Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) (45710 Views)

"Tell That Boy" Tinubu Blasts Governor Emmanuel Udom / Wike Calls Obaseki A Serial Betrayer, Appologises To Oshiomole / MURIC Blasts Governor Wike For Declaring Rivers Christian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by JPkutta(m): 3:15pm On Oct 14, 2021
Somebody please help this FFK guy with food. What meaningful contribution has this guy done even to the country or any political party. Obansanjo already defined his personality....

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by suffering: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2021
The soap opera continues. People call WWE and BBNaija fake yet follow these men’s shenanigans which utilize the same hackneyed plots. Nigerians can never have sense.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ostartruth: 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
I beg and give am one plate of fufu and that soup wey dey draw make person hear word. nye nye nye nye nye See in mouth
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by UncommonLogic: 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
2 former demi gods of the delusional reta@ded brainwashed IPIG terrorist monkeys.
Fani crack head is now hated by IPIGS for joining APC. Wike Is hated for going against the IPIG terrorists in oyingbo. Who they go come support now?
Confusion in the IPIG terrorist camp.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:24pm On Oct 14, 2021
ddippset:
grin

You're very wrong there.

As much as I detest FFK and think that he's a rumour monger, an irresponsible and incredible personality, I admit his eloquence is a strong asset that he has. And then I must admit that he is a very courageous man.
He has had no immunity for many years and he has insulted and gone agaisbt every president from Obj to Gej to PMB.

How many people are courageous like that.? Wike only talks against Buhari because he has immunity.
The day Wike steps down as governor we shall all see him go mute.

Mouth for Mouth, Wike cannot stand FFK any time and any place.

FFK never went against OBJ while he was in office.
He only went against GEJ for a while after which he joined the campaign team. Besides, GEJ was never famous for arresting critics.
As for Buhari, FFK was just doing eyeservice. He was under the protection of the cabal led by late Kyari. So he knew nothing was going to happen to him.
It should not surprised you that barely a year after Kyari and Funtua's demise, he had jumped back to APC.
There's no courage there. He's just playing his cards right and swimming with the tide

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by highchief1: 3:26pm On Oct 14, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRh0XYvvCkI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CU_8fZPIXxt/?utm_medium=copy_link

look at ffk,look at this small boy,hungry man that couldn’t pay his bills.a self acclaimed politician that cannot win his ward.look at this drug addict that can’t manage his home.I wish wike will give me the permission to go and beat up this dullard in Abj.show no get size?wike is talking this man is talking

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by wolebest: 3:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
APC don't need this FFK guy in their fold......... he is a foodddy, he has started running his mouth. Abeg make Governor Wike serve him one projects to commission.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Superwave16320: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2021
Abfinest007:
I laugh cuz wike will teach him a lesson

Wike will teach lesson cos that is how he does when it comes to your lilly livered father ba ?!
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by nedekid: 3:41pm On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
FFK has a running mouth. grin
Someone should tell him not to try Rivers State politicians because those ones are powerful thugs, ex-cultists and ex-militants. grin cheesy
He will be shouting from afar.
He is too smart to visit SS naa, certainly he will not want to swim with the fishes. grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 3:43pm On Oct 14, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

He only went against GEJ for a while after which he joined the campaign team. Besides, GEJ was never famous for arresting critics.
As for Buhari, FFK was just doing eyeservice. He was under the protection of the cabal led by late Kyari. So he knew nothing was going to happen to him.
It should not surprised you that barely a year after Kyari and Funtua's demise, he had jumped back to APC.
There's no courage there. He's just playing his cards right and swimming with the tide
On record, No man born of a woman has dished out more insults and demeaning and dehumanizing words against President Buhari than FFK.

So do you mean that Abba Kyari was protecting FFK but couldn't get him to stop insulting Buhari who was his boss and employer.

Does this assertion even add up?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by nedekid: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2021
ddippset:
grin

You're very wrong there.

As much as I detest FFK and think that he's a rumour monger, an irresponsible and incredible personality, I admit his eloquence is a strong asset that he has. And then I must admit that he is a very courageous man.
He has had no immunity for many years and he has insulted and gone agaisbt every president from Obj to Gej to PMB.

How many people are courageous like that.? Wike only talks against Buhari because he has immunity.
The day Wike steps down as governor we shall all see him go mute.

Mouth for Mouth, Wike cannot stand FFK any time and any place.
I agree with your last paragraph, Afterall Fani's asset is his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by mandax: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
FFK has returned to his clannish Yoruba way.

The first statements he made here must throw any well- meaning Nigerian off from listening to his video any further.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by nedekid: 3:45pm On Oct 14, 2021
ddippset:
On record, No man born of a woman has dished out more insults and demeaning and dehumanizing words against President Buhari than FFK.

