Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests (21387 Views)

Wild Cheers As Peter Obi Attends Soludo’s First Anniversary Event (Video) / Activists Announce Venues For EndSARS Protests Across Nigeria And Abroad / NEC Warns Against End SARS Protests, Lists Actions That Will Be Taken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by FvckAllMods: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Come and shoot us again useless government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Soso990240(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Make police no come kill us for there oo
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by A001: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Nice one
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Pharaohny: 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Soldiers shot at peaceful protesters if ain't believe this then I can't help your generation
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by expertman(m): 11:01am On Oct 14, 2021
Baba I hear you very soon our eyes will be cleared on who Gumi is really is and how he has been supplying bandit Army wears .

timedont:

Don't say what you don't know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by manee2(m): 11:07am On Oct 14, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see a heavy downpour of rain tomorrow, I see the protesters daring the rain to honour the slain victims, I see the event going viral, I see CNN capturing it.

This I have seen.

Don't see from your house, come out

1 Like

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Longman8: 11:08am On Oct 14, 2021
The best we living can do to the dead is to pay tribute annually in memorial of their existence when they were on earth. #Endsarsanniversary
#Wemove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Starz825(m): 11:09am On Oct 14, 2021
aspabay:
Time to celebrate DJWitch lies.

No amount of commemoration will make the lie stand.

They should ensure they bring the families of all the 73 killed to the events.
Are you saying nobody died at all during the protests.....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Sleekfingers: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2021
RichDad1:
So despite all the atrocities of the AKWU SARS, no single event is in holding the SE?
Issokay

Their priorities are Nnamdi kanu, sit at home and the so called innocent unknown Gunmen....
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Kingrefreshed: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2021
naptu2:
Several activists, led by Omoyele Sowore, have announced a line up of activities to mark the first anniversary of the End SARS protests. The activities include:

Friday, October 15th, 2021: Jumat Service at Jumaat Suadr Central Mosque, beside MRS Filling Station (by the pedestrian bridge), Ojota, Lagos.

Saturday, October 16th, 2021: Traditional rites. Time: 12pm-3pm at the New Africa Shrine, Number 2 NERDC Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

Sunday, October 17th, 2021: Church service at Logos Christian Centre, Number 46 Ibijoke Street, off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oluyole Bus Stop, Oregun, Lagos.

They also plan to hold an event on Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 at the Lekki Toll Plaza.

However, The Lagos State Police Command has warned against any form of protest in the state.

Events are also going to take place in other states to mark the anniversary.

Buhari is Terrorist! End Buhari!!!
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by helinues: 11:12am On Oct 14, 2021
jojofola:

Oga rest

Funnily, your likes are good in hiding behind their keyboards and be inciting gullible ones.

Why not join the protest tomorrow and update us later

Eish

2 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Godispeace: 11:13am On Oct 14, 2021
if dem born una papa well , make u ediots near Lekki Toll Gate , Bunch of ediots shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
endsarrrs:
E N D S A R S

2 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by helinues: 11:14am On Oct 14, 2021
Starz825:

Was Shot fired during the Sham Immigration recruitment under GEJ that killed some Nigerian youths?

People died during the Lekki protest even before the last one but there was nothing like massacre..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Godispeace: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2021
u are a big f0ol , if dem born ur papa well near lekki tool gate , pig !!!!!
FalseProphet1:
I see a heavy downpour of rain tomorrow, I see the protesters daring the rain to honour the slain victims, I see the event going viral, I see CNN capturing it.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Theunbothered: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2021
expertman:
Good . But investigation shows that Nigeria Military ain't the ones who shot at people at Lekki.

It's Gumi people with FG support .

Which yeye investigation?
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Godispeace: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Ojikutumomiage:
We moved, did we?
They moved, they did.

We fleeced, didn't we?
We bled, we did.

20th,10th of '20, one thing embarassed
The monster in us is still existing lipsrsealed
We're in Shadows shadowing.

1 Like

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Kingrefreshed: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2021
Godispeace:

Terrorist calm down! Your blood will keep boiling till you die. Go and commit suicide a$$hole.

Buhari is a Terrorist and Bazt@rd including you and all your likes.

We will be there and we will defeat you dirty Uncircumcised animals from the North

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Godispeace: 11:16am On Oct 14, 2021
jojofola:

Oga rest
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Godispeace: 11:17am On Oct 14, 2021
Tonyspecial:
Ok
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Oceemo(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2021
People wey lost they Papa and Mama abi brother and sister make them near there Na Obituary we read stupid political activist. Like he was part of d protest. Idiots

1 Like

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by AOgundipe3: 11:18am On Oct 14, 2021
I will be there live...
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by DeBigFab(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2021
If a LIE is told a million times, it can never change to truth. LTG massacre was a fat LIE. SOWEREY is looking for dollar donations while muguns will go and chop koboko at LTG.

3 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by aspabay(m): 11:18am On Oct 14, 2021
Starz825:

Are you saying 77 ghosts were killed, no names, na familes?

The poster even said thousands killed, this lie is too much na.

Una be mumu ni?

3 Likes

Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by yahmohy27: 11:19am On Oct 14, 2021
naptu2:
More.
Who are these people champion this useless event?
Must we celebrate everything in Nigeria, if you have money to spend for unnecessary events give it out for poor ,hungry ones and not on useless events like this trying to to cause more hardship to some people either directly or indirectly,
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by ensamy(m): 11:22am On Oct 14, 2021
This is for Afonjas , every igbo man will definitely stay away from any form of ENDSARS event.
Igbos have Thier own problems affecting the South East. So make una carry una ENDSARS Wahala go. grin grin grin grin Last last anything happens they will still say it's igbos in ENDSARS that did it. Igbos have nothing to do with all this.
People were fooled before in the ENDSARS nonsense and can't be fool again the second time. We are for a peaceful and prosperous Nigeria led by PMB.
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by ogododo: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2021
naptu2:
Several activists, led by Omoyele Sowore, have announced a line up of activities to mark the first anniversary of the End SARS protests. The activities include:

Friday, October 15th, 2021: Jumat Service at Jumaat Suadr Central Mosque, beside MRS Filling Station (by the pedestrian bridge), Ojota, Lagos.

Saturday, October 16th, 2021: Traditional rites. Time: 12pm-3pm at the New Africa Shrine, Number 2 NERDC Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos.

Sunday, October 17th, 2021: Church service at Logos Christian Centre, Number 46 Ibijoke Street, off Kudirat Abiola Way, Oluyole Bus Stop, Oregun, Lagos.

They also plan to hold an event on Wednesday, October 20th, 2021 at the Lekki Toll Plaza.

However, The Lagos State Police Command has warned against any form of protest in the state.

Events are also going to take place in other states to mark the anniversary.

We moveeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Free food go dey.
Re: Activists Announce Events To Mark The First Anniversary Of The End SARS Protests by Afomusa: 11:22am On Oct 14, 2021
May God be with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senators Fight Over State Of Nation Address / Fulani Herdsmen Attacking Nigerians Are From Senegal & Mali - Northern Governors / I Don't Have Dual Nationality - Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.