Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Nairaland / General (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (19037 Views)

Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:41am On Aug 18, 2022
"Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:57pm On Aug 18, 2022
Registration still ongoing, get trained today, you can still become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:12pm On Aug 22, 2022
You can still become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:32am On Aug 24, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2022
"You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing and falling over.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:23am On Aug 27, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Kreddy: 4:57am On Aug 28, 2022
Skillsnigeria:
NEVER GIVE UP!

What makes great men and women, I've asked myself over again, done my research and one word that keeps coming up is 'consistency'.
You hear things like "I kept fighting", "I kept showing up", "I kept doing it".

Friends, it doesn't matter what level you are now in whatever you are doing, never give up.
It might look like nothing now but if you don't back down it will surely culminate into something.

It might take time, Yes! But keep fighting, learn news way to do one thing. Be diverse and always be optimistic.

No one sees you now but HE's always with you. Take comfort in HIS presence and have patience.

One day you'll speak and the whole world will listen!

Good morning great nairalander

Hello and good morning sir. I reside in osun state, please can you link me to a legit freelancers in osun state
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2022
Kreddy:

Hello and good morning sir. I reside in osun state, please can you link me to a legit freelancers in osun state

I don't know any freelancer in osun, I don't think there are freelancer over there. Why not enroll for our professional training and become a freelancer, then you can work from osun
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by isrealakah: 9:35am On Aug 29, 2022
This is a great word of wisdom

1 Like

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:07am On Aug 30, 2022
"It’s not about ideas. It’s about making ideas happen.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:43am On Sep 01, 2022
Happy New Month
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:50pm On Sep 03, 2022
Only few months remain for this year to end, what are you still waiting for, acquire a tangible skills/handwork today and become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:15pm On Sep 04, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:09pm On Sep 05, 2022
"Entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and want to create.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2022
"The only thing worse than starting something and failing… is not starting something.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:42pm On Sep 08, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:37am On Sep 09, 2022
Get Trained Now, you can still become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:09am On Sep 10, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:46pm On Sep 10, 2022
Acquire a tangible skills/handwork today and become your own boss, you can still learn a good skills/handwork from us before this year run out
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:39am On Sep 12, 2022
"The fastest way to change yourself is to hang out with people who are already the way you want to be.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:26pm On Sep 12, 2022
“I don’t look to jump over 7-foot bars — I look for 1-foot bars that I can step over.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:50pm On Sep 15, 2022
"Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:21am On Sep 17, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:58pm On Sep 18, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:09pm On Sep 20, 2022
Get Trained Today
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:09am On Sep 28, 2022
"Embrace what you don’t know, especially in the beginning, because what you don’t know can become your greatest asset. It ensures that you will absolutely be doing things different from everybody else.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2022
Today is the End of September,
Today is the End of Your Sorrows.
Today is the End of Your Pains.
Today is the End of Your Disappointments .
Today is the End of Your Shedding Tears.
Today is the End of Your Barrenness and Failures.
Today is the End of Your Unemployment and Joblessness. Today is the End of
Your Sickness and Afflictions.
Today is the End of Your Stagnation and Hardship.
Today is the End of Your Poverty and Begging.
Today is the End of Every Evil in Your Life and Destiny.
As we Step into the Month of October, Your
Failures will turn to Success Your Sickness into Health, Unemployed to Employment, Barrenness to Fruitfulness, Shame to Glory, Disappointments to Appointment, Sorrows to Joy.You will be Celebrated and Overflow in Perfect Jubilee in Jesus Mighty Name Amen and Amen.
Year of Overflow in Perfect Jubilation.....
Stay Safe in Him!!!!
Enjoy Your Weekend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (25) (Reply)

Nelson Mandela's Grave / Stop Giving Beggars Small, Dirty Money - Alfa Chemistry Tells Nigerians (Video) / Nigerian Presenters And The 'fake' American Accents?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.