Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year - Nairaland / General (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year (18755 Views)

Show The Tangible Progress, Not Your Butts, Reno Omokri Reacts At #10yearschall / What Are Your Regrets For This Year? / Nigerians On Twitter Share The Craziest Thing They've Done This Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:08pm On May 24, 2022
You can still become your own oga this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:42pm On May 24, 2022
Person wey no learn skills/handwork na him sabi oo
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 2:41pm On May 25, 2022
“All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:24am On May 26, 2022
You have to have the courage to follow your dreams because there will always be obstacles you have to face before you reach your dream.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:25pm On May 26, 2022
“Instead of freaking out about these constraints, embrace them. Let them guide you. Constraints drive innovation and force focus. Instead of trying to remove them, use them to your advantage.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:57pm On May 27, 2022
Happy Children's Day
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:34am On May 28, 2022
"Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
Whatever the bad situation right now, it will just pass by, don’t just give up.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:39pm On May 28, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:33am On May 29, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:33pm On May 29, 2022
Registration still ongoing, register now and begin your training immediately
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:41pm On May 30, 2022
“Don’t worry about being successful but work toward being significant and the success will naturally follow.”
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:12pm On May 31, 2022
"True courage is pursing your dream even when everybody else said it's impossible"
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:08pm On May 31, 2022
"Remember why you started.”

Building my business has been grueling, exciting, inspiring and exhausting.

Remembering this words keeps me centered while I struggle
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:47am On Jun 01, 2022
Happy New Month
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 10:11am On Jun 02, 2022
You can still become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:15pm On Jun 02, 2022
"There is nothing more beautiful than someone who goes out of their way to make life beautiful for others.”

A life without a passion has no solid foundation, always remember why you started.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 11:40am On Jun 03, 2022
Today is another Friday, you can still acquire a tangible skills/handwork today and become your own boss this year
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:42am On Jun 04, 2022
"The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.”
:
It inspires me that “doing” takes a lot of hard work but its worth it in the end.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:44pm On Jun 04, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:26pm On Jun 05, 2022
Happy Sunday
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:45pm On Jun 06, 2022
Registration still ongoing
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 5:15pm On Jun 07, 2022
"The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena; whose face is marred with dust and sweat; who strives valiantly, who errs and may fall again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming.”

This words inspires me to continue to move forward and that business as well as life will be filled with set backs, challenges, failures as well as successes.

That there will always be people who get in your way, are negative, and arm chair quarterback from the sidelines, however, they are just a footnote in the lives of the successful
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2022
"You have to believe it before you see it.”

It’s all about faith & believing the evidence that is seen with your heart and not your eyes.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:48pm On Jun 08, 2022
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 7:50am On Jun 09, 2022
"Be so good they can’t ignore you.”

It implies that you should be the best you can so others cannot ignore what you are doing.

Focus on being the best you can and not what your competitors are doing.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 6:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
"Be the change you wish to see in the world.”

This words inspires me because it keeps me grounded and reminds me to stay unique and not do what everyone else in my industry is doing.

What works for someone else may not work for me and this words reminds me to stay true to me if I expect to see a difference in my business and in the impact i make.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by pushng: 3:22am On Jun 10, 2022
����� *100% SATIFICATION GUARANTEE!* ��
Marketing Solutions For Few Business Owner And Online Vendor In Nigeria to Understand your Target Market ,Identify your customers to increase sales,sell More,More Offline and Online .
��
Are You having Issues With Google Ad,Facebook , Instagram or you wish to take advantage of SMS Marketing to trend and reach out to perfect segments in Nigeria?

✍️✍️✍️✍️✍️�
Learn From Basic With Detailed e-Courses (Essential of Marketing, Introduction to Advertising,Ad Psychology,Segmentation targeting and positioning,marketing insights from A to Z 80 concepts every manager needs to know, buyer persona,Geo fencing location based Marketing,search engine marketing ,how to setup Google ad account ,Facebook ad manager account to run a profitable ad on Facebook across Instagram, WhatsApp business catalog Marketing,
Landing page marketing,solution to disabled /restricted issue,re- active your ad account manager Facebook ultimate guide to find profitable customers alternative payment solution to card declined or not verified issues for Nigeria advertiser.and other.
����������️
Did you know that : SMS messages have a *98% Open rate compare to 20% of emails* ,48% of links in text messages are locked vs 2% to if emails and SMS messages have� *209%Higer response rate than phone emails or Facebook..* ����
Are you interested to know more!
����
You need perfect target Market database Contacts
Both business to business and business to consumer leads sms blast !
����
Connect With *Stephen Ayinde*
Founder & Market Intelligence Analyst
At: https://push.com.ng
�️�️�����
For Free Marketing Strategy Call
You'll learn alot after 40 minutes WhatsApp call , containing everything above and below to audit .

We'll give you top line revenue of your digital marketing with few key takeouts to help improve your sales strength away.
Order For All e-Courses Material in single Folder With Fresh Inec 2021/2022 Gsm Phone Numbers database Sorted by streets, Names,Gender,Date of Birth , Occupation ,plus Nigeria elite And Business Contacts From various sectors Like Real estate,schools ,churches, construction, engineering and all work of life up 600,000 Entries For Just Only *N100,000.*
*Limited Slot 48Hours* ..
�����
Or Get Lagos , Ogun,Abuja And Oyo With e-courses folder at Cost of
N65,000..
���️����
Lagos Market Only N50,000.
�����
Abuja Market Only N20,000
��️���
For other Special request call or chat on
https:/2347034641008

Instagram:@campaign.ng
Facebook :airview business School

Regard .
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 3:50pm On Jun 10, 2022
Get Trained Today
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 4:44am On Jun 11, 2022
Never say that you can't do something, or that something seems impossible, or that something can't be done, no matter how discouraging or harrowing it may be; human beings are limited only by what we allow ourselves to be limited by: our own minds. We are each the masters of our own reality; when we become self-aware to this: absolutely anything in the world is possible.

Master yourself, and become king of the world around you. Let no odds, chastisement, exile, doubt, fear, or ANY mental virii prevent you from accomplishing your dreams. Never be a victim of life; be it's conqueror.
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 12:53pm On Jun 11, 2022
Happy Weekend
Re: Acquire A Tangible Skills/handwork Here And Become Your Own Boss This Year by Skillsnigeria: 9:49pm On Jun 11, 2022
Registration still ongoing

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (25) (Reply)

Listening To Frank Edwards' Songs Saved My Life In A Fatal Accident - Lady Says / Most Common Dreams & Nightmares In Every Country (Photos) / Photo: An Undergraduate Of Yabatech Is Missing, Parents Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.