Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Smelly Vagina Help Pls. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Smelly Vagina Help Pls. (4300 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because She Has A Smelly Vagina / Man Embarrasses Girlfriend Over 'Smelly Private Part'. Nigerians Say He's Rude / Is Smelly Vagina Not A Function Of Physical Neatness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:27am On Oct 14, 2021
RichardRandy:

Are u for real or kidding

Is it fish smell or how’s it?
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by LifeOfTrigga(m): 11:28am On Oct 14, 2021
RichardRandy:

Bro dis gal is very pretty oh but don't know Why she has such odor.
My condoms break during sex. And she wants raw and begged badly all through the night.
I'm really scared becoz of the broken condom.

Bro Na good mammie water girl you bang so, hold her bruh if you Bleep and goodness dey enter ur life
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 14, 2021
Fasindo:
shocked

How did you manage to shit in a smelling public toilet

I will only advise you to go and make friend with Baba Aisha Herbal Medicine so that by the time you start your treatment they will be giving you a discount.
grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin u just make me vomit my last garri wey I dae manage grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by Kylekent59: 11:52am On Oct 14, 2021
AnotherOpinion:
If the condom breaks, try and pee immediately. Try to urinate after every round. You can ask your doctor.

Viruses can gain entrance through the tissue.
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by AutoChick4U(f): 11:53am On Oct 14, 2021
RichardRandy:

Bro dis gal is very pretty oh but don't know Why she has such odor.
My condoms break during sex. And she wants raw and begged badly all through the night.
I'm really scared becoz of the broken condom.
See some could be as a result of poor bathing and cleanup as a baby. That's why u see some with body odour. So no matter d bathing and cleaning they'll still have smell down there. Doesn't mean infection in some cases

1 Like

Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by LILTJAY: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smartb0y:
only for someone thats tribalistic.
many at times,we forget that we're all just humans.
ok
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by jericco1(m): 12:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Smelly vagina is a complete turn off for me.

You'll never hear from me!
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
Once a pussy has an "offensive" odour, it is definitely infected. If your penis can still sustain erection despite the odour, then you can use nose mask and protection. Make sure the condom don't tear. As that would be a huge risk. angry
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by Preciousppearl(f): 2:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
See some could be as a result of poor bathing and cleanup as a baby. That's why u see some with body odour. So no matter d bathing and cleaning they'll still have smell down there. Doesn't mean infection in some cases
any offensive smell from vagina is an infection.
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by AutoChick4U(f): 3:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Preciousppearl:
any offensive smell from vagina is an infection.
Flagyl should take care of it if nothing serious
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by Preciousppearl(f): 4:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Flagyl should take care of it if nothing serious
it depends, she should see a doctor, flagyl is effective for most of this infection but its reaction differ in our individual body. Some times what an individual needs is injections,insert cream or tablets. A thorough observation will determine which will work best.
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by Bundle002(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
Chai , remember wen dah thing to me
Na fear carry me go hospital for test . Thank God nothing do me �
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by Cokahot: 5:18pm On Oct 14, 2021
Low self.esteem.when u mean her pussy is smelling,is it like normal heat ,sweat,pekus smell that is bearable or the abnormal unpleasant rotten smell. If na that one.
Inyama kata.
U try.
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by Craggybogg: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
RichardRandy:
A gal I brought home tonight have smelly vagina and condom broke twice.
She told me she hadn't had sex in a long time.
Pls I wn to ask does it smelly vagina means infection.
She really needs sex but I'm scared she slept frustrated and angry this night cool

Someone said facemask? If you try putting on facemask during sex. You would rest in peace as in "die in active service" especially if you are asthmatic.

But as a clean dude, you no suppose get erection for offensive odour na. How una dey do am sef?

Most serious info. The girl is most likely infected with Vaginal trichomoniasis. Go to a confirm pharmacy to get a very strong Antibiotic for the treatment. And save yourself the stress, forget fine face abeg. It is better not to "die in active service". Wetin you wan tell God?

1 Like

Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by KingDash: 3:03pm On Oct 15, 2021
BonPatrick:
It doesn't mean infection guy I Bleep such girl nothing happened and I did it raw. You are really annoying o.
disgusting... Omo you sabi fuckkkk anything oh.

1 Like

Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by RichardRandy: 11:25am On Oct 19, 2021
LifeOfTrigga:

Is it fish smell or how’s it?
Rotten fish
Re: Smelly Vagina Help Pls. by Babara1994(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2021
basty:
I met one lady on Saturday and wanted to have sex with her, she said she wanted it raw but I refused, her pussy was smelling too. She was wearing beads. I romanced her to orgasm.
Where do you guys meet such ladies? I need one

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dis girl nah confam Is A -lesbo. / She Said Try Beating Me Up Sometimes / Solomon Buchi And Fiancee Adeola Arike Go Their Separate Ways.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.