So do you mean that Abba Kyari was protecting FFK but couldn't get him to stop insulting Buhari who was his boss and employer.

Does this assertion even add up?
Abba was his God father.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by AmuEbule: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2021
wallstreetnews:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRh0XYvvCkI

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CU_8fZPIXxt/?utm_medium=copy_link

I am not a fan of Wike but there’s nothing FFK will call Wike is going to be a 1000 times more than the joke he FFK is.
If you want to catch the rat named ffk. Pls do the following:
Have a cook out and invite him.
He will sing and sing until you tell him to stop.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by lereinter(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
eshcol:
I dey wait Wike epic clap back. I trust my governor, he go respond grin

If wike should respond then he's equally stupid

Respond to a cursed fellow like ffk
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2021
Grayoso:

They are not. Wike is a far better human being and man than FFK in my opinion. Call Wike what you will but at least he has conviction and stands for something. Good or bad.

What does FFK stand for other than hypocrisy and grovelling sycophancy that keeps him in supply of 'food'. Abeg FFK is just an unprincipled hungry man.

Wike became governor by strength of his character. FFK's highest position was Minister of Aviation that OBJ 'dashed the unfit joker because of his family name.

Don't compare Wike and FFK abeg.
Wike became governor by strength of Patience Jonathan.

Without PEJ, Wike would not be governor of Rivers state.

Stop acting like he was/is a god who didn't kiss asss to get to where he is.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 3:49pm On Oct 14, 2021
nedekid:

Abba was his God father.
i agree but no one can tell me that Kyari didn't try to prevail upon him to stop attacking and insulting Buhari.
He obviously refused!

The man insulted Buhari per second per second despite his numerous EFCC cases.

We all don't like his unstable and uncouth character but let's tell ourselves the truth, the man has 2 things;

Mouth and Courage.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ddippset(m): 3:53pm On Oct 14, 2021
lereinter:

If wike should respond then he's equally stupid

Respond to a cursed fellow like ffk
Why won't Wike respond?

Wike never fails to respond to anyone and anything. Amaechi, Ayade, Uzodinma, Ortom, Umahi and many others.
He is equally garrulous..

Abi has he met more than his match?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by And9: 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Why do i sense slight fear... Just a little, in his utterances? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by seunayantokun(m): 3:55pm On Oct 14, 2021
Buhari's new recruit has started work.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by ndidibabe(f): 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
SmartPolician:
FFK has a running mouth. grin
Someone should tell him not to try Rivers State politicians because those ones are powerful thugs, ex-cultists and ex-militants. grin cheesy
I tell you...
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by perestroika19: 3:56pm On Oct 14, 2021
Agboriotejoye:

He actually insulted OBJ persistently until he was made , at first instance, an adviser, then a minister later on
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by 8stargeneral: 3:57pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wike just invite him for a lunch and he will change his topic
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by rolams(m): 4:01pm On Oct 14, 2021
Shameless man! Stomach infrastructure ambassador!!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Oju4190: 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2021
Na wa ooo.....The table has turn
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by itsme01: 4:08pm On Oct 14, 2021
The confidence in his talk, and how he abandoned a court case, shows APC are fully backing him
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by prizeless(m): 4:16pm On Oct 14, 2021
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by nedekid: 4:19pm On Oct 14, 2021
ddippset:
i agree but no one can tell me that Kyari didn't try to prevail upon him to stop attacking and insulting Buhari.
He obviously refused!

The man insulted Buhari per second per second despite his numerous EFCC cases.

We all don't like his unstable and uncouth character but let's tell ourselves the truth, the man has 2 things;

Mouth and Courage.
Yes oh. His mouth is on another level. The courage nko? These guys always have one coded godfather in the villa that will always save their ass, no matter what. Even if they yab the highest office holder.
Eg, those days for one current billionaire (who made one young actress his little wife), his man in the villa was Andy. No matter what happened then, as far as naija concern, just 1 call to the villa and the matter was dropped. Ofcourse Andy was objs most trusted aid. He practically ran the country.
In ffks side, did he not win all the cases in court(not ordinary naa). Last last efcc lawyers wount follow with dilegent prosecution.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by AsawanaDgreat: 4:22pm On Oct 14, 2021
Wike will reply him as at when due
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Redpill666: 4:29pm On Oct 14, 2021
Femi Fani Kayode has been given food to fight the only voice of the SS. It is very dangerous for Femi Kayode to find the need to put Yorubas and SS at Loggerheads.

He is being used by the Fulanis to scatter Southern Nigeria. He betrayed the Igbos, married their woman and use those women to gain access to Kanu and betrayed him.

Now he wants to fight Wike and also rubbish the SS, just to ensure that the SOuthