Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,408 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) (30514 Views)

University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Psalmistproject: 8:33am On Oct 14, 2021
If you cannot stand hell on earth, how will you be able to cope with the real hell in the underworld as you have guaranteed your self a full plot?

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 8:33am On Oct 14, 2021
rickyrex:
If nah acedemic stress make am kill himself e never see anything... Try mouau during professor oyindo time... If you no Waka naked for life e go remain small. Those wey attend that school go confirm my comment
I can relate.just graduated...B.eng

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by osamabarack1(m): 8:34am On Oct 14, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Seems you are just landing from Jupiter?

The people that have been committing suicides,left,right and center?

Do you think that they are doing because of what?

They loved to kill themselves?

Stress is the harbinger of depression.. shocked

two things one should never give an excuse for doing
1. Criminal Acts
2. Suicide
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by AkaraAndBread: 8:36am On Oct 14, 2021
osamabarack1:

Oga na only him dey face am?
if by tha age you no fit handle stress. e don be for you

Stress be like shoe, e get size.

If you are fortunate enough not to have experienced depression in your lifetime, don't mock those who have.

It is not a pleasant place to be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by nick50(m): 8:36am On Oct 14, 2021
Na guys dey suffer pass, d parents may send him to school without enough funding thinking that he will survive after all he is a man..May God console n assist all men out there who are hustling with no help on sight..rip to you young man

3 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by 4Shakes(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Clown....
michiyke2003:
Who should we blame now, Buhari or the school authority?. The economy is very hard but killing yourself isn't the way.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by CUMIN: 8:42am On Oct 14, 2021
He could have used that 200 naira to buy Molly(ecstasy) that would have solved the problem.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Kylekent59: 8:44am On Oct 14, 2021
The rate at which people commit suicide nowadays is alarming. It could be that there is something we don't know about the afterlife.

Please, everyone, make sure you always care for your friends and loved ones. Some people might be depressed but would show a smiling face.

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by realstars: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Sai Buhari, U2 Murch.
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by FlipModeSquade(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2021
osamabarack1:

two things one should never give an excuse for doing
1. Criminal Acts
2. Suicide
NOBODY cares about your excuses or not..

Do you think the person committing suicide CARES about your opinion?

Depression is REAL..

NOT everyone is built to withstand it..

That you equate suicides with other criminal ACTS shows that you lack empathy..

Depression is a MENTAL ILLNESS..

AND until you can appreciate that fact..

Instead of equating it to Armed Robbery..

You have a lot to learn..

2 Likes

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by abidem4real: 8:49am On Oct 14, 2021
osamabarack1:
100 level COOU student commits suicide over stress��

A 100 level Physiology student of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), Uli, Anambra State, simply identified as Kenneth committed suicide at the Kosi lodge today, October 13.

According to reports, the deceased reportedly set himself ablaze at the back of the hostel building before he was found by his lodge mates.

It was also gathered that prior to the incident, the deceased had allegedly told his cousin that he wanted to give up the ghost the previous day due to stress.

He was said to have borrowed N200 from the said cousin this morning to buy something and locked him up in the room.

Subsequently, it was discovered that he used the money to buy petrol to commit the act. He was rushed to Ihiala General Hospital where he was rejected and then rushed to a hospital in Nnewi where he died.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-LKdVB_oQ/?utm_medium=copy_link
I can sense "village matter" here
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by foreshore(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2021
osamabarack1:
100 level COOU student commits suicide over stress��

A 100 level Physiology student of the Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University (COOU), Uli, Anambra State, simply identified as Kenneth committed suicide at the Kosi lodge today, October 13.

According to reports, the deceased reportedly set himself ablaze at the back of the hostel building before he was found by his lodge mates.

It was also gathered that prior to the incident, the deceased had allegedly told his cousin that he wanted to give up the ghost the previous day due to stress.

He was said to have borrowed N200 from the said cousin this morning to buy something and locked him up in the room.

