Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki (21297 Views)

Ifeanyi Okowa Wins Polling Unit At Ika North-East / Atiku Abubakar Win His Polling Unit At Ajiya, Gwadabawa Yola North LGA / Bola Tinubu Wins Polling Unit At Alausa, Ikeja, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by nedekid: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Latakia:
eeyah disadvantaged indeed and still enter my region in the middle of the night like an illegal immigrants that want to enter Libya grin
Hmm, that is all you picked from what I wrote.
Ok fair enough.
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Latakia(f): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2021
nedekid:

Hmm, that is all you picked from what I wrote.
Ok fair enough.
Eeyah what do u expect me to pick from an illegal immigrants that entered my region in the middle of the night like person wey want enter Libya grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by nedekid: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2021
Latakia:
Eeyah what do u expect me to pick from an illegal immigrants that entered my region in the middle of the night like person wey want enter Libya grin
Ok. Guess it's the poor people of "your region" that think that way. It will be hard for some to relate any better.
People like asiwaju think otherwise. During the endsars riots, his son married to an "immigrant lady" (using your words) flew his family, with his wife, infant child, his mother Inlaw and his wife's siblings to the UK for to safety. He flew them in a large size private jet at millions of naira in cost.(na him money).
People at that level are not tribalists, neither do they cry and spew trash of people "entering their region like immigrants".
Guess you know what class you fall into. Best of luck any which way.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/22/exclusive-seyi-son-ex-lagos-governor-bola-tinubu-jet-out-london-family-angry-nigerians
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by justfash50: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2021
sucess001:

Paid troll.

So you don't know the government doesn't buy land like normal people? Go read the Land Use Act child.

Even then I lived around that area for years and you will get a plot for 30-50m. Is a terrace building now 40million to consruct?

You guys write things to protect this govt for peanuts yet destroy the future of your kids.

Tueh

That Tueh........you must swallow it back.

Did you by chance read that it is a PPP Project.

You said a plot is valued 30-50million naira, let say it is 40 million; how much do you think they do piling in that area.

Oh boy go and sit down, you dont know what you are talking about.

Swallow your Tueh....

Go and ask how much a Terrace is within the vicinity.
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by sucess001(m): 10:09am On Oct 14, 2021
justfash50:

That Tueh........you must swallow it back.

Did you by chance read that it is a PPP Project.

You said a plot is valued 30-50million naira, let say it is 40 million; how much do you think they do piling in that area.

Oh boy go and sit down, you dont know what you are talking about.

Swallow your Tueh....

Go and ask how much a Terrace is within the vicinity.

Tueh to your sense. Tueh to your shamelessness.

I have been supervising and building houses in lekki since Tinubu was Governor in 1999.

A mansion like 4 bedroom building costs 22-25 million to build up to finishing. Go ask developers. Some are even on Instagram.

Add it to 40m...what do you have? 65m...but your government wants to sell Terrace...not mansion like building o...for 90m.

And the figure I posted had factored in casting which is needed for most water prone lands in Lekki.

If you don't know details, never question a professional.
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by baralatie(m): 10:12am On Oct 14, 2021
dollynnn:
Commendable!
Meanwhile,I hope it is not audio? lipsrsealed
It is cabana
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Ugandatales: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2021
uptimum123:

You are looking at the pictures of the completed project and your still hoping it's not audio.

undecided undecided

Don't mind the guy.
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Ugandatales: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2021
Does anyone know how much each unit is selling for? I love this.
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Latakia(f): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2021
nedekid:

Ok. Guess it's the poor people of "your region" that think that way. It will be hard for some to relate any better.
People like asiwaju think otherwise. During the endsars riots, his son married to an "immigrant lady" (using your words) flew his family, with his wife, infant child, his mother Inlaw and his wife's siblings to the UK for to safety. He flew them in a large size private jet at millions of naira in cost.(na him money).
People at that level are not tribalists, neither do they cry and spew trash of people "entering their region like immigrants".
Guess you know what class you fall into. Best of luck any which way.

http://saharareporters.com/2020/10/22/exclusive-seyi-son-ex-lagos-governor-bola-tinubu-jet-out-london-family-angry-nigerians
poor people u say and yet your people keep entering in the middle of the night like an illegal immigrants trying to enter Libya grin
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by adekanmbi1986(m): 5:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
On this subject matter, I can give detail information as much as possible on this subject because I was part of the project, I headed the team that made the commissioning a success, and I work with the company that built the Estate....
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Bunmhi(f): 9:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Beautiful buh I don't think poor or average people will be able to afford it
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by Tomek09(m): 10:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Built for hardworking Igbos in Lagos. Conquered territory!!!
Re: Lagos State Comissions 100 Housing Unit At Ikate, Lekki by somehow: 8:43pm On Dec 03, 2021
They are actually expensive.
If they are detached duplexes, we can still argue the cost a bit but for apartments?

Best price should be 50m to 65m max.

Govt and their partners won't pay up to 20m per plot in that area due to their influence and one flat is not even sitting on a plot, rather multiple flats on a plot.

Pure madness.

sucess001:

Tueh to your sense. Tueh to your shamelessness.

I have been supervising and building houses in lekki since Tinubu was Governor in 1999.

A mansion like 4 bedroom building costs 22-25 million to build up to finishing. Go ask developers. Some are even on Instagram.

Add it to 40m...what do you have? 65m...but your government wants to sell Terrace...not mansion like building o...for 90m.

And the figure I posted had factored in casting which is needed for most water prone lands in Lekki.

If you don't know details, never question a professional.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Women Hold Rally In Ilorin For Bola Tinubu / Adamawa: DSS To Commence Investigation Over Attack On Staff / Tinubu appoints CEOs For Major Health Agencies: NAFDAC, NCDC, others affected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.