Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical (28233 Views)

Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by 6ixT8: 11:28pm On Oct 13, 2021
The use of everyone is figurative nau. undecided
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by 6ixT8: 11:34pm On Oct 13, 2021
HeyCorleone:

You people lie a lot on this app and for what?

Eating weed is like eating any other vegetable. Nothing would happen to you. Eat a bag of weed and you’d be fine. Weed needs heat to work. Without heat it’s just leaves.

I don’t know why you people constantly tell that lie about eating weed and having a bad time.

Niggeer. You aint right here. The feeling of eating weed is different...

Try cooking the whole rap with a noodle and see.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Wakab: 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
Na true shall
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Warlord12(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Burna my real niggar

Been waiting for ur reply on this grin
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Lanretoye(m): 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Mr burna,no be everbody dey smoke igbo o...and that's hypothetical too.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Exodora: 11:43pm On Oct 13, 2021
Of all the problems Nigeria is facing legalizing weed is all he could use his medium to address .
Nigeria will choose to be barren in her next life after been subjected to this by her children and grandchildren .
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Bamzyriches451: 11:48pm On Oct 13, 2021
Damn
They should legalize the shit already
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by geezynoni: 12:02am On Oct 14, 2021
I don't smoke....dumbo.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Forthepeople21(f): 12:04am On Oct 14, 2021
NO everybody does not smoke. Only smokers think everybody smokes just like crack heads think everybody does crack. Smdh
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by cardoctor(m): 12:10am On Oct 14, 2021
Yes Jah man. Rastafari chant down babylon.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HeyCorleone(m): 1:23am On Oct 14, 2021
6ixT8:

Niggeer. You aint right here. The feeling of eating weed is different...

Try cooking the whole rap with a noodle and see.

But if you cook something, is it then raw? Lmao.

Eating weed RAW won’t make you high. Please read to understand. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HeyCorleone(m): 1:27am On Oct 14, 2021
Adakintroy:

Oga we are not legalizing it. Not everyone think irresponsible like you. Some people actually care about people. You can start feeding your child weed from a young age. Am sure he will grow up to be a doctor or lawyer after he smokes plenty.

As for burna boy I say don't count him a success yet am sure 20yrs from now if he no quite am he will be looking like majek faahek

Am already leading by telling people not to smoke such shiiit.

Lmao. Burna Boy is legendary. How would people forget the first Nigerian to win a Grammy award? Man has made some good albums. Set a record for himself. Put his family and the country on the world map. But Nairaland user ‘Adakintroy’ says he won’t count his success yet.

Now I believe you’re on some cheap drug that has inflated your stupid ego, to think your stale opinion weighs more than a fart.

And as for weed, God knows they would legalise it. It must happen. Something much safer than alcohol and tobacco (both legal) should be legalised. Lmao. When they legalise weed in Nigeria, you should take a rope, look for the nearest tree branch and hang yourself to death. You this nincompoop.

If you really care about people, dissuade them from consuming soft drinks, alcohol, tea, and coffee. Don’t just get erections only when weed is mentioned.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HeyCorleone(m): 1:34am On Oct 14, 2021
Franzinni:
I used to smoke and I can tell you smoking weed is a horrible thing ... very horrible..

It will make you feel lost, you will begin to fall back in life, if you procrastinate, you will just be comatose.

It will give you anxiety which you will need to smoke to calm down and the cycle repeats

It is a gateway drug to hard drugs which are in the country now like CRACK and cocaine..and once you taste them you will do anything ....anything to get another high, you will sell your mother to get high.

I was pro weed for the longest of time but I now know better ..It almost ruined my life.

“Weed is a gateway drug”

Laughs in Snoop Dogg and Willie Nelson.

Bruh, alcohol is a gateway drug. Tobacco is a gateway drug. Coffee is a gateway drug. If you are idiot who wants to try heroin or crack, you don’t need a gateway drug to do so. Because people who take crack smoke week doesn’t make weed a gateway drug.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by GoodLord95: 1:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
But I don't smoke Mr. Burna.

Maybe he was high when he was saying this.

Click LIKE if you don't smoke and do not agree with Burna.

