Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:03 PM

Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical (28560 Views)

Burna Boy Smokes In Front Of His Mother As She Welcomes Him Back, See Reactions / Davido Smokes And Drinks Amid Breakup Rumors With Chioma (Photos) / Dayo Amusa Blasts Faithia Balogun For 'Being Hypocritical' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Emu4u2c: 6:05am On Oct 14, 2021
Commentor:
Not everyone smokes.

In fact, you guys are in the minority though many are beginning to tolerate it.
I said this a while back.... smokers Are beginning to get accepted by the society

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Zyrac: 6:08am On Oct 14, 2021
This forum displays our ignorance u swear. We are too backwards just look at all the comments
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by RexTramadol1: 6:08am On Oct 14, 2021
NOT everyone
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by zinaunreal(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
But I don't smoke Mr. Burna.

Maybe he was high when he was saying this.

Click LIKE if you don't smoke and do not agree with Burna.

Click SHARE if you smoke and agree with Mr. Burna
You must be smoking inside your head
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Adakintroy: 6:35am On Oct 14, 2021
HeyCorleone:

Lmao. Burna Boy is legendary. How would people forget the first Nigerian to win a Grammy award? Man has made some good albums. Set a record for himself. Put his family and the country on the world map. But Nairaland user ‘Adakintroy’ says he won’t count his success yet.

Now I believe you’re on some cheap drug that has inflated your stupid ego, to think your stale opinion weighs more than a fart.

And as for weed, God knows they would legalise it. It must happen. Something much safer than alcohol and tobacco (both legal) should be legalised. Lmao. When they legalise weed in Nigeria, you should take a rope, look for the nearest tree branch and hang yourself to death. You this nincompoop.

If you really care about people, dissuade them from consuming soft drinks, alcohol, tea, and coffee. Don’t just get erections only when weed is mentioned.

Oga Burna boy is a legend in your world. Not world of me or types like Dora akunyili or okonjo iweala or real legends like chinua Achebe. You see the difference now right. Am talking right thinkers. Not left leaning druggers. People who can't support their own weight legally or naturally. As for the grammies. It's a shiity institution working on it's past glories. Any idiotes with no message but nudes album can win it. Lucky Burna boy and wizkid are shiiity enough.

Don't worry you will understand this 15yrs from now when you need to think "right"

Burna boy a legend!. LMAO. Raskimono or.orits wiliki no need to win any grammies before I know say them get sense pass that Mumu.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Blakpot: 6:37am On Oct 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Canada and Netherlands legalized marijuana for a long time and they never had/have drug infested society. As a matter of fact, they beat Nigeria that hasn't legalized it hands down in everything except Corruption.

There are many things to be emulated from Canada n Holland, legalizing cannabis shouldn't be one of them, yet.

The dangers of wide and excessive use of cannabis are real. I know from personal experience. Other than that, there are studies that links increases in psychosis to cannabis consumption.

"Numerous prospective studies have shown that cannabis use carries an increased risk of later schizophrenic-like psychosis,” says an article by Sir Robin Murray of the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology and Neuroscience at King’s College London and Wayne Hall of the National Centre for Youth Substance Use Research at the University of Queensland.

They cite a study showing that, though Portugal is held up as a pioneer in dealing with drugs, the rate of hospitalisation for psychotic disorders has increased 29-fold since decriminalisation 15 years ago.

Another study calculates that between 30 per cent and 50 per cent of new cases of psychosis in London and Amsterdam would not have occurred if the individual affected had not been smoking high-potency cannabis."

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HonestFriend: 6:53am On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

the my guy Burna disappoint me sha lol
Shey e don ever see me smoking weed?
Me that used to cook weed with rice but will never smoke weed how would he say we all smoke, point of corrections Mr Burna not all of us smokes the thing marijuana.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Kaypeeboss(m): 7:12am On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

In this 715 likes,like 500 na im burna boy dae talk about,them dae deny say them no dae smoke
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by chinosike(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2021
Uncle bona boy
I don't smoke o
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Angy55(f): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Canada and Netherlands legalized marijuana for a long time and they never had/have drug infested society. As a matter of fact, they beat Nigeria that hasn't legalized it hands down in everything except Corruption.

FYI Canada and Netherlands are countries that has a working system.

This is Nigeria a failed system.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Blackdisciple(m): 7:37am On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

But I dey chop am for jellof rice na... hahahaha
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Valuc: 7:40am On Oct 14, 2021
Who is he reffering to as everyone
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by DeRichard(m): 7:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/10/13/everyone-smokes-not-legalising-weed-in-nigeria-is-hypocritical-burna-boy/

As far as God lives marijuana will never be legalized in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen. God will make Nigeria a holy and righteous for the world to follow.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Babastrong(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2021
Legalising weed means legalising rape, theft, killings and all sort of amorals. we say no to amoral, mr burna boi.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Imustnottalk: 7:57am On Oct 14, 2021
Matheusmartin:
Everyone smokes.
This guy is not very bright.
SMH.
the same guy that will feed you for 10years without thinking twice the same you have right to your opinion thats the same way he has right to his own opinion.This is the same way celebrities fought for the legalization of weed now they have legalized weed in some states in USA
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HeyCorleone(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2021
Adakintroy:

Oga Burna boy is a legend in your world. Not world of me or types like Dora akunyili or okonjo iweala or real legends like chinua Achebe. You see the difference now right. Am talking right thinkers. Not left leaning druggers. People who can't support their own weight legally or naturally. As for the grammies. It's a shiity institution working on it's past glories. Any idiotes with no message but nudes album can win it. Lucky Burna boy and wizkid are shiiity enough.

