Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) (38411 Views)

The Proud Yahoo Boy In Viral Ritual Video Arrested (Photo) / Lady Cries As She Discovers Her Boyfriend Has Used Her For Ritual (Video, Pix) / Man Rapes A Mentally Challenged Girl In Ibadan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by omojeesu(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Yes fake pastor!
Another wolf in sheep clothing.
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Bolaji26(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
This Christmad religion at it again.

Nawa for Jesu crazey pple o

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Yinksdavid(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2021
Do you want your OS environment and apps to respond quicker and run faster?

Do you want to always get the newest security updates, patches to restrict easy access of viruses, malwares, spywares affecting your OS environment?

Do you want to get critical updates to improve all app functions on your environment?

Do you want to have personalization settings unblocked?

Do you want to have free support from MS Agent?

Kindly check if your Windows OS is activated and if not, ensure you get a valid activation/license key as this will save you the stress of resolving issues on your system by paying technicians all the time for OS related issues.

Genuine and Legitimate Activation/License retail keys directly from Microsoft available at a very low cost. kindly reach out via my signature for more details.

Office 2013 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)
Office 2016 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)
Office 2019 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)
Office 2021 (Professional, Standard and Ultimate version)

Office 365
- Project Professional 2019
- Office Home and Business 2019
- Visio Professional 2019
- Office Professional Plus 2019

Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac
Office Home and Business 2019 for Mac

Office Professional Plus 2019
Office Professional Plus 2021

SharePoint Server 2016 (Standard and Enterprise)
SharePoint Server 2019 (Standard and Enterprise)

Visual Studio Enterprise 2017
Visual Studio Enterprise 2019

Visual Studio 2017 for Mac
Visual Studio 2019 for Mac

Windows 10 Pro Plus
Windows 10 Enterprise
Windows 10 Pron N
Windows 10 Education

Windows 11
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by drlateef: 6:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
The people of the fake religion will not take note of this. Small time they will shout “holy ghost fire”!!!The only religion with your creator is Islam. In it is all power and grace. The rest is deception and scam.
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by walepackage(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
olaitan9291:

This revealed the highest level of maturity the Muslims have.

No hate, rude comments and destructive criticism from Muslims.
I find it difficult to comment here, due to the level of hypocrite,hatred and antagonism express by some fellow here.the truth is Religion is not the problem of mankind.man is man before religion.we all have the good and the bad part, but we should just strive to let the good part of us dominate the dark side.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Maxwell4404(m): 7:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
Zualacata
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by hdrifter11: 7:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Feeraise za lod
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Dogs pastors they will be shouting Islam Islam but imagine animal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Handsum64: 7:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
That is what his ogas at the top do
Angels in church devil on the streets
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by kaywhy09(m): 7:33pm On Oct 13, 2021
Point of correction

Mad man......
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Tomilola360: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Alhaji pastor! May Allah forgive you k
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by StanislausWeCan(m): 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
Church of God must suffer,it's majorly now a business venture,more like opening a new company. Wicked souls everywhere,hypocrites,wolfs,beast,devils etc parading as agent of Christ. Let your church be in your heart children of God,and see God in your fellow human,spread love because no other religion greater than that, nor church building can save u.
#WECAN
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Agugbadin: 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Another IGBO MAN from Anambra state.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by lordprogress: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
if nor be religion na tribalism nairaland oye cheesy
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by chukwuibuipob: 8:02pm On Oct 13, 2021
grin wink sad sad IPOB yweets again sad.
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by gulfer: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pahoose, Indiaboosky na him I talk o grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
But they were supposed to kill this agbero without trial. I don't get. undecided

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Danmisra(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wow, all these famous pastors had done one secret deal(sacrifice) or another b4 they thier business started boomed. I like chritianity, beause is a good business. Halleluyah

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by MufasaLion: 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
These con men with different types of behavior. grin

You won't see that Nairaland resident clown, UnRighteousness on this thread.
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Unlettered: 8:27pm On Oct 13, 2021
CrimeKsmart:
Can we say this is what Christianity teaches Christians just the way some Ipob terrorists attribute every Muslim behavior to his religion?

Can we generalize with the behavior of this man that Christians are blood suckers?

Stop squeezingg it now! E dey waste! grin

If he wasnt caught and the girl died from the injury or he decided to cut her throat to get the blood for his church ministry, guess who’ll be tagged as the culprit?!

Sha no squeeze am finish.
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Zhirinovsky: 8:29pm On Oct 13, 2021
Did he say "Dominion city"?
Insidenaija:
A Nigerian man simply identified as Arinze, who claims to be a pastor in training, has been nabbed after he allegedly defiled a little girl and attempted to use blood from her vagina for spiritual activities geared towards making his church grow exponentially.

In a video that has since gone viral, the suspect claimed he was asked by one Mr. Matthew to get the blood of a child and that the blood would be used to help him do some spiritual works to make his church grow faster than expected.

Arinze who was tied up in the video said he met his victim, a little girl, whom he fingered and then took her blood to Mr. Matthew who rejected it and said that the victim is very powerful.

''I am tied because I want to have my own ministry. One Mr Matthew asked me to go and bring the blood of a child from any part of her body.''

A landlord in the area where the incident happened, filmed the suspect and recounted how the suspect was nabbed.

''This man his name is Arinze. This Arinze came to my tenants place about three weeks ago. The first time he came, he said he was looking for a house so my tenant was trying to help him. They couldn't get a house or shop because they said it was too expensive for them

"He went to my tenant's place. My tenant gave him food, he ate the food. Maybe he used spiritual means or something, my tenant fell asleep. She slept off. By the time she woke up, she saw one of her girls, blood was dripping from her vagina. By the time she looked around, this man had fled.

"Today, this man came. She now asked someone to hold the guy. He started making confessions that not that he slept with the girl, he only used his finger on the girl. Whether it is true or not we don't know. The only thing we know is that the girl was defiled and he said he collected blood from the girl's vagina. He took it to where they wanted to use it some that his church will boom.''

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MfgR2EcsHI

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/pastor-nabbed-after-sexually-assaulting-a-little-girl-and-attempting-to-use-blood-from-her-vgina-for-spiritual-work-to-make-his-church-grow-video/
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Unlettered: 8:31pm On Oct 13, 2021
Octopusssy:
What the actual fúck is 'virgina'?

Shhhh allow him to prosper na… its Pronounced “Vir-ginal” grin
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by ShedrachU(m): 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2021
Don't call this goat a pastor
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by naijapikin2(m): 8:54pm On Oct 13, 2021
Any dim wit that commits a crime claims to be a pastor and you swallow it hook, line and sinker. Without confirming if he's truly a pastor. And before you know it, many start insulting pastors. Judgment fall on una
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by barry300: 9:01pm On Oct 13, 2021
End Time pastor
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by sadiq1985: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
evev the monkey would qoustion why human is on earth and he is still roaming the bush
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Igahbarr: 9:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
He is not a pastor, he is a ritualist masquerading as pastor
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by Testimony1988(m): 9:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Pastor from the pit of hell.
Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by desiredhome: 10:10pm On Oct 13, 2021
dollynnn:
End time pastors!
He is not a pastor....I pray one government will come in power to checkmate all these criminals spoiling church name.....
Unfortunately the CAN/PFN who are suppose to control the church activities are powerless... corruption has taken over everything in this country

1 Like

Re: Pastor Rapes A Minor, Attempts To Use Her Virgina Blood For Ritual (Video) by enemyofprogress: 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
I only came to check names

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of DPO Fathmann Dooiyor Killed During Bandit Attack In Omuma, Imo State / Sanwo-Olu Orders Arrest Of Military Officer Riding Motorcycle Against Traffic / Lekan Shonde Arrested Over Ronke Shonde's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.