Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,900 members, 7,810,458 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) (30516 Views)

University Of Ibadan Law Student Rapes 100-level Colleague On Campus / Zainab: Student Commits Suicide Over Her JAMB Score. Leaves Note For Her Parents / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by osamabarack1(m): 11:12am On Oct 14, 2021
emmyileri:
This is purely not natural, nothing like stress here.

since you have another explanation please let us know
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Testimony1988(m): 11:52am On Oct 14, 2021
University education is not meant for boys, he was not prepared to face challenges in the university.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by nedu2000(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
michiyke2003:
Who should we blame now, Buhari or the school authority?. The economy is very hard but killing yourself isn't the way.
so what is the way,pls no vague/abstract answer
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by FlipModeSquade(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
abbatoir:

Develop yourself spiritually...
Lol..

As if Pastors and whoever doesn't commit suicide?

Guy,leave spirituality out of this..
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by Dannyl: 12:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
Well… it is what it is. But as a young Nigerian…. I don’t see why you have to resort to committing Suicide… wtf Unnecessary pressure hia and dia
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by miraculousGod(m): 1:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
vibbb:
Suicide is not an option.
Seek help, talk to people, ask questions. Many has been in that same shoe before and they scraped through. No matter how bad and critical the situation may seems, don't be discouraged - don't be overwhelmed - don't be carried away - keep hope alive and live one day at a time. #SayNoToSuicide.
Every body keep saying "suicide is not an option" but nobody is willing to help those that are depressed".
We you are depressed, you see nobody, when you are dead everyone comes out to say suicide is not an option.
I'm currently facing a challenge, most of the people I called, who promised to call back never did.

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
emmyileri:
This is purely not natural, nothing like stress here.
And what do you know about stress?

You think it's not enough to kill?

Stress leads to depression..

Depression leads to suicides..

In this SH1TH0LE..

People not killing themselves every second is a miracle..

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by FlipModeSquade(m): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
vibbb:
Suicide is not an option.
Seek help, talk to people, ask questions. Many has been in that same shoe before and they scraped through. No matter how bad and critical the situation may seems, don't be discouraged - don't be overwhelmed - don't be carried away - keep hope alive and live one day at a time. #SayNoToSuicide.
Lol..

Many will come to mourn and eulogise the dead..

The same people would see the call of that same person and GHOST it..

And they will be first to say suicide is not an option..

He should have reached out.. undecided
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by frankfrancis871: 3:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
sad

God, I wanna stay alive for my momma; depression is Killin me.
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by rickyrex(m): 5:06pm On Oct 14, 2021
LINTUNE:
I can relate.just graduated...B.eng
congrats bro

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by arex40: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
cool cool cool cool cool RIP . But on top stress lipsrsealed thus life no balance at all. Depression na bastard

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by temitope27(m): 6:40pm On Oct 14, 2021
Adol84:
. Are you his supplier? How did you know that he took drugs? You just opened your mouth and spewing sewage. Anu!
did I talk to you boda ode

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by temitope27(m): 6:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
[sup][/sup]
osamabarack1:

do you read in the article that drugs are the cause?
Always try and digest what you read
always try and mind ur business

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by osamabarack1(m): 11:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
miraculousGod:

Every body keep saying "suicide is not an option" but nobody is willing to help those that are depressed".
We you are depressed, you see nobody, when you are dead everyone comes out to say suicide is not an option.
I'm currently facing a challenge, most of the people I called, who promised to call back never did.

Depression does not show on one's face neither does it give alert for others to know. If you are depressed, you can walk to the nearest Counselling Units or talk to your mother, confidante, mentor, or your religious leaders \, you can even talk to your God.

SUICIDE IS NEVER AN OPTION
YOU PEOPLE SHOULD STOP PROMOTING SUICIDE ahhhhhhhhhhhh

na these clothes dey cover people's problem, if you hear wetin others dey face ehh

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by osamabarack1(m): 11:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
temitope27:
[sup][/sup] always try and mind ur business

You can also do so too boss.

if you are ,minding yours, you will not end up here
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by temitope27(m): 8:07am On Oct 15, 2021
osamabarack1:

You can also do so too boss.

if you are ,minding yours, you will not end up here
likewise you, am very sure u gat no job sef

1 Like

Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by LINTUNE(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2021
rickyrex:
congrats bro
tx man
Re: 100 Level COOU Student Commits Suicide Over Stress (Photo) by osamabarack1(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2021
temitope27:
likewise you, am very sure u gat no job sef

sure. you can help boss

akushe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Makinde Kayode Michael, 14-Year-Old Pupil & His Results In WASSCE & UTME / Desen Mbachaga: FUOYE Suspends Lecturer Over Sexual Harassment - Picture / For All Students Who Studied Botany Or Any Other Plant Related Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.