Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party (17559 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Yves4real(f): 9:33am On Oct 14, 2021
Wahalaperson:
oooooh, now I see your point, if I had seen all this "my friend said" "my sister said" I wouldn't have argued with you in the first place, the fvcking edo innovation hub is not even fit to train modern fowls, I'm not here for dem say dem say I can drive down tomorrow and get pictures for you. You simply don't know what you are even arguing about. Edobest and edo rubbish are all names, there are no teachers in edo state, no single teachers, drop your number let me video call you tomorrow in a secondary school nearby
If you like, take a flight to the Innovation Hub. For you to even agree that there is an Innovation Hub somewhere is a proof that your initial post wasn't entirely true. There is no need to send me pictures because I have visited the place.
There is no single teacher in Edo state is a big lie. I know that.
There are dilapidated schools in almost all schools in the nation, and I would have been surprised if there is none in Edo state.
You didn't even mention the current happenings in those institutions you mentioned that are closed. Are the institutions undergoing some construction and restructuring work or is the shut down to punish people?
If Lucky Igbinedion is the best thing to have happened in Edo state, why did Adams Oshiomhole borrowed more than $200m to finance projects and even accused PDP of forcing him to borrow? In September 2016, Edo state was in the third position of the most indebted states in the nation even with steady allocation and 13% oil derivatives.
I am even surprise that you didn't add the building of the imaginary fruit juice company, Ehor, to Lucky Igbinedion's achievements.
Don't put Lucky and AAU in same sentence. If there is any infrastructure in AAU today, then, the applause should go to Adams Oshiomhole and Late Professor Cordelia Agbebaku that judiciously used the TETFUND and other state government's intervention. Even Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and other few individuals contributed to the infrastructure on ground today.
I don't know when I am going to have a free time again. But, I will mention you when I have it so we can analyze all the Lucky's achievements that you stated. Let's see the ones that were probably sponsored by World Bank and also know the ones that were in full operation. Until then........
Whether I live in the state or not, I am not oblivion of the happenings in my state of origin.
Have a great day ahead.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by WATCHOVER(m): 9:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Thief, not just a thief but a useless one at that, God will surely ground and useless your life and lineage the way you have decided to useless edo state. The worse governor the Nigeria politics has ever produced since independence.
If you call him the worse governor, what about Lucky Igbinedion, what about hope Uzodinma, what of Ania State, never let your emotions overcome you. He brought so many innovative strategies in present Edo State, though he looks more like a dictator in his style of leadership, I believe he is human, with time before his tenure expires Edo people will see positivity in his administration

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Wahalaperson: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yves4real:

