Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? (3375 Views)

Attitudinal Research On Why You Like Or Hate Biafra / SOME REASONS WHY INTELLIGENT IGBOS & OTHERS HATE BIAFRA / Why Do The Rest Of Nigerians Hate Biafra So Much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by FakeUnity: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
We are sampling opinions from anti-Biafrans, buharists, yoruba muslims, efulefus and all other groups of anti-Biafrans?

What is your valid argument against Biafrans. Tell it now to the world.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by DeadCountry: 7:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Watch as none of them will present a valid argument. This thread will not make it past this first page. Watch out and see.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by SRAROFDAVID: 7:39pm On Oct 13, 2021
we all love to Biafra but we cant be biafra that is why we hate Biafra

16 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by DanHaske: 7:40pm On Oct 13, 2021
What is Biafra?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
Why are Yoruba Muslims your problem?

Why do you think they hate you?

You may first want to find out why your Igbo leaders hate Biafra.

FakeUnity:
We are sampling opinions from anti-Biafrans, buharists, yoruba muslims, efulefus and all other groups of anti-Biafrans?

What is your valid argument against Biafrans. Tell it now to the world.

9 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by FakeUnity: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
DeadCountry:
Watch as none will present a valid argument. This thread will not make it past this first page. Watch out and see.

It's simply a research we are conducting, we will be sending the result/link of the survey to the political science department of a top university in the EU.

We are open-minded that's why we brought it to a public forum such as this, where the world can read the thoughts of nigerians. So anti-Biafrans should do well to bring their A-game.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by FakeUnity: 7:49pm On Oct 13, 2021
ThankYouGod:
Why are Yoruba Muslims your problem?

Why do you think they hate you?

They have been identified as a cluster group that are rabidly anti-Biafran. That's settled already. We now want to know why they are opposed to the restoration of Biafra. Let's hear them.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by FakeUnity: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mods, Front page please.
This thread may be discussed on international press.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2021
You're open-minded but you're saying Yoruba Muslims.

As they say: charity begins at home. Start from your elders that welcomed Buhari to your region why they hate Biafra.

Ask them why they hate you.

FakeUnity:

It's simply a research we are conducting, we will be sending the result/link of the survey to the political science department of a top university in the EU.

We are open-minded that's why we brought it to a public forum such as this where the world can read the thoughts of nigerians. So anti-Biafrans should do well to bring their A-game.

11 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by SRAROFDAVID: 7:57pm On Oct 13, 2021
FakeUnity:

They have been identified a cluster group that are rabidly anti-Biafran. That's settled already. We now want to know why they are opposed to the restoration of Biafra. Let's hear them.
not that they have anything against biafra, just that you cant leave them alone here with northerners even the they share common religion, also because they feel that bisfra will be better than them when they leave

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2021
Who identified them?

Show us the research you carried out for you to conclude Yoruba Muslims hate you?

FakeUnity:

They have been identified a cluster group that are rabidly anti-Biafran. That's settled already. We now want to know why they are opposed to the restoration of Biafra. Let's hear them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2021
I will delete my account if this trash is moved to the front page.

FakeUnity:
Mods, Front page please.
This thread may be discussed on international press.
Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by SRAROFDAVID: 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2021
even though i am a pro biafran but this tread is not worth front page because OP, lacks articulative writing
Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2021
Saying Yoruba Muslims hate you is a cheap emotional blackmail that will never work.

90% of Igbo don't believe in Biafra. If they do, they will be dressing like that elderly actor that was recently arrested.

Even the man denied Biafra when he was arrested. Start from him. Ask him why he denied Biafra.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by FakeUnity: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
ThankYouGod:
You're open-minded but you're saying Yoruba Muslims.

As they say: charity begins at home. Start from your elders that welcomed Buhari to your region why they hate Biafra.

Ask them why they hate you.

The efulefus who are anti-Biafrans are also included in the survey.

The only inclusion criteria of the survey is to be anti-Biafran.

Tell us why you hate Biafra, the efulefus also have the floor just like you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by FakeUnity: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:
even though i am a pro biafran but this tread is not worth front page because OP, lacks articulative writing

Is my lack of 'articulative writing' why you hate Biafra? grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Nobody: 8:21pm On Oct 13, 2021
He lacks everything and he is a bigot.

SRAROFDAVID:
Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by FakeUnity: 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
ThankYouGod:
He lacks everything and he is a bigot.

Why are you emotional my friend?

I have presented my questionnaire to you and it is simple- Why do you oppose Biafra?

Let's collate your answer along with other anti-Biafrans.

What crime have we committed in doing a simple online survey?

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by kageo(f): 8:25pm On Oct 13, 2021
because Igbo's are wonderful people to be around with and emulate as a black african. we just can't envisage not finding ourselves around them because we will end up being at their mercies just like what the Israelis are doing to the Muslim nations around them. So we are better of being in the same contraption together so we grow at the same pace. so you grab

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Arda1000(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
Udele
Oyigboupdate
Biodun
Angelfrost
Menance2society
Unik3030
Dubialandlord2
Okeyglm
MelesZenawi aka Juliusmalema and Osygie
NGpatriot

Oya make una come we dey listen

6 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by McStoic(m): 8:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
I love Biafra cos it's a better alternative than Nigeria. It's based on homogeneity and not heterogeneity. I love it cos I got to choose my nationality unlike what Lord Lugard forced us into.

Almost every Igbo person loves Biafra cos it shows us what we can achieve without interferences from the parasitic north, talk of having your destiny in your hands. Above all, we Igbos lost our ancestors in the war. So actualising Biafra will show they didn't die in vain. This is why it's hard to see an Igbo person who doesn't love the incoming nation cos virtually every Igbo family, lost one, two or more of their folks in the war...

