(f): 1:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
alberson:
I got him yesterday and he is 7weeks old, the seller claims the dog is a pure breed boerboel but my younger brother said not a pure breed...
You have been cheated how much did u paid for this?

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by alberson(f): 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
funmijoyb:
You have been cheated how much did u paid for this?

#80,000
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by funmijoyb(f): 2:17pm On Sep 08, 2019
alberson:

#80,000
Jesu

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by popoopeyemi: 2:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
alberson:

#80,000
Really you need to arrest the seller...
Always do a little research before you purchase a pup..this is not even close to an adultrated Boerboel

1 Like

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by IJBNSH: 4:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
alberson:

this not BB and not pure rott
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by frowland(m): 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
alberson:

I will give you a Neapo in exchange for a date kiss grin
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by doxarised(m): 5:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
pretty sad... unfortunate scenarios like this tends to retard trust within the k9 market.
70% of my first time clients have had similar or worse experience.
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by toyobillz(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
alberson:

Who sold u this as BB, abeg carry army go meet the person
This is a diluted rott it shouldnt be more than 40k....with 80k u can get a very good BB, meanwhile get that vendor arrested asap.
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:53pm On Sep 11, 2019
THUNDER4real:
goat- dog
The thing has the eyes of a goat. The body of a lion and the legs of an elephant. grin
If you ask me what it is, I don't know oo cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by prince2pac(m): 10:13pm On Sep 11, 2019
Kelvin30286063:

The thing has the eyes of a goat. The body of a lion and the legs of an elephant. grin
If you ask me what it is, I don't know oo cheesy cheesy

grin grin grin grin

No be small matter oo, the legs of an elephant shit grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by alberson(f): 8:29pm On Nov 22, 2019
hello pets lover...remembered my dog, he is so grown about 4 months plus. but, I am still very much confused about the dog breed.
some persons said cane corsos and while others said rottweiler...

please someone should help me out with the breed..

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by inception101(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2019
It's a full blown EKUKE... That's an almighty BINGO... U got the dog from a hunter?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 22, 2019
alberson:

#80,000

Please go after the seller, this is pure wickedness!!!
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by theecaus(m): 10:22pm On Nov 22, 2019
I guess he bought the 2 for that price
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by tonididdy(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2019
Na garri u dey feed this puppy... E Belle big oh grin
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by tonididdy(m): 11:00pm On Nov 22, 2019
inception101:
It's a full blown EKUKE... That's an almighty BINGO... U got the dog from a hunter?

Hahaha grin u're the devil himself... How person go buy dog from hunter? grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by treasurevee9(f): 11:39pm On Nov 22, 2019
alberson:

#80,000

What!!!!!!!!! Uncle go and collect change biko. You have been duped big time. That dog is not anywhere close to a boerboel. Chai take heart
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by phunkypalace(m): 1:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
alberson:

Most of the time I do not have any pity for people like you and that's because recently I have come to discover that most folks look for medicine after death. If this your thread was up before paying for the puppy, it would have made a lot of sense. But instead you went ahead, paid for the dog and come to nairaland and ask for the breed of the puppy.

It amazes me when people ask questions like this one, who is a licensed judge here, or does anyone run DNA test to show you the breed(s) your dog Is made up of? Where are the parents that was shown to you?...if you don't have that, nobody can tell you if your dog is a specific breed especially when strong mixes has been involved. I see people asking you to arrest the seller or you go back for change...don't even try it because you will loose gallantly. The deed has been done already, love your dog as a pet and don't breed with it because this is not a breeding quality dog.

Yes you were told it is a Boerboel, did you take your time to make a research of what a pure bred Boerboel puppy looks like, at least you have the internet and there are thousands of informations online to help anybody out with whatever breed you might be in need of.

I know some puppies will appear so obvious as a mutt at the initial stage but it takes a very good eyes to see that. Some sellers even fake the parents to innocent buyers, I've seen upto four before. Next time, before you press the send button, make your research first!

With love from IGNITE German Shepherds.

Twitter: @ignite_GSD
Instagram: @ignitegsd
Facebook: @ignitegsd
Tel/Whatsapp: +2348062682135

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by Adrian98(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Chai wetin you go buy o
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by tziz(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
inception101:
Wtf? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, Sir Lowo, fear God na. Say na hunter.. grin grin grin
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by inception101(m): 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
tziz:

Wtf? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai, Sir Lowo, fear God na. Say na hunter.. grin grin grin

No na, zizu, na only hunter dey get this kine pencil mouth BOERBULL
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by vincentjk(m): 9:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
alberson:
hello pets lover...remembered my dog, he is so grown about 4 months plus. but, I am still very much confused about the dog breed.

Upon all the comments up there you still ask this question hmm... This isn't a pure breed at all and no one can tell the breed except the breeder for him alone knows what he mixed to get this. So far you don't plan to breed the dog then fine just love your pet
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by IamAnderson(m): 3:43am On Nov 25, 2019
alberson:

there is neither Rottweiler or cane corso in those dogs.
they are a mixture of Doberman and another breed...I'm thinking gsd.
the markings and head shape along with the ears show signs of the Doberman traits.
the fur length and body build along with few facial features show gsd
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by EXOUSIAng: 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
People are wicked
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by MrCork: 5:13pm On Feb 18, 2020
alberson:

HALT THERE u 419 squad...why are u using somebodys else foto on your profile.. Homebase nigerians are never has preeety has that.
Fraudsta like u deceive people wit preeety face. Pliss remove the foto it cannot be use. Nigerian women can never be preety like thisĀ¬
angry
Re: Please Help, What Breed Is This Dog by Spanishmilf(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2020
alberson:

#80,000
and I have top notch Boerboel at that price

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Weeks Old German Shepard Puppies. 7 Available. Pick Yours Now. / Adorable Boerboel Puppies For Sale (photo) / Pictures From The Pitbull Convention In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.