Don't worry you will understand this 15yrs from now when you need to think "right"

Burna boy a legend!. LMAO. Raskimono or.orits wiliki no need to win any grammies before I know say them get sense pass that Mumu.

Okay this sounds more like hate than anything now grin grin grin

Burna Boy is a legend. Deal with it. As in deal with it. If you’re not happy with it, find the nearest wall and proceed to bang your head on it vigorously.

Again, I ask, who are you? Besides having a Nairaland profile, who are you? cheesy grin What are you known for? Where have you been to? Mr War-against-drugs?

See, you’d be fine. You’d be fine I assure you.

As for me, Baba don’t worry. I’m doing fine. I’m thinking right. I don’t think there’s anything you’re better at than me at this point. So don’t worry about me. Instead worry about yourself and the hate you have for people obviously doing better than you would ever possibly dream of doing?

As for weed, no one is asking you to take it. If you already sound this stupid, imagine how psychotic you’d sound when you take weed? And it’s stupid people like you that give weed a bad identity. You’re already dumb. You don’t need weed to make you sound any more imbecilic.

#LegalizeNow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HeyCorleone(m): 8:11am On Oct 14, 2021
Babastrong:
Legalising weed means legalising rape, theft, killings and all sort of amorals.
we say no to amoral, mr burna boi.

Are you mad? grin grin grin

Alcohol is legal. Tobacco is legal. Why shouldn’t weed be legal?

Nigerians talk about morality a lot for a people that are highly immoral. See how you’re equating weed with rape. That shows you’re not a right-thinking person. I hope you’re not planning on having kids, as you cannot pass on this idiocy to the next generation.

Honestly you people exaggerate the effect of weed a lot and that is why people want to try it at all. When they do and they find out they can’t achieve what they want with it, they begin to try crack or heroin. It’s because of people like you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Ololadekiniun: 8:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
Oga Burna, no be everybody dey smoke weed ooo.
Wetin dey special about weed sef??
Weed way dey spoil person body, u go con slim like rat way never chop for 10 days. Your mouth go con look like horse anus.
Chai.....!! I con remember that time way I chop weed, na only God save me. embarassed embarassed
That's when a poor man smoke it how you go smoke weed come dey drink gaari ontop why u no go slim?

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by HeyCorleone(m): 8:20am On Oct 14, 2021
DeRichard:

As far as God lives marijuana will never be legalized in Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen. God will make Nigeria a holy and righteous for the world to follow.

Nigeria has a church in every street and how good are we living? Every police man in the country is either a Christian or a Muslim, still they go about harassing youths, extorting them, illegally arresting and jailing them, and for what? The infamous James Nwafor of Awkuzu SARS has a son that wants to go to the Seminary. That shows you how big of a ‘Christian’ he is. Did that stop him from murdering scores of youths during his time as CSP?

Lecturers in Universities that succeed in making the lives of students hard are mostly Christians or Muslims. Does that stop them from being a pain to students?

How has religion or morals helped Nigeria to succeed? Youths in ‘immoral countries’ like Canada and Netherlands (where weed is legal) are assured of jobs as soon as they are done with universities. That way, they would not have time for crime and other questionable activities. Is it not better to live in such country than stay in one where you pray for ‘divine favour’ to get a job simply because there are scarcely any jobs? Lmao.

You people are funny. When you talk about morals in Nigeria, the question is where is it? Is it because we put up a front so much? Is that why anyone thinks Nigeria is holy? Countries that legalise LGBT, weed, and abortion are doing well and succeeding, their citizens know what good life is and are grateful to God. It’s we, the poorest of the poor, who keep yapping about righteousness and morals. Nonsense.

As far as my God is alive, Nigeria would legalise marijuana one day as marijuana is not the reason people are being killed in the north or the reason why Nigeria has a youth unemployment percentage near 50%. Maybe if youths found it easy to have jobs, they would be less pressured to try drugs in the first place. You ever think of that? No you don’t. You’re to stupid to form a thought.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by Matheusmartin: 8:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Imustnottalk:
the same guy that will feed you for 10years without thinking twice the same you have right to your opinion thats the same way he has right to his own opinion.This is the same way celebrities fought for the legalization of weed now they have legalized weed in some states in USA
You too, my friend, is not bright.
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by DAMN99: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2021
He is right. many of you smoke weed but would rather smoke in secret or smoke during clubbing/parties and act like you hate weed
Re: Burna Boy: Everyone Smokes, Not Legalising Weed In Nigeria Is Hypocritical by OdenKelechi(m): 9:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Is this one mad?? does he know everyone
me i don't smoke, smoke is not food

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke - Why I Got Married In Paris” / Photos Of Desmond Elliot At APC Campaign Rally In Lagos / Yemi Alade's "Wakandan" Theme 29th Birthday Pool Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.