Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,385 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request (14027 Views)

Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari / Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Tinubu For Failing To Stand Up To Greet Ooni Of Ife / Ahmad Lawan: Why The Senate Will Pass Buhari’s $29.9 Billion Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Nobody: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2021
Master Rubber Stamp.

4 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Flexherbal(m): 6:30am On Oct 14, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:

And all the loans Buhari have taken so far, do you compare it with the work progress the loans have executed? Stop supporting those thieves. They don't care about you and I

I did not support anybody.
Read my comment, again.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by zeusdgrt(m): 6:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

So much for your failed upbringing when you use these ungodly and horrible words to cover up your inability to read and comprehend what was written up there.

If Lawan was like you at your age, cursing everyone whose life reminds you of the success ,perhaps your parents never had, and that hardwork and humility bring to a purposeful individual , today, Senator Lawan won't be a PhD holder and become a Senate President , despite coming from a humble background and obscure village in the northern Nigeria you look down on .

I don't need to meet Senator Lawan in person to know why he is a success today. One of it is obviously humility that you lack or was not raised with as a value .

Before others carry on with your arrogance and poor character, what Senator Lawan opposed is the release of the funds to the MDAs unless they defend it before the Senate. In the past, the MDAs would have even obtained and finished those loans before Nigerians know and now start using EFCC to chase the corrupt public officials up and down after they have looted it like some of the questionable loans at all levels of government today.

Your pride is so obscene that I cringe that a youth could be this proud and toxic at such a young age because you have the privilege to hide behind a keyboard . It's preposterous and that's why the future of this great nation can't be in the hands of ill mannered toxic youths like you.
If u have sense u would have asked how come lawan approve a loan from the president without hearing from the ministries first.

8 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Cnach: 6:31am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

So much for your failed upbringing when you use these ungodly and horrible words to cover up your inability to read and comprehend what was written up there.

If Lawan was like you at your age, cursing everyone whose life reminds you of the success ,perhaps your parents never had, and that hardwork and humility bring to a purposeful individual , today, Senator Lawan won't be a PhD holder and become a Senate President , despite coming from a humble background and obscure village in the northern Nigeria you look down on .

I don't need to meet Senator Lawan in person to know why he is a success today. One of it is obviously humility that you lack or was not raised with as a value .

Before others carry on with your arrogance and poor character, what Senator Lawan opposed is the release of the funds to the MDAs unless they defend it before the Senate. In the past, the MDAs would have even obtained and finished those loans before Nigerians know and now start using EFCC to chase the corrupt public officials up and down after they have looted it like some of the questionable loans at all levels of government today.

Your pride is so obscene that I cringe that a youth could be this proud and toxic at such a young age because you have the privilege to hide behind a keyboard . It's preposterous and that's why the future of this great nation can't be in the hands of ill mannered toxic youths like you.
Look at your grammatical structure, as useless as the incomprehensible comment u dropped. As childish as u are u really think PhD means intelligence. My problem with u dumb headed beings is just tackling someone who reasons normal. No, he doesn't need to read everything before knowing that house of Senate is not an extension of the executive but sorry for u who reads everything but understands just nothing. In ur religion and culture the best way to break off from evil is being humble to it. Rubbish
The different between I, the guy u quoted and u it only that we are tired of bad Nigeria but u love suffering thinking u are patriotic. Go to Niger and show them how patriotic u are.

10 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by gulfer: 6:32am On Oct 14, 2021
Rubbish, you want them to come and defend something you already approved abi, so that you can pass the blame later; NDIARA angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Angelfrost(m): 6:35am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You really haven't said anything meaningful... I mean every word with all honesty.

The brutal truth is what you are shying away from!!!

Respectfully or otherwise, this is the most useless and disappointing Senate and Senate president in the history of this nation and any upward focused democracy.

Talking about rogue and obsequious politicians' upbringing, humility or whatever ingratiating term is moot in the face of the Stark reality of economic decline and ridiculous debt profile of a once Giant of Africa.

You should learn to lay aside sycophancy once in a while, and stick to pertinent national issues!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Angelfrost(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2021
zeusdgrt:

If u have sense u would have asked how come lawan approve a loan from the president without hearing from the ministries first.

That's too much to ask of a sycophant... The truth irritates them.

7 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Winters23: 6:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

You wrote so much but made little to no sense

Mr moral compass

grin

7 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2021

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Angelfrost(m): 6:39am On Oct 14, 2021
Cnach:

Look at your grammatical structure, as useless as the incomprehensible comment u dropped. As childish as u are u really think PhD means intelligence. My problem with u dumb headed beings is just tackling someone who reasons normal. No, he doesn't need to read everything before knowing that house of Senate is not an extension of the executive but sorry for u who reads everything but understands just nothing. In ur religion and culture the best way to break off from evil is being humble to it. Rubbish
The different between I, the guy u quoted and u it only that we are tired of bad Nigeria but u who love suffering think u are patriotic. Go to Niger and show them how patriotic u.

