Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) (46739 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Picture Of Army Men's Who killed Leo in Owerri IMO State / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Bbbwings: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2021
This is why i always rejoice when boko haram display their dead bodies
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Ola17: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2021
isaacprinz:
The guard room they took you to is in which of the Army Barracks?
IamVetlander

Contact this gentleman ASAP.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 8:46am On Oct 14, 2021
Iamvetlander:
I was strolling outside my street to go get a bag of water (5:32) when two military personnel approached me and my friend, (a girl) they wrong said I am part the people that use to come and destroy military property.

Before I knew it this men started beating me in front of my guest, they made me feel less a Man. I was beaten blue black my fellow nairalanders. As if that was not enough they told me to call my people and told them that I have been arrested by the Nigerian Army (all of that to make my poor mom scared so she will send money) To crown it up they made me transfer #10,000 from my bank account to one of the civilian boy working with them. ( My bank statement is a prove cause they made me delete my alerts)

While they were parading me on the street, nobody came close to ask what Happened, ( I understand they were also scared too) they picked another guy randomly accused him the same way they accused me. They collected #19,500 from to that same account.

Please Nairalanders I need your help so that this men will not go scott free. Below are pictures of me after I was released around 10:57pm

Your information , is incomplete......
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by djranking00(m): 8:48am On Oct 14, 2021
9ja dor cast
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by cjfavour(m): 8:49am On Oct 14, 2021
Did the killing start with akunyili? Police and army has been harassing, suppressing, brutalising and extorting the people for a long time. Did I add custom? When UGM issued a warning to them to stop that and leave the eastern roads, they refused. This is the Genesis of all these killings in the south east whether you believe me or not. My prayer is dt FG should stop chasing shadows and address the real issue which is the cause of the killings. If security operatives brutality, intimidation, harassment and extortion stops or if it's addressed, security operatives will stop being enemies to the people. The love and trust of the people will be restored and they will be trusted again.

benuejosh:
was Akunyili a police man extorting people too?
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Joebayo217: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2021
Bbbwings:
This is why i always rejoice when boko haram display their dead bodies
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Theunbothered: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2021
Oblongata:
It is very unfortunate. I am sorry.

However, how do you know these guys are army? Many touts now wearing army uniforms.

May God heal your heart.

The army is full of touts and criminals who believe their uniform makes them above the law.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Sleekfingers: 8:51am On Oct 14, 2021
LordVoldermort:
The right thing to do now is to thank God your alive and forget it ever happened, you cannot sue them and any act of revenge will hurt you more than them...

however you said a civilian was working with them, you can target him you can sue him.

Says who? Oga, you can sue them....and get compensated.....
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by mormoney85(m): 8:51am On Oct 14, 2021
Iamvetlander:

They took us to the guide room. I can still remember one fo them name. They were legit army. They beat me bro. I am in so mush pain
use military police
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Theunbothered: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

I still doubt....

I've stead in a military camp before.....

People steal officers uniform and use it to commit crimes....

Knowing their names from the tag doesn't mean they're truly who they are...

It's only in Nigeria we see this nonsense, we even have soldiers proudly going on camera to say they do yahoo.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Superwave16320: 8:53am On Oct 14, 2021
I wouldn't pay a dime if it was me sha.
Make them carry me go meet their Oga or beta kill me.
Iamvetlander:
I was strolling outside my street to go get a bag of water (5:32) when two military personnel approached me and my friend, (a girl) they wrong said I am part the people that use to come and destroy military property.

Before I knew it this men started beating me in front of my guest, they made me feel less a Man. I was beaten blue black my fellow nairalanders. As if that was not enough they told me to call my people and told them that I have been arrested by the Nigerian Army (all of that to make my poor mom scared so she will send money) To crown it up they made me transfer #10,000 from my bank account to one of the civilian boy working with them. ( My bank statement is a prove cause they made me delete my alerts)

While they were parading me on the street, nobody came close to ask what Happened, ( I understand they were also scared too) they picked another guy randomly accused him the same way they accused me. They collected #19,500 from to that same account.

Please Nairalanders I need your help so that this men will not go scott free. Below are pictures of me after I was released around 10:57pm
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by busterr(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

I still doubt....

