Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:43 AM

What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) (47350 Views)

Lifeless Body Of A 14-year-old Boy Found Hanging In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Picture Of Army Men's Who killed Leo in Owerri IMO State / Lady Dies After Childbirth After Evil Men Did This To Her Father's Gate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
faste:
So you are exonerating the military guys ..are they saint?

No I'm not.... I just wouldn't believe that they can be this low... I'd believe easily that a police man would do this...

So if this is what the military is doing... then we don't security in this country....

Everyone should be properly armed to protect themselves...
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 6:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
faste:
It is like you just landed from the moon.. u dey this country?

Yes, and I am not exposed to experiencing this acts around me...

Where I stay, you don't intimidate people, because you don't know who you're intimidating...
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 6:50pm On Oct 14, 2021
WhatCanIsay:

You still doubt? It seems you live a very sheltered life, it is well sha.

You really don't know how bad the NA has denigrated themselves. There is no honour and prestige in the Nigeria Army.

Maybe you are in one European country sounding this your unbelief. Hold tightly to your innocence.

If this is what they've doing... then we are no more safe...
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2021
2braithe:

You high on something?

How will fake soldiers take someone to a guard room?
How can fake soldiers access guard room in a military base??

You probably quoted me after the op edited his original quote to include the information....
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2021
Iamvetlander:

I get your point, but these men took us to the guard room some of the personal on duty recognized then when they brought us in.

Where in calabar did this happen.... I could call a few people to get things done...
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 6:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
Simdyofficial:
you say what No trained wah Seems like u Neva jam sojo before

Lol....

The soljas that I have jammed are really smart and intelligent...
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Truvelisback(m): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Those guys aren't Army, they are impersonators and theives.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 6:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
HeyCorleone:

Nigerians doing everything. Jesus.

Someone has narrated his experience to you. Now, he did not tag you or force you to comment. You can just skip it for the good of humanity. Not doubt the OP or make him sound insane. No one cares if you’ve lived in a barracks or anything. No one bloody cares.

This is this guy’s experience and he is speaking as far as he knows. If you don’t believe him, kindly leave this thread and get out. Stop making him sound stupid.

What happened to him is something the Nigerian Army would do 100%. I have seen similar reports on Twitter and even real life accounts. I don’t know why you people hold the Nigerian Army in high esteem. There is totally nothing admirable about them. This does not mean all of them act this way. But some do and the OP encountered such people today. He needs help, not people who would doubt his story or ask a million irrelevant questions.

The op quoted the same post to relay the information about the guardroom experience...

It wasn't there on his original message..... He edited it to provide this info...

Learn to make a point without insults...

ok?
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 6:58pm On Oct 14, 2021
nick50:
..baba talk another thing ,the ones that shoot unarmed endsars protesters at lekki tollgate are wat? Boys scout I guess

I am not taking excuses for the military....
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:00pm On Oct 14, 2021
Angelfrost:

Once upon a time the police and even SARS were actually mostly cultured and highly professional...

Times are changing sir... Even the churches and mosques have declined in value and virtue.

I swear.... God just forsake this country
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Goalnaldo:
you must be new in nigeria cause this stuff happens regularly. I see them often on twitter.

Probably because, I don't get to experience them or see them more often around..
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
Theunbothered:

It's only in Nigeria we see this nonsense, we even have soldiers proudly going on camera to say they do yahoo.

Hmmmm
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:02pm On Oct 14, 2021
busterr:

Oga if you have nothing meaningful to say just keep quiet.
He's telling you they're military men and you're still saying nonsense.
Nigerian army do worse things than this. Maybe you're one of them.

The op quoted the same post to relay the information about the guardroom experience...

It wasn't there on his original message..... He edited it to provide this info...

ok?
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
GorillaApp:

He said they took him to their guard room, I guess you didn't see that. Which civilian can take someone to the guard room?

I have seen worse behavior from military boys in igbudu market where a stewpid soidier boy shoot at a spot on the ground in between a lady's leg. An unarmed girl that sells in the market.
They even wanted to beat her mother too!

When the case was reported, they quickly shielded him and quickly redeployed him.

I just dey wait for something to happen. As we say it in warri, If any body do any how, he go see any how!
Dia cup go soon full. Be there supporting and doubting.

ok?
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
Nigeriadondie:

Stupid reasoning. U don’t know these beasts and how low they have sunk

ok?
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2021
fred04:

Oga, with this your statements, it shows that you are not in Nigeria or you are one of them

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:07pm On Oct 14, 2021
Favfables:

Oga that's the more reason he should take action asap, that way military guys will be conscious where they keep their uniforms...

And even if the name tag is traced and it isn't them, the owners of the uniform should still be punished...

Every military man out there is responsible for his uniform, his guns and ammunition's, allowing any of those things fall into the wrong hands is carelessness and a careless soldier should be punished...

Never said he shouldn't take actions...
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
Omodua:
Didn't you read him that they took him to Military Guardroom? What have Cultists/Civilians got to do with Military Guardroom at early hours of the day?

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by GorillaApp(m): 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

ok?
Its clear now. I didn't insult you dude but if you feel slighted, then i apologize
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:11pm On Oct 14, 2021
InvestorRicky:

I pray this happens to you or any of ur love one so u stop acting silly. Not less than 90% of Nigerian soldiers are criminals & touts who don't know their left or right & how military in sane societies should operates.

You're frustrated.....

I could be your relative and you're my loved one and this your prayer will in turn be your portion ..
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2021
paskal16:
shut up abeg
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:13pm On Oct 14, 2021
GorillaApp:

Its clear now. I didn't insult you dude but if you feel slighted, then i apologize

Ok man...
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Iamvetlander(m): 7:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

Where in calabar did this happen.... I could call a few people to get things done...

Ebrutu Sir.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by yanabasee2: 7:21pm On Oct 14, 2021
Iamvetlander:

Ebrutu Sir.

Ok..
will speak with someone...
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by asobo1: 7:23pm On Oct 14, 2021
It's always good to have a senior military officers contact. Someone who can pick your call at anytime. I pray not to experience such but the moment the said I should call a family member, e go shock dem say na person not below the rank of a Colonel na him I go call. Cowards won't can't stand Bandits but harass innocent civilians

Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Iamvetlander(m): 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2021
yanabasee2:

Ok..

will speak with someone...

Thank you so much Sir
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 14, 2021
tonididdy:

He should forget the civilian.
He was just the receiving tool... He must have being threatened into receiving the money and cashing it out.
I know you didn't think of this but that's the truth
Or he might have been an accomplice one of the soldiers might be his brother
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Bunmhi(f): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
That's Nigerian Army for you. They always behave like God.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by mccloud224(m): 10:20pm On Oct 14, 2021
Ben Ayade joining APC heralded all this Fulani and Army nonsense. When I predicted this months ago, who cared to listen?

Cross river has been sold out to the north.

End of.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by rickydechamp: 2:31am On Oct 15, 2021
Iamvetlander:

No Sir
Then go to the HQ at the barrack & report your case with your proof & receipts of withdrawal & try make friends with any commission officers in the military. If you know any of the name of the culprits, it will be very helpful too
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by debetmx(m): 7:20am On Oct 15, 2021
Iamvetlander:

I am right here now.

I'm really sorry about the absurd situation you went through in the hands of these animals.

I bet you, nothing will happen to the animals. The army will only discipline them if your father or relative is a senior commissioned army officer.

Look at the case of the lady corper who was dehumanized by a fellow female and made a report, the brigade unit never made an attempt to investigate the case less discipline the officer until a video sufficed.

Watch the oputa panel on YouTube and listen to how army officers dehumanized their fellow junior officers and civilians. Till today NOBODY has been punished.

Fela's mother was thrown down by soldiers and kalakuta republic burnt down and the certificate of occupancy revoked by the government.

Las las, they go say dem be unknown soldiers.
Re: What Army Men Did To A Fellow Nairalander In Calabar (graphic Pictures) by Jumbojnr(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2021
Tomahawk99:
Login to your account and download your transaction statement, you will need it.
Make a police report that you were robbed by men in military uniform and forced to transfer funds to that account.
Send a copy of the report to CPD (a Dept in CBN) with the account details they will order the bank to freeze the account.
If you get the person with the account he will provide his co-thugs in uniform.

Hello boss
Aws cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Youths And Herdsman Clash In Delta. 6 Herdsmen Escape Death, 8 Cows Killed / Names And Photos Of The Victims Of Owo Massacre / The Thieves Who Stole My Iphone (pics included)