The worst part is that they actually think or believe those who voice out against poor leadership are unpatriotic...

The very fact that they don't even know what patriotism means or entails really makes me question their education and intellect.

3 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by OmoOshodi(m): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2021
Rubber stamp
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Ojayk(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2021
MDA's to come and defend loans you have approved?

Of what importance is the exercise, since you approved it to "show working" with the executive?

The "loan defense note/explanation summary" given to you(upon which you approved the loan) by the Presidency covers for all MDA's utilising the loan.

These "defence" ought to come before the "envelope/blanket" loan approval you "rubber stamped"

Or does these MDA's provide some "defense appearance tokens" during the defense exercises?

The Senate under him has lost tact in her bid to exhibit collaboration and loyalty to the executive.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Tochi3(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2021
See fat rubber wey dem take do stamp self dey form hardness.

Wonders they say shall never end

No worry poo' hari go use dey carry dungs since u no wan get sense.

Terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by AfonjaConehead: 6:45am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

0.001:10

That's the ratio of your intelligence to that of Racoon.

So quit forming and acting like you got some intelligence cos if you do,you certainly won't come out with such a long epistle which by the way,is total gibberish,thank you very much..

7 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by foleskay(m): 6:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Foolish quota system lawan..what's there to defend by the mdas, when there have been little or nothing to show for all d money bubu has lended but squanderd through corruption.
Those mdas official are clueless of what lies to give again..for their audio projects. Fools

3 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by MrEndowed1: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Is this man ok at all, after approving the loans without asking the president to defend it. He now wants to punish the MDAs for failing to defend the borrowing, what a clown

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Femeto: 6:47am On Oct 14, 2021

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Mrpojj(m): 6:47am On Oct 14, 2021
Racoon:

https://www.thecable.ng/its-sabotage-lawan-tackles-mdas-for-failing-to-defend-fgs-loan-request
They didn't defend yet you approved, now you want them to come and defend,
You all see the clowns we have as leaders abi

3 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by PrudencyFeats: 6:48am On Oct 14, 2021
After the 'Rubber Stamp' have been stamped on the loan papers as 'approved' what are they defending again?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by PHIPEX(m): 6:51am On Oct 14, 2021
They should come and defend a loan you have already approved, what sort of a waste of time is that?

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by SenatorCorleone: 6:51am On Oct 14, 2021
So you approved loan request without proper defense and accountability for already borrowed loans. And you’re here foaming from all sides of the mouth. Talk of putting the cart before the horse.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:54am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

[s]So much for your failed upbringing when you use these ungodly and horrible words to cover up your inability to read and comprehend what was written up there.

Your pride is so obscene that I cringe that a youth could be this proud and toxic at such a young age because you have the privilege to hide behind a keyboard . It's preposterous and that's why the future of this great nation can't be in the hands of ill mannered toxic youths like you. [/s]

My friend shut up. Your hero should have stayed in his obscure village, that would have been better for Nigeria and humanity.

5 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by OlujobaSamuel: 6:55am On Oct 14, 2021
I think I need someone that will give me a loan too, then tell me to come defend it afterwards.

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Corporate2020: 6:56am On Oct 14, 2021
This Lawan and his generations yet unborn will not end well.

The MDAs do not want to be part of your evil loans, now you are threatening them.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by dmedicare(m): 6:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Blue3k:
Pretty stupid thing tp cry about. If they don't care to show up simply ignore the request. Its cleanly not important if they dont even care to discuss the issue.

Loan that has been approved already, and he is foolishly expecting defence. He is such a stupid man.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 6:58am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Boss u are wrong . U are just an ardent supporter of Lawal.
Tell me which country in the world, the senate is rubber stamp, NO SINGLE OPPOSITION. Even building rail to Niger wen u don't ve good road to ur village and town.
U jus want to intimidate de guy for saying the obvious

3 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Danidinho4: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Most of us just come down here under this comment section open our mouth waaaaaa and vomit nonsense.
This man have not done anything wrong by asking the MDAs to defend the loans that should be released to them.
Is it hard for some illmind to comprehend?
Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by RodgersAkpafu: 6:59am On Oct 14, 2021
Vaughanlanrewaj:

Talking without reasoning as usual

5 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by cardoctor(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Everything loan loan loan. We are dead be dat.

2 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Rexymania(m): 7:04am On Oct 14, 2021
These guys have no business in government, they are just thieves

3 Likes

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by nwakibie3(m): 7:06am On Oct 14, 2021
I thought in a normal circumstance defence comes before approval

1 Like

Re: ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request by Curious345: 7:13am On Oct 14, 2021
Sold out senate with a deluded rubber stamp as president..

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sen. Philip Aduda Leads Kogi PDP Caretaker Committee(pics) / Kings Of The Oyo Empire(1300-2015) / Thugs Invade Ogun Tribunal, Beat Up PDP Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.