Oga if you have nothing meaningful to say just keep quiet.
He's telling you they're military men and you're still saying nonsense.
Nigerian army do worse things than this. Maybe you're one of them.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by mfm04622: 8:55am On Oct 14, 2021
Any evidence they are soldiers? Did you see any identify card or name tag?
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Iamvetlander:

They say " Experience is the best teacher. " You might not be one of those that normally support these animals in uniform when they're doing the same thing in Igboland but surely those that supported them online and offline will surely receive, directly or indirectly; you people must receive. Karma doesn't look at someone's face. As for you! Go to their nearest barrack, tell them you want to see their Oga. When they ask you for reasons "Tell them that your brothers wants to kill you " this will make them to allow you see the Oga sharp sharp! Don't let them know that one or two of them inflicted you with those bruises. When you meet with him, explain everything to him. Don't allow other animals like the ones that attacked you to know your intentions. Goodluck and speedy recovery!
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by mfm04622: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2021
busterr:

How did he know they are soldiers?
Haven't we seen criminals who are not soldiers using military uniforms?
Most likely, these are criminals that are extorting people up and down
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:56am On Oct 14, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Your information , is incomplete......

The OP is not ready to tell us what really transpired.

No location?
Which barracks is the guard room.
The Bank account cash was transferred to? Any name on it?

I don’t believe this story sincerely. I know there are security brutality, but the OP is not ready yet.

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 8:57am On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

I still doubt....

He said they took him to their guard room, I guess you didn't see that. Which civilian can take someone to the guard room?

I have seen worse behavior from military boys in igbudu market where a stewpid soidier boy shoot at a spot on the ground in between a lady's leg. An unarmed girl that sells in the market.
They even wanted to beat her mother too!

When the case was reported, they quickly shielded him and quickly redeployed him.

I just dey wait for something to happen. As we say it in warri, If any body do any how, he go see any how!
Dia cup go soon full. Be there supporting and doubting.

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2021
busterr:

Army do worse but OP is keeping the necessary information.

No location?
No location of guard room
Where is the bank ACC he transferred to?
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2021
GorillaApp:

He said they took him to their guard room, I guess you didn't see that. Which civilian can take someone to the guard room?

I have seen worse behavior from military boys in igbudu market where a stewpid soidier boy shoot at a spot on the ground in between a lady's leg. An unarmed girl that sells in the market.
They even wanted to beat her mother too!

When the case was reported, they quickly shielded him and quickly redeployed him.

I just dey wait for something to happen. As we say it in warri, If any body do any how, he go see any how!
Dia cup go soon full. Be there supporting and doubting.

Guard room in which location?
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:58am On Oct 14, 2021
benuejosh:
Sorry about that. I trust and believe men of the Nigeria Army are well trained not to attack innocent citizens but to protect the nation from external attacks. However, with the rise of criminal activities in the nation, most criminals put on the uniform of the Nigerian Army pretending to be men of the Nigerian army and police while carrying out their crimes on the innocent citizens. We are aware of the various attacks on our security agencies in the south east where some of the security men are attacked, killed and their properties stolen. It is very possible that those criminals who attack our security men and steal their properties commit such crimes.

Since you said you have evidence of payment which is the transfer, I suggest you visit the nearest Police station around you and file in your complaint while the Police looks into the matter.

We all must join hands and stop this criminals parading as security men in our country.

I wish you quick healing my dear Nairalander. God bless you.
You people that say military are well trained yeyeye what the hell is wrong with you? He said they took him to their guard room! Human rights violation is nothing new to our soldiers, please stop that nonsense patronage of the army.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by cjfavour(m): 8:58am On Oct 14, 2021
The killing of akunyili is unfortunate. Whoever killed him will always regret killing him. But what do you want to gain from asking this question? Did what I said warrant asking this type of question? Whoever that supports the killing of Akunyili is evil. I don't believe there is a sensible igboman that will support that. But pls his killing is not when the killings started. What's happening in south east is a revolt against security operatives oppression and harassment. I'm not supporting that too. What I want is for FG to stop all of it, both security operatives oppression, harassment and extortion. I want UGM killings to stop too because after security operatives, they'll turn to the people.

benuejosh:
was Akunyili a police man extorting people too?
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Nigeriadondie: 8:59am On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:
Even though our military have been reduced to nothing.... Stooping low to engage into this type of crime is totally unthinkable....

I want to believe that the Military officers who did this are fake.... Probably some cults guys disguising..... No trained officer will randomly pick someone and scam them....
Stupid reasoning. U don’t know these beasts and how low they have sunk
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2021
Simdyofficial:
you say what No trained wah Seems like u Neva jam sojo before
No mind that person. He is a supporter.

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by isaacprinz(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

You still doubt? It seems you live a very sheltered life, it is well sha.

