Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,030 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari (630 Views)

Babachir Lawan: I Remain An APC Member But Will Support Atiku To Win / Babachir Lawal Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari / ‘it’s Sabotage’ — Lawan Tackles MDAs For Failing To Defend FG’s Loan Request (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by favorite1234: 3:21pm On Jun 03, 2022
Babachir Lawan tackles Tinubu over comment on Buhari

Disclosing this in a statement made known to Vanguard, Lawan said: “Sometimes it is very difficult to support a Yoruba person in national politics if you are not one.

They have a way of making you regret your support because they eventually make you seem like a traitor to your own people. Now all these comments about Bola’s Yoruba presidency and his support of Buhari without which Buhari would not have been president is bulshit.
“He wasn’t the only one whose support made a difference. There were many others from all around the country and they are not bragging about it.
“You may wish to know that all of us Buhari supporters are shocked and pissed off by Bola’s speech on this occasion. It is unlike him.
“And this speech is massively trending in the North and being given a negative connotation as you can well imagine. I first read it this morning on an Adamawa group platform and the anger is palpable and all round.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Gbengaoluz: 3:22pm On Jun 03, 2022
Let them leave baba
Re: Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by cleatsmottled9: 3:27pm On Jun 03, 2022
Asiwaju, the Lion of Bourdillon , on your mandate forever. He is the governor with the best cabinet in his era and we are very sure that having a man like this as president means we will have capable hands at the helm of affairs, a win-win for Nigeria
Re: Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by GuyWise101(m): 3:28pm On Jun 03, 2022
favorite1234:
Babachir Lawan tackles Tinubu over comment on Buhari

Disclosing this in a statement made known to Vanguard, Lawan said: “]Sometimes it is very difficult to support a Yoruba person in national politics if you are not one.

They have a way of making you regret your support because they eventually make you seem like a traitor to your own people. Now all these comments about Bola’s Yoruba presidency and his support of Buhari without which Buhari would not have been president is bulshit.
“He wasn’t the only one whose support made a difference. There were many others from all around the country and they are not bragging about it.
“You may wish to know that all of us Buhari supporters are shocked and pissed off by Bola’s speech on this occasion. It is unlike him.
“And this speech is massively trending in the North and being given a negative connotation as you can well imagine. I first read it this morning on an Adamawa group platform and the anger is palpable and all round.
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Thiefnibu has angered the Nutthinners and the 3% support he was getting will now be over

2 Likes

Re: Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by ayoolataiwo(m): 3:32pm On Jun 03, 2022
Babachir is a big mouthed man,corrupt individual,pot calling a kettle black.

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by triple996(m): 3:34pm On Jun 03, 2022
Tinubu is getting it wrong

1 Like

Re: Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by Conrod: 3:52pm On Jun 03, 2022
triple996:
Tinubu is getting it wrong
Even you brutus ?
Re: Babachir Lawan Tackles Tinubu Over Comment On Buhari by StrongAlphMale: 4:10pm On Jun 03, 2022
Peter Obi: I want to be President because I want to move Nigeria from a consuming nation to a productive nation

Osinbajo: I want to be President to consolidate on the good things this administration has started.

Tinubu: I want to be President because it’s my turn.

2023 is around the corner. The choice is yours!

I am Obi-dient

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

FLASHBACK: ‘where Are The Cows? Is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu / Adamu Announced Lawan As Consensus Yesterday: The Nation / APC Loses Shina Peller To Accord Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.