If you like, take a flight to the Innovation Hub. For you to even agree that there is an Innovation Hub somewhere is a proof that your initial post wasn't entirely true. There is no need to send me pictures because I have visited the place.
There is no single teacher in Edo state is a big lie. I know that.
There are dilapidated schools in almost all schools in the nation, and I would have been surprised if there is none in Edo state.
You didn't even mention the current happenings in those institutions you mentioned that are closed. Are the institutions undergoing some construction and restructuring work or is the shut down to punish people?
If Lucky Igbinedion is the best thing to have happened in Edo state, why did Adams Oshiomhole borrowed more than $200m to finance projects and even accused PDP of forcing him to borrow? In September 2016, Edo state was in the third position of the most indebted states in the nation even with steady allocation and 13% oil derivatives.
I am even surprise that you didn't add the building of the imaginary fruit juice company, Ehor, to Lucky Igbinedion's achievements.
Don't put Lucky and AAU in same sentence. If there is any infrastructure in AAU today, then, the applause should go to Adams Oshiomhole and Late Professor Cordelia Agbebaku that judiciously used the TETFUND and other state government's intervention. Even Pastor Chris Oyakhilome and other few individuals contributed to the infrastructure on ground today.
I don't know when I am going to have a free time again. But, I will mention you when I have it so we can analyze all the Lucky's achievements that you stated. Let's see the ones that were probably sponsored by World Bank and also know the ones that were in full operation. Until then........
Whether I live in the state or not, I am not oblivion of the happenings in my state of origin.
Have a great day ahead.
do you know Obaseki met 45 billion naira as domestic debt of edo state and within just ONE MONTH he borrowed 49 billion naira, doubling the debt he met in just one month? In just three months of his governorship journey he increased edo external debt from 183 million dollars to 275 million dollars, within just three years o, please go check DMO, lucky igbinedion didn't leave edo state with debt haging on its neck, governor Obaseki doubled the domestic debt of previous THREE govs within just one month In office.
I just put some of Lucky's project out here, please can you list obasekis few project, I imploy you to use Google as you normally do, I mean, why would people who are feeling the pains In edo state complaining but people outside the state will be the ones the first come to the gov's defence?
Yes, there are dilapidated schools in all over Nigeria but what happens when the previous good schools are turning to a shadow of what it used to be, let's agree you are truly from edo state, In all your time from primary to secondary school, did your parents ever had the need to contribute money to employ and pay teachers in govt primary schools? Did you ever have to go to school with your personal chair and table? But it's happening in edo state now, in primary schools in the heart of Benin, army children primary and secondary schools are example at ikpobal hill.
Embezzled hundreds of millions just for soil testing of Gelegele seaport and abandoned it.
Lucky igbinedion built two colleges of education, built the Stella obasanjo hospital, Adams built the edo university iyhamo and the central hospital but this demon came and handed over the Benin central hospital to his medical doctor friend from delta state and as we talk an average edolite can't access central hospital again because it's now a private practice.
From ehor to ekpoma you get kidnapped twice a day In a journey of less than 30 mins, parents come to classes in auchi polythecnic and AAU with pictures of their kidnapped children begging for money to pay ransome and the useless governor hasn't done a shiit about it.
He want to kill artisans and keke drivers with double taxing.
Edo roads are all time worse, security all time worse, traffic is everywhere yet no single flyover, do you know this gov campaigned with the pedestrian flyover at main gate during the last campaign grin
Sign anti open grazing law he no gree.
Please tell me one area functioning in edo state, just one.
Do you even know he has been without house of assembly since first term in office so who's even approving the imaginary projects
Abi we should talk about how he has systematically turned edo to Fulani caliphate? We are still observing what his intentions are.
Lucky renovated the Samuel ogbemudia stadium yet no noise about it but Obaseki renovated the same stadium and it was a campaign material and the useless fools here were posting pics of a renovated stadium as an achievement and a campaign material 2020 ooo.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Wahalaperson: 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2021
WATCHOVER:

If you call him the worse governor, what about Lucky Igbinedion, what about hope Uzodinma, what of Ania State, never let your emotions overcome you. He brought so many innovative strategies in present Edo State, though he looks more like a dictator in his style of leadership, I believe he is human, with time before his tenure expires Edo people will see positivity in his administration
I have seen many useless governors in Nigeria since 1999, hope uzodima of IMO, yahaya bello of kogi are workerholics compared to Obaseki, when I say a governor is totally useless I mean Obaseki is totally useless to we edolites, he has brought much more pains than even a dictator would do with a khaki.
It is an insult to the person of hope uzodima to compare him to Obaseki. Please can you list the innovative strategies Here so that all of us can learn?
It's five years into his service and it's until he leaves office before we feel his impact?
Why do you guys love supporting thieves?

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Christistruth02: 1:48pm On Oct 14, 2021
Emmypure:
Obaseki is a strong man, and a man of dignity
I don't think he will ever eats his vomit.

Obaseki is already in Abuja busy trying to sell the entire South to Miyetti Allah in exchange for a Senatorial Seat in the National assembly

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by WATCHOVER(m): 3:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wahalaperson:
I have seen many useless governors in Nigeria since 1999, hope uzodima of IMO, yahaya bello of kogi are workerholics compared to Obaseki, when I say a governor is totally useless I mean Obaseki is totally useless to we edolites, he has brought much more pains than even a dictator would do with a khaki.
It is an insult to the person of hope uzodima to compare him to Obaseki. Please can you list the innovative strategies Here so that all of us can learn?
It's five years into his service and it's until he leaves office before we feel his impact?
Why do you guys love supporting thieves?
Please, I don't understand what you mean by the word "thieves". The last time I checked it only the court that can declare him a thief.
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by oyatz(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
LordGuru1:
cry All in power now forcing their Citizens to take it. If it's only about death, it won't be painful, but while destroy their DNA and make it impossible for them to be accepted into Heaven? Surely, Satan hates all human beings including his human tools. Now I know why they called the hyper-realistic Series "Stranger Things" The Stranger has truly arrived among Humanity and he firmly took over the Governments of the World. Have you seen the demonic living Being that was confirmed to settle in Human Brain from the VaaSin and takeover? Like if you've watched the Video of the American Lab Technician Doctor confirmed the demonic living Being that develops from the graphene Luciferace VaaSin. Share if you are still foolish asleep to Reality of this End Time.