You really don't know how bad the NA has denigrated themselves. There is no honour and prestige in the Nigeria Army.

Maybe you are in one European country sounding this your unbelief. Hold tightly to your innocence.

you people should stop this nonsense seizing every little opportunity to dent the name of the Nigerian Army. You hurriedly believe soldiers will extort money from someone on the street and will be foolish enough to bring the victims to barracks to lock them in a guard room? Knowing well that's a dismissal offence. Sometimes I wonder the kind of things you people believe let me tell the Nigerian Army is one of the most Disciplined organization and this issues of crimes committed by it's personnel are being checked vigorously, I can tell how many soldiers have been dismissed with this type of crime, I asked the op to provide me necessary information about the whole issue but nothing was heard from him, if only he knows he doesn't even need to spend a dime to get those who did that since he said they took him to a military guard room he should have contacted me, That is if the story is real he can't be more luckier. Now for those wishing the Nigerian Army bad because of some few bad indisciplined fellow Nigerians like them, we are still fishing the bad eggs and trust me it doesn't end at once it's a gradual process we won't let them continue to dent the great image of the Nigerian Army.
The Nigerian Army is poised in protecting the innocent citizens of this country at every cost and peaceful coexistence among Nigerians. When some bad elements in the military victimize you the least you could do is get as much details you can from the idiots and make necessary reports to the military authority and you will get justice.

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2021
One day those guys can make over 300k with this format
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by ccollins(m): 9:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Iamvetlander:

get a lawyer to file a petition to the armed forces barracks where the soldiers came from.I will contact u shortly, what's your phone no
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:03am On Oct 14, 2021
isaacprinz:

you people should stop this nonsense seizing every little opportunity to dent the name of the Nigerian Army. You hurriedly believe soldiers will extort money from someone on the street and will be foolish enough to bring the victims to barracks to lock them in a guard room? Knowing well that's a dismissal offence. Sometimes I wonder the kind of things you people believe let me tell the Nigerian Army is one of the most Disciplined organization and this issues of crimes committed by it's personnel are being checked vigorously, I can tell how many soldiers have been dismissed with this type of crime, I asked the op to provide me necessary information about the whole issue but nothing was heard from him, if only he knows he doesn't even need to spend a dime to get those who did that since he said they took him to a military guard room he should have contacted me, That is if the story is real he can't be more luckier. Now for those wishing the Nigerian Army bad because of some few bad indisciplined fellow Nigerians like them, we are still fishing the bad eggs and trust me it doesn't end at once it's a gradual process we won't let them continue to dent the great image of the Nigerian Army.
The Nigerian Army is poised in protecting the innocent citizens of this country at every cost and peaceful coexistence among Nigerians. When some bad elements in the military victimize you the least you could do is get as much details you can from the idiots and make necessary reports to the military authority and you will get justice.
my friend relax...its true! That's why they are using their civilian friend account and u don't need to be locked in a guardroom but they just detain you on their away duty post.

Nigeria is in shambles
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by salvation77177: 9:04am On Oct 14, 2021
Iamvetlander:

I don't have money to hire a lawyer.Yeah I will contact the police tomorrow. Thank you. And that's why I am using nairaland as a platform Sir
Contact the police? Hmmm. Like father, like son.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by fred04(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:
Even though our military have been reduced to nothing.... Stooping low to engage into this type of crime is totally unthinkable....

I want to believe that the Military officers who did this are fake.... Probably some cults guys disguising..... No trained officer will randomly pick someone and scam them....
Oga, with this your statements, it shows that you are not in Nigeria or you are one of them
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by AkaraAndBread: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2021
Iamvetlander:

I don't have money to hire a lawyer.Yeah I will contact the police tomorrow. Thank you. And that's why I am using nairaland as a platform Sir

Police cannot do shishi.

You need a lawyer, even if it is one that will work pro bono. Go to the National Human Rights Commission in Calabar @ Address: No.39 Okoro Agbor,
Ibom Layout Calabar.

They should be able to help you.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Xhuntra: 9:11am On Oct 14, 2021
faste:
You ended up not saying anything,only defending the criminal,you must one of them?

That guy benuejosh is very daft bro. Don't attach any importance to anything he writes
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 9:11am On Oct 14, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Guard room in which location?
Abeg where else guard room dey again? The man is grown and knows exactly what he is saying.

I have seen far worse done by military folks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Body Of Young Woman Found Dumped Near Bridge In Jos (Graphic) / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Goat In Katsina

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73