Subsequently, it was discovered that he used the money to buy petrol to commit the act. He was rushed to Ihiala General Hospital where he was rejected and then rushed to a hospital in Nnewi where he died.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CU-LKdVB_oQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

So sad, but thats never a solution.
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Cokahot: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2021
No tears for the dead. Too many weak fools
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by faith2kool(f): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2021
this was first posted here and the person didn't give credit... why is this forum like this https://www.nairaland.com/6801132/100-level-student-commits-suicide
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Gee64: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Mba!
I smell a goat-play in this matter.
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Gee64: 9:00am On Oct 14, 2021
What type of depression would make a young man like him want to die?

Was he on hard-drugs?
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Baawaa:
This is,serious,the way people are killing themselves these days is amazing. "But mama patience said for her to commit suicide she will rather kill herself "
grin bro no kill me with laugh Abeg
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by DisLifeSha: 9:06am On Oct 14, 2021
Man needs help o. Drugs I can't buy. I've an illness and am also sick now. It's a frustrating life

michiyke2003:
Who should we blame now, Buhari or the school authority?. The economy is very hard but killing yourself isn't the way.
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2021
This life I can't kill myself I can't kill myself I can't kill myself ooh I can't kill myself Allow me to flex oh This life I can't kill myself I can't kill myself ooh I can't kill myself Allow me to flex oh Many many years me I don dey go Rock the mic me I rock the show
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Chiefecho(m): 9:15am On Oct 14, 2021
To be a Nigerian is a very big stress wether rich or poor
I may not know his background but this guy Doesnt really look poor and if God should permit suicide I think it's only the poor that should be permitted
RIP though
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by ugotaya: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Best Way To Feed Cat Fish For Rearing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GY4OV4tuRA4
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Curious345: 9:42am On Oct 14, 2021
Some of these guys are yahoo boys, who have already been given a certain number of years to live..

As the day approaches they take their own lives to make it look ambiguous
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Emmanuel602(m): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2021
All I can see here is the influence of hard drugs
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Bashnigga(m): 10:13am On Oct 14, 2021
All these lilly livered indomie kids sef... Just because of 100 lv stress, smh sad

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by fizzycozy(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2021
MEHN DEPRESSION BAD GHAN!!!
PLEASE WE SHOULD ALL LEARN TO REACH OUT TO SOMEONE WHEN WE FEEL DOWN.
I KNOW SAY SOME OF US DEY FEAR MAKE THEM NO TAKE OUR MATTER TAKE GOSSIP BUT THE TRUTH IS WHATEVER YOU ARE GOING THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE SOMEWHERE IS GOING THROUGH WORSE.
SO SPEAK UP!!!!!!
HELP MIGHT JUST BE AROUND THE CORNER.
WHAT A WAY DO GO.
REST IN PEACE MAN!!!
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by wildikeman(m): 10:33am On Oct 14, 2021
If face with a good economy and future prospect he might still be alive.

Africans don't just IP and kill themselves. Most especially when there is a slight hope.

The University will stress you to the high heavens, knowing that in future you may most likely not need that degree as there are no jobs in the usless country. But they will do all in their power to frustrate you. See the prices of
Food, housing and even living sef. Everyday bad news. And it keeps getting worse and worse by the day. Not even an iota of what makes one happy. Tell me how someone will be in their right mind. And with the attitude of fellow Nigerians towards human lives and values is nothing to write home about. Abeg... I just hope his parents will bear the fortitude to withstand this loss and the mercy of the creator upon his soul.
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by matm: 10:43am On Oct 14, 2021
complaining of Stress as a bachelor,what then will happen when u marry?
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by charleskl(m): 10:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Nawa o... ordinary COOU..if dz one cum OAU nko, na ontop post utme preparation he go don commit d suicide sef....RIP 2 d dead
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by abbatoir(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

Depression is REAL..

Develop yourself spiritually...

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by emmyileri(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2021
This is purely not natural, nothing like stress here.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by osamabarack1(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
FlipModeSquade:

Depression is REAL..

Please Stop Promoting Suicide niqqa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) / Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME / Desen Mbachaga: FUOYE Suspends Lecturer Over Sexual Harassment - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.