Click SHARE if you smoke and agree with Mr. Burna

Mr Man see I don't smoke weed! But weed ought to be Legal not Illegal !
Why is everybody making it seem like if you smoke weed you run mad immediately?
See weed has proportions and dosages, if you take pass your normal dose then it will affect you or if you take one mixed with higher substances.
Same way if you take overdose of ANYTHING ELSE it would surely affect you. Please stop the hypocrisy and don't condemn people who smoke!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by GoodLord95: 1:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Oga Burna, no be everybody dey smoke weed ooo.
Wetin dey special about weed sef??
Weed way dey spoil person body, u go con slim like rat way never chop for 10 days. Your mouth go con look like horse anus.
Chai.....!! I con remember that time way I chop weed, na only God save me. embarassed embarassed

Lols which means you are a broke ass using weed!. Weed is a type of medication and as you know ALL MEDICATIONS need food to work, I mean you need proper balanced diet after taking weed!.
Now between you and Burna who smokes who fresh pass?
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by IRALIFE(f): 2:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
But I don't smoke Mr. Burna.

Maybe he was high when he was saying this.

Click LIKE if you don't smoke and do not agree with Burna.

Click SHARE if you smoke and agree with Mr. Burna

Exactly my thoughts o. Too generalised.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Silentgroper(m): 2:37am On Oct 14, 2021
virginprincess:
Not everyone smokes, beside what is so special in smoking? IGNORANCE IS A BIG DISEASE, smh.
Yeah. What is special in smoking tobacco even after being told u are liable to die young. Nt legalizing weed is pure hypocrisy - this was burna's angle.

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Silentgroper(m): 2:45am On Oct 14, 2021
Franzinni:
I used to smoke and I can tell you smoking weed is a horrible thing ... very horrible..

It will make you feel lost, you will begin to fall back in life, if you procrastinate, you will just be comatose.

It will give you anxiety which you will need to smoke to calm down and the cycle repeats

It is a gateway drug to hard drugs which are in the country now like CRACK and cocaine..and once you taste them you will do anything ....anything to get another high, you will sell your mother to get high.

I was pro weed for the longest of time but I now know better ..It almost ruined my life.
Speak 4 urself.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by amzee(m): 3:28am On Oct 14, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Cali green, only paupers like you smoke that Osogbo baroof weed.
Are you high or what?
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by holaralph(m): 4:00am On Oct 14, 2021
SMALL BOY BURNA BOY, NO BE EVERYBODY DEY SMOKE OOOO, ONIMU KUMU OMO OSAN TONKO PONPO BA IYA RE. AFTER MANY YEARS DONT COME AND BE LOOKING FOR KIDNEY OR LIVER DONOR O. EVEN THE BIBLE ELICITS THAT ( EVERYBODY WILL CARRY HIM OR HER LOAD ). SO BURNA BOY MY ADVICE TO YOU IS FOR YOU TO CARRY THE KIND OF LOAD THAT WILL CRACK OR DESTROY YOU. ABO ORO LANSO FUN OMOLUABI, TOBA DE INU E, ADI ODINDIN
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Chibuezem(m): 4:29am On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/13/everyone-smokes-not-legalising-weed-in-nigeria-is-hypocritical-burna-boy/
I don't smoke... Smoking is for children..... Nothing so special in existing as a living chimney
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Adefolarin1: 4:39am On Oct 14, 2021
The level of hypocrisy in Nigerians is alarming
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by TuFab(f): 4:57am On Oct 14, 2021
He's actually right. Majority of Nigerians smoke, they just have a way of hiding it well.
There are many husbands whose wives don't know they smoke.
Hypocrisy everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by ofiko123(m): 5:02am On Oct 14, 2021
May God save Us all..
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Deblow: 5:09am On Oct 14, 2021
philiancoop:
Tell Mr "Everyone" to stop it. It's illegal

And not too good for one's health.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Youngwiz71(m): 5:14am On Oct 14, 2021
na person role model be this oo #Smh
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by missymide: 5:14am On Oct 14, 2021
They are saving you chick from destruction, you are saying they did not llow you go to the dung hill to get food. You sha want to perfect your madnesss
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Nobody: 5:21am On Oct 14, 2021
Nigeria is not developed enough to legalise the Herb. No Job, No Food. If Ganja Man smoke e go need to chop and if he no chop just know that a Hungry Man is an Angry Man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

April Joju Muse On Ozubulu Catholic Church Shooting: "The Priest Didn't See It?" / Mercy, Frodd, Tochi And Nkechi Blessing Stun At Mc Galaxy Birthday Party / Daddy Freeze Apologizes To Nigerians In UK Over COS Deportation Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.