18 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2021
I am a Yoruba Muslim and I don't hate Biafra.

If you want to know, I hate one Nigeria. Because it's not working.

My problem with you guys is always saying Yoruba Muslims hate you.

Maybe they hate you because you hate them too.

If you want to have an intelligent, unbiased and fruitful discussion, your topic should be why do people support or against "One Nigeria".

FakeUnity:

Why are you emotional my friend?

I have presented my questionnaire to you and it is simple- Why do you oppose Biafra?

Let's collate your answer along with other anti-Biafrans.

What crime have we committed in doing a simple online survey?

7 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by okeyglm: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2021
Arda1000:
Udele
Oyigboupdate
Biodun
Angelfrost
Menance2society
Unik3030
Dubialandlord2
Okeyglm
NGpatriot

I love Biafra but hate iponk. Next

1 Like

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by RobbStark(m): 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2021
Me, personally don't hate biafra.
I just hate the fact that you guys online are not helping matters with the Biafra agitation.
You guys makes it look like it is force for other groups down south to accept it.

You also make it looks like others wud suffer if gotten hence the distance away from it.

I am from Rivers---an Ijaw man, I haven't seen or heard where a meeting was called for the idea to be sold.
The injustice meted to us by Ojukwu is still fresh in our memories and no one from your side have come forth to apologised yet you guys want us to follow sheepishly cos one man I don't know what he does says so.

Nahhhhhhh

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Arda1000(m): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2021
okeyglm:
you can't hate Ipob while you love Biafra it's not possible, IPOB are the most vocal when it comes to Biafra

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by okeyglm: 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2021
Arda1000:
you can't hate Ipob while you love Biafra it's not possible, IPOB are the most vocal when it comes to Biafra
Iponk is different from Biafra ojukwu fought for. Tell me one thing Iponk has gotten right since inception?

2 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2021
SRAROFDAVID:

Articulative writing? How does it relate to the the topic? Abi you're just hearing that word for the first time or something?

So you need articulative writing to understand the question he asked?

This shows that your ability to comprehend is below average.

I'm not pro Biafra.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Angelfrost(m): 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
Arda1000:
Udele
Oyigboupdate
Biodun
Angelfrost
Menance2society
Unik3030
Dubialandlord2
Okeyglm
NGpatriot

Why on Earth will I or any sane person hate "Biafra" or the very concept of self actualization?!!...

Where have you ever seen me post against it?!!

I have said it time and time again, that if this nation cannot be salvaged or developed all round (which is sadly looking that way daily), then division should happen... Separating from the North especially will be a huge relief for any Southerner with half a brain.

That said, I hate the very manner and approach of so called secessionists. It is selfish, violent, insensitive, and lacking in direction... If this is what you equate with hating Biafra itself, then you clearly are no different from the thugs and lowlifes deceiving themselves that they are freedom fighters.

Biafra is a good idea and vision... However, Ipob is a cancer that needs to be excised!!!

Thank you.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by OyigboUpdate: 8:53pm On Oct 13, 2021
okeyglm:

Iponk is a terrorist group

3 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Arda1000(m): 9:11pm On Oct 13, 2021
Angelfrost:

Why on Earth will I or any sane person hate "Biafra" or the very concept of self actualization?!!...

Where have you ever seen me post against it?!!

I have said it time and time again, that if this nation cannot be salvaged or developed all round (which is sadly looking that way daily), then division should happen... Separating from the North especially will be a huge relief for any Southerner with half a brain.

That said, I hate the very manner and approach of so called secessionists. It is selfish, violent, insensitive, and lacking in direction... If this is what you equate with hating Biafra itself, then you clearly are no different from the thugs and lowlifes deceiving themselves that they are freedom fighters.

Biafra is a good idea and vision... However, Ipob is a cancer that needs to be excised!!!

Thank you.
noted

1 Like

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Igboid: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2021
McStoic:
I love Biafra cos it's a better alternative than Nigeria. It's based on homogeneity and not heterogeneity. I love it cos I got to choose my nationality unlike what Lord Lugard forced us into.

Almost every Igbo person loves Biafra cos it shows us what we can achieve without interferences from the parasitic north, talk of having your destiny in your hands. Above all, we Igbos lost our ancestors in the war. So actualising Biafra will show they didn't die in vain. This is why it's hard to see an Igbo person who doesn't love the incoming nation cos virtually every Igbo family, lost one, two or more of their folks in the war...

You last point is so on point.

4 Likes

Re: Opinion Sampling: Why Do You Hate Biafra? by Igboid: 9:24pm On Oct 13, 2021
RobbStark:
Me, personally don't hate biafra.
I just hate the fact that you guys online are not helping matters with the Biafra agitation.
You guys makes it look like it is force for other groups down south to accept it.

You also make it looks like others wud suffer if gotten hence the distance away from it.

I am from Rivers---an Ijaw man, I haven't seen or heard where a meeting was called for the idea to be sold.
The injustice meted to us by Ojukwu is still fresh in our memories and no one from your side have come forth to apologised yet you guys want us to follow sheepishly cos one man I don't know what he does says so.

Nahhhhhhh

I guess you have issues with IPOB BIAFRA of "two wrapper" theory.
Well you are not alone.
Sensible Igbos don't want non Igbo speakers in Biafra.
This means that we want every single Igbo speaking town in SE, Rivers, Delta, Edo(Igbanke), Benue, Cross River, etc all given a chance to opt to be part of the rising sun country of only Igbo speakers.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman / Moment Peter Obi Identified Japan Map While Talking About Them In Chatham House / BUSTED! Obi's Rally Photoshoped Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.