Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party (17704 Views)

Obaseki: I Will Show No Mercy To Oshiomhole / Obaseki: I Will Make My Next Move After Meeting With President Buhari / Obaseki: I Won't Appeal My Disqualification From Edo APC Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Says everyone that has ever GONE back to APC

Well, for your UK used and new smart tv sets and soundbars, check my signature
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by timstone(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Thief, not just a thief but a useless one at that, God will surely ground and useless your life and lineage the way you have decided to useless edo state. The worse governor the Nigeria politics has ever produced since independence.

Give us your reason
Compare to lucky igbinedion
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Basicend: 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2021
Emmypure:
Obaseki is a strong man, and a man of dignity
I don't think he will ever eats his vomit.

Bros, believe a Nigerian politician at ur own peril.

They are all serpents. .
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Yves4real(f): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2021
Wahalaperson:
just because you are not from edo state, lucky igbinedion built about three colleges of education, ects, hostels at auchi polythecnic, a federal school, ekp was up and doing, but today obaseki has killed everything about education in edo state, security is 0, roads worse, no teachers in schools, no chairs nothing. What lucky igbinedion did in one year Obaseki has not done it in over 5 years in office. My point is I'm not saying he's the worse governor in edo state but I said the whole Nigeria since independence, it's not possible to have or have had a worse governor than this man, he's a huge disappointment and failure.
Please, take it easy with the lies. Don't remind some of us of how Lucky Igbinedion and Rev. Fr. Theophilus Uwaifo messed up AAU in 2000/2001. You think everyone has a short memory?
All of a sudden, Lucky Igbinedion is now a saint. Isn't it time to canonise him?
2. You said there are no teachers in school. I put it to you that you are a pathological liar. What is EdoSTAR and EDOBEST for? A friend who is an office or something in SUBEB told me that Obaseki is better than Oshiomhole.
I am not a fan of any politician but when I see an obvious lies, I don't just turn myself to the other side because I hate politicians.
3. What about the Edo Production Hub along Sapele road set up by Obaseki where young people are engaged in welding and fabrication, recycling and waste management, polythene making, shoemaking factory? Are we going to talk about the Edo Innovation Hub at ICE road? A friend is in a Bootcamp where they are in trained in Tech. Who is in partnership with the organizers?
Fear God.
And to dictator Obaseki, you return to APC wouldn't shock me more than that of FFK. is there a difference between PDP and APC?
Please, integrity and Nigerian politicians shouldn't be in same sentence.

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Bamzyriches451: 11:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na so Dem dey talk

Thieves
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by akdjr(m): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Watch out bro quote author=Emmypure post=106714129]Obaseki is a strong man, and a man of dignity
I don't think he will ever eats his vomit.[/quote]
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Wahalaperson: 12:09am On Oct 14, 2021
Yves4real:

Please, take it easy with the lies. Don't remind some of us of how Lucky Igbinedion and Rev. Fr. Theophilus Uwaifo messed up AAU in 2000/2001. You think everyone has a short memory?
All of a sudden, Lucky Igbinedion is now a saint. Isn't it time to canonise him?
2. You said there are no teachers in school. I put it to you that you are a pathological liar. What is EdoSTAR and EDOBEST for? A friend who is an office 2 or something in SUBEB told me that Obaseki is better than Oshiomhole.
I am not a fan of any politician but when I see an obvious lies, I don't just turn myself to the other side because I hate politicians.
Fear God.
1, I wouldn't have argued with you because you are obviously not in edo state but let me put it straight to you, anybody who has been in edo state since 1999 knows Obaseki is not a match to lucky igbinedion but since you chose to argue blindly I hope you find out the truth by yourself soon.
As far as my memories can take me, you would remember the skeletal state of infrastructure of AAU before lucky came on board. Obaseki met ekpoma monthly subvention fund at 250 million naira monthly but the crazy idiot reduced it to 96 million naira, he passed a law to make him the sole administrator of all the state tertiary education in edo state and shortly after that brought his friend from uniben as VC of AAU, AAU workers went on protest against the goverments actions but they were flogged by the state security outfit, lucky igbinedion founded the edo city transport service, he founded the Stella obasanjo hospital, college of agric, iguoriakhi, institute of technology, usen were two colleges of education founded by lucky igbinedion, college of education abudu campus also. How about the massive rural electrification carried out by lucky igbinedion admin, benin airport was a grazing field till he came and attracted airline operations. Lucky igbinedion appointed 9 commissioners within four weeks of his first term inauguration. Today what do we have? Lucky igbinedion renovated and did works at AAU and renovated the Samuel ogbemudia stadium but it's wasn't even possible for him to campaign with such projects but today the only project obaski can boast of is renovation of stadium and renovation of secretariat, isn't that a shame? Over one year in office without a cabinet, anti open grazing law he can't sign, kidnappers are using AAU and auchi students to play games on daily basis along auchi road, no state house of assembly, he goes about destroying any opponents businesses and residential houses, all the primary school starting from the bye pass at auchi road down has just one teacher and a principal each now, no roofs and chairs in schools, students now go to schools with personal chairs not in villages o but in Benin City, do you know the people of estate and iwogban now gather money to pay teachers at army children school, a govt school so that their children can learn, the people of uhumora are currently raising funds to build their dilapidated secondary school by themselves, please can you post projects embarked on by Obaseki since he became a governor for over 5 years now? What lucky did in one year, obaseki has not done 20 percent of it in 5 years in office.
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Buckeyemedia1: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Wahalaperson:
1, I wouldn't have argued with you because you are obviously not in edo state but let me put it straight to you, anybody who has been in edo state since 1999 knows Obaseki is not a match to lucky igbinedion but since you chose to argue blindly I hope you find out the truth by yourself soon.
As far as my memories can take me, you would remember the skeletal state of infrastructure of AAU before lucky came on board. Obaseki met ekpoma monthly subvention fund at 250 million naira monthly but the crazy idiot reduced it to 96 million naira, he passed a law to make him the sole administrator of all the state tertiary education in edo state and shortly after that brought his friend from uniben as VC of AAU, AAU workers went on protest against the goverments actions but they were flogged by the state security outfit, lucky igbinedion founded the edo city transport service, he founded the Stella obasanjo hospital, college of agric, iguoriakhi, institute of technology, usen were two colleges of education founded by lucky igbinedion, college of education abudu campus also. How about the massive rural electrification carried out by lucky igbinedion admin, benin airport was a grazing field till he came and attracted airline operations. Lucky igbinedion appointed 9 commissioners within four weeks of his first term inauguration. Today what do we have? Lucky igbinedion renovated and did works at AAU and renovated the Samuel ogbemudia stadium but it's wasn't even possible for him to campaign with such projects but today the only project obaski can boast of is renovation of stadium and renovation of secretariat, isn't that a shame? Over one year in office without a cabinet, anti open grazing law he can't sign, kidnappers are using AAU and auchi students to play games on daily basis along auchi road, no state house of assembly, he goes about destroying any opponents businesses and residential houses, all the primary school starting from the bye pass at auchi road down has just one teacher and a principal each now, no roofs and chairs in schools, students now go to schools with personal chairs not in villages o but in Benin City, do you know the people of estate and iwogban now gather money to pay teachers at army children school, a govt school so that their children can learn, the people of uhumora are currently raising funds to build their dilapidated secondary school by themselves, please can you post projects embarked on by Obaseki since he became a governor for over 5 years now? What lucky did in one year, obaseki has not done 20 percent of it in 5 years in office.
What kind of illiteracy is this, where are the paragraphs, which elementary school did you attend? I see AAU must be a brethren Edolite?
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Wahalaperson: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2021
Yves4real:

2. You said there are no teachers in school. I put it to you that you are a pathological liar. What is EdoSTAR and EDOBEST for? A friend who is an office or something in SUBEB told me that Obaseki is better than Oshiomhole.
3. What about the Edo Production Hub along Sapele road set up by Obaseki where young people are engaged in welding and fabrication, recycling and waste management, polythene making, shoemaking factory? Are we going to talk about the Edo Innovation Hub at ICE road? A friend is in a Bootcamp where they are in trained in Tech. Who is in partnership with the organizers?
Fear God.
And to dictator Obaseki, you return to APC wouldn't shock me more than that of FFK. is there a difference between PDP and APC?
oooooh, now I see your point, if I had seen all this "my friend said" "my sister said" I wouldn't have argued with you in the first place, the fvcking edo innovation hub is not even fit to train modern fowls, I'm not here for dem say dem say I can drive down tomorrow and get pictures for you. You simply don't know what you are even arguing about. Edobest and edo rubbish are all names, there are no teachers in edo state, no single teachers, drop your number let me video call you tomorrow in a secondary school nearby

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by yetunsbay(m): 12:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Your fada
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Daboomb: 1:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Bloody Liar! You left the APC in other to get Second Term, no one pushed you out.

He is already looking for how to Return to APC.

He has used PDP to achieve his second term, now is time to go back to APC. grin
Bloody Political Prostitutes

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Daboomb: 1:28am On Oct 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What kind of illiteracy is this, where are the paragraphs, which elementary school did you attend? I see AAU must be a brethren Edolite?

This one is a paid BMC, argue with her at your own risk!
Tueh.
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Ykc2(m): 2:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Wahalaperson:
Thief, not just a thief but a useless one at that, God will surely ground and useless your life and lineage the way you have decided to useless edo state. The worse governor the Nigeria politics has ever produced since independence.
you mean am ?God go continue to shame you and oshio mole
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by alen4smith(m): 3:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Yves4real:

Fear God.
obaseki better than oshiomhole? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Deblow: 4:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Emmypure:
Obaseki is a strong man, and a man of dignity
I don't think he will ever eats his vomit.

Trust a Nigerian politician at your own peril. FFK swore to die than join the APC. Wen they decide to eat their vomits, they design a reason to justify the act.
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by puzzlegate(m): 5:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
This will pain ipob terrorist.
Always typing Rubbish !

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Feggie3: 6:44am On Oct 14, 2021
Angelfrost:
Yeah right...

When he returns tomorrow to maybe collect appointment, he will say he was "quoted out of context"!
Nigerian politicians lack integrity just like street touts!!! Even IPOB terrorists are more resolute than them.
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Trustedpronet: 6:54am On Oct 14, 2021
If fani kayode can defeat to APC...I don't trust any of you politicians..

1 Like

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by wildikeman(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Na today.. FFK also said this... Abeg Comot jare
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by cardoctor(m): 7:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Oga you were flung off a moving train. Just lucky you are to survive. You will fulfil your destiny.
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Femeazy(m): 7:25am On Oct 14, 2021
Na so FFK talk!
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Mosesvic11(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2021
OVB123:
U have started destroying PDP the way u destroyed APC. It shall not be well with u. Betrayal!
How did he destroy A pigs c? Just say you are in pain over his success. And what he said is the truth nothing but the truth
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Wahalaperson: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2021
Ykc2:
you mean am ?God go continue to shame you and oshio mole
God will rule over your life and your generations to come exactly the way Obaseki is ruling edo state. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Ykc2(m): 9:18am On Oct 14, 2021
Wahalaperson:
God will rule over your life and your generations to come exactly the way Obaseki is ruling edo state. Amen.
even you may be a bandit or brother of Tony kabakaba grin
Re: Obaseki: I Was Pushed Out Of The APC And Will Not Return To The Party by Afamed: 9:21am On Oct 14, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Apc is a party with no direction and ideology

And which direction the 3 credits Gov has taken you to since 5 yrs in power?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

January Vow: Wike-led G5 Fails To Name Presidential Candidate / Justice Ayo Salami Reinstated As President Of Court Of Appeal? / 11 Boko-Haram Leaders Captured In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.