Which movie is this sir?
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Deadlytruth(m): 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Yves4real:

Please, take it easy with the lies. Don't remind some of us of how Lucky Igbinedion and Rev. Fr. Theophilus Uwaifo messed up AAU in 2000/2001. You think everyone has a short memory?
All of a sudden, Lucky Igbinedion is now a saint. Isn't it time to canonise him?
2. You said there are no teachers in school. I put it to you that you are a pathological liar. What is EdoSTAR and EDOBEST for? A friend who is an office or something in SUBEB told me that Obaseki is better than Oshiomhole.
I am not a fan of any politician but when I see an obvious lies, I don't just turn myself to the other side because I hate politicians.
3. What about the Edo Production Hub along Sapele road set up by Obaseki where young people are engaged in welding and fabrication, recycling and waste management, polythene making, shoemaking factory? Are we going to talk about the Edo Innovation Hub at ICE road? A friend is in a Bootcamp where they are in trained in Tech. Who is in partnership with the organizers?
Fear God.
And to dictator Obaseki, you return to APC wouldn't shock me more than that of FFK. is there a difference between PDP and APC?
Please, integrity and Nigerian politicians shouldn't be in same sentence.
Please who is feeding you with these terrible lies? Why not Undertake a touring visit to Edo State yourself to see if these things you claim you were told are real? I won't be surprised if that person also told you that Gelegele Seaport is now a reality and ships have been berthing in it.
If you can't afford the stress of traveling to Edo State to see for yourself, then just go to Obaseki's Facebook page and see comments from even those who campaigned for him with shouts of Ogbane.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Deadlytruth(m): 7:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wahalaperson:
1, I wouldn't have argued with you because you are obviously not in edo state but let me put it straight to you, anybody who has been in edo state since 1999 knows Obaseki is not a match to lucky igbinedion but since you chose to argue blindly I hope you find out the truth by yourself soon.
As far as my memories can take me, you would remember the skeletal state of infrastructure of AAU before lucky came on board. Obaseki met ekpoma monthly subvention fund at 250 million naira monthly but the crazy idiot reduced it to 96 million naira, he passed a law to make him the sole administrator of all the state tertiary education in edo state and shortly after that brought his friend from uniben as VC of AAU, AAU workers went on protest against the goverments actions but they were flogged by the state security outfit, lucky igbinedion founded the edo city transport service, he founded the Stella obasanjo hospital, college of agric, iguoriakhi, institute of technology, usen were two colleges of education founded by lucky igbinedion, college of education abudu campus also. How about the massive rural electrification carried out by lucky igbinedion admin, benin airport was a grazing field till he came and attracted airline operations. Lucky igbinedion appointed 9 commissioners within four weeks of his first term inauguration. Today what do we have? Lucky igbinedion renovated and did works at AAU and renovated the Samuel ogbemudia stadium but it's wasn't even possible for him to campaign with such projects but today the only project obaski can boast of is renovation of stadium and renovation of secretariat, isn't that a shame? Over one year in office without a cabinet, anti open grazing law he can't sign, kidnappers are using AAU and auchi students to play games on daily basis along auchi road, no state house of assembly, he goes about destroying any opponents businesses and residential houses, all the primary school starting from the bye pass at auchi road down has just one teacher and a principal each now, no roofs and chairs in schools, students now go to schools with personal chairs not in villages o but in Benin City, do you know the people of estate and iwogban now gather money to pay teachers at army children school, a govt school so that their children can learn, the people of uhumora are currently raising funds to build their dilapidated secondary school by themselves, please can you post projects embarked on by Obaseki since he became a governor for over 5 years now? What lucky did in one year, obaseki has not done 20 percent of it in 5 years in office.
That monicker you are replying is seriously being fooled by one Obaseki's paid loyalist somewhere in Benin City. It is so unfortunate that there is still in existence a person who hasn't realized the catastrophe Obaseki has shown himself to be despite all that has been in the news about him in the past one year.
I can't believe someone is eulogizing the twin scams called EdoBest and Edostar when I myself belong to my secondary school's old boys association where we contribute N1000 monthly to to pay the salaries of about 7 teachers and security guard we emplyed for the school when we discovered that the school had only two government teachers to a student population of over 500 without any hope that the government is set to recruit more. Then not to even talk of the seriously delapidated schools in which children sit on the floor under mango trees to receive classes. What Obaseki only does is to repaint the red roof schools Oshiomhole renovated and then erect at their entrance a signboard bearing his (Obaseki's) picture.

2 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Deadlytruth(m): 8:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
WATCHOVER:

Visit his Facebook page and read comments from those who campaigned for him and you will through that realize that you are far from reality of his quality of governance.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Daboomb: 4:42pm On Oct 15, 2021
Wahalaperson:
do you know Obaseki met 45 billion naira as domestic debt of edo state and within just ONE MONTH he borrowed 49 billion naira, doubling the debt he met in just one month? In just three months of his governorship journey he increased edo external debt from 183 million dollars to 275 million dollars, within just three years o, please go check DMO, lucky igbinedion didn't leave edo state with debt haging on its neck, governor Obaseki doubled the domestic debt of previous THREE govs within just one month In office.
I just put some of Lucky's project out here, please can you list obasekis few project, I imploy you to use Google as you normally do, I mean, why would people who are feeling the pains In edo state complaining but people outside the state will be the ones the first come to the gov's defence?
Yes, there are dilapidated schools in all over Nigeria but what happens when the previous good schools are turning to a shadow of what it used to be, let's agree you are truly from edo state, In all your time from primary to secondary school, did your parents ever had the need to contribute money to employ and pay teachers in govt primary schools? Did you ever have to go to school with your personal chair and table? But it's happening in edo state now, in primary schools in the heart of Benin, army children primary and secondary schools are example at ikpobal hill.
Embezzled hundreds of millions just for soil testing of Gelegele seaport and abandoned it.
Lucky igbinedion built two colleges of education, built the Stella obasanjo hospital, Adams built the edo university iyhamo and the central hospital but this demon came and handed over the Benin central hospital to his medical doctor friend from delta state and as we talk an average edolite can't access central hospital again because it's now a private practice.
From ehor to ekpoma you get kidnapped twice a day In a journey of less than 30 mins, parents come to classes in auchi polythecnic and AAU with pictures of their kidnapped children begging for money to pay ransome and the useless governor hasn't done a shiit about it.
He want to kill artisans and keke drivers with double taxing.
Edo roads are all time worse, security all time worse, traffic is everywhere yet no single flyover, do you know this gov campaigned with the pedestrian flyover at main gate during the last campaign grin
Sign anti open grazing law he no gree.
Please tell me one area functioning in edo state, just one.
Do you even know he has been without house of assembly since first term in office so who's even approving the imaginary projects
Abi we should talk about how he has systematically turned edo to Fulani caliphate? We are still observing what his intentions are.
Lucky renovated the Samuel ogbemudia stadium yet no noise about it but Obaseki renovated the same stadium and it was a campaign material and the useless fools here were posting pics of a renovated stadium as an achievement and a campaign material 2020 ooo.

If it were possible to give 1000Likes, as an approval of what you wrote, l will give it.
Nigeria needs people like you, people who can speak the Truth without mincing words.

I have always said it, A Governor who can pour Sand at the entrance of the State Assembly, who can remove the Roof of the Assembly, just to prevent the "People's Representative from Sitting", is capable of doing anything and is not a Democrat but an Evil being.

For those shouting "Edo nor be Lagos", l hope they are seeing now that "Edo even worse pass Lagos", at least the thief in Lagos did has not yet abolish the Sate Assembly. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Laolu Akande: Osinbajo Has Not Informed Buhari Of His Presidential Ambition / APC Governors Are Suing Buhari, PDP Governors Are Supporting Him - Akinkuotu / Dayo Adeneye ‘D1′ Loses APC ticket for State House of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.