Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki (21317 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by CHAQUR: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
Our Lagos..!
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by tiger28: 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Commendable but from personal experience, most of those units will illegally be allocated to:
*The Oba of the area and his relative/ GF
*The local government Chairman and his relatives/ GF
*The Governor and his relatives/ GF
*Other prominent politicians and House of assemblymen

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by 77up(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
dollynnn:
Commendable!
Meanwhile,I hope it is not audio? lipsrsealed
Audio ko, studio ni.

You see completed building picture and commissioning and you are looking for audio undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by justfash50: 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
kristonium:
How can one buy a property in this estate?

What's the mortgage like?

Pls any information?

Contact below

lsdpc.gov.ng
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Skyehigher1: 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2021
Good of you Mr governor, eko baje ti
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Nonexisting1: 5:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
Houses that the pointing governor and his loyalists have already shared to their oloshos finish. Mtchew

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by compton11(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
OritoJasi:
This should be the standard for all public housing. Very modern and contemporary. Hope the occupants maintain it.
right right right

And it should be expensive so much
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by kristonium(m): 5:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
justfash50:

Contact below

lsdpc.gov.ng

Ok . thanks brother
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by compton11(m): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Sholaco:
No governor in igbo land has ever done this..no wonder they hate yoruba
and them motherfvckers wil be crying on how they developed Lagos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by AriseNews: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Is it for sale?
See what crazy Sudanese fans did to Omah Lay in a show at the country's capital, Darfur

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhnd_fJyEnI
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Baronnaire: 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
uptimum123:

You are looking at the pictures of the completed project and your still hoping it's not audio.

undecided undecided

Him dey see the video come still dey talk about Audio... undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by nedekid: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Latakia:
And the kerosene governor said on Channels TV that we have brought foreign investors like domino, cinema and shoprites into Abia. grin
Hope you know those houses are not free. It will surprise you that is indigines of kerosene governors state and his closeby states that will buy most of those apartments while local people will be hailing the property is in their state. undecided

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by HEAVEN4444: 5:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
Lekki and its environs are the only decent places in Lagos

All other places are confirmed slums
lekki is a slum. only some parts of phase 1 and vgc are good. every other part of lekki is a glorified slum. great looking houses built on streets full of potholes that will destroy your car. rubish

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by sucess001(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2021
I made enquiries.

The 4 bedroom tereace goes for 90 million.

The three bed goes for 65million.

Imagine!!

And someone is saying he has delivered on his promise. Even normal estates around that area are much cheaper. Then they spanlm this thread with paid trolls and yes men.

Tueh!!!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by HEAVEN4444: 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
meanwhile how much are the properties. let me buy 4. am feeling rich

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by ctrl09(m): 5:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:

That lekki is the Slum go to places like Ikoyi, V.I Ikeja GRA some parts of OGUDU MAgodo

Anything after LEKKI phase 1 Is a slum

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by adelaja70(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Felabrity:
Government that is working

Don't like him though
You don't like person wey no know of your existence... Very funny!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by justfash50: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
sucess001:
I made enquiries.

The 4 bedroom tereace goes for 90 million.

The three bed goes for 65million.

Imagine!!

And someone is saying he has delivered on his promise. Even normal estates around that area are much cheaper. Then they spanlm this thread with paid trolls and yes men.

Tueh!!!

Before you throw Tueh..........

How much is a plot valued in the area?

Pay a visit to the location and see the building before castigating the Governor.

On this Housing Unit; it is commendable

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Well, Lagos isn't my state. Congrats to lagosians and nigerians living in Lagos. My question is would it be available to the majority? And why isn't there low cost housing instead, I feel that would benefit others

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by BrainSanitizer: 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
dollynnn:
Commendable!
Meanwhile,I hope it is not audio? lipsrsealed
It's visual, so use your eyes instead of your ears.
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by SmartPolician: 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Ugwuanyi should come and learn how to build decent housing units for the people.
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
The Lagos State top officials would have shared them already amongst themselves.
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Felabrity: 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
adelaja70:

You don't like person wey no know of your existence... Very funny!
shattap

I don't like him, how did it affect your existence?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Buckeyemedia1: 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:

Quite obvious that you don’t live in Lagos State, ever heard of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, GRA Ikeja? The list goes on.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by mofedamijo(m): 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:

Magodo GRA
Ikeja GRA
Festac, Festac Extension
Victoria Island
Banana Island
Amuwo Odofin GRA
Yaba
Epe
Parts of Surulere....... The list goes on.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by namenick: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2021
This is a commendable project, We need more of this in every axis in Lagos state. I’ll like to point something out: We notice after lunching of such project, a billionaire somewhere will buy maybe 5-10 units of this properties for business purposes, at the end of the day it never gets to the intended masses. Overall this is noteworthy.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by JordanMichael(m): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2021
Eko ni bajé
ILOVELAGOS
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by adelaja70(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
Felabrity:
shattap

I don't like him, how did it affect your existence?
MA binu.. O funny ni o.
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by roddick995(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2021
The sad problem now that half of persons who can afford this buildings already have properties but they would still acquire them all in the name of investment and then leave them derelict. A development though.
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by airsaylongcome: 6:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
Lol! These houses that were shabbily built? grin
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by sweetjohn(m): 6:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
uptimum123:
If not Lagos, which state would it be.

Eko for show
I hope you are given a room by the state and not the mould house you are living under in Ajegunle

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Imo APGA Senatorial Candidate, Barr. Mrs. Eudora Igwe, Is DEAD / PDP reacts as Buhari says he assumed office in 2005 / Senate Removes Direct Primary Clause, Passes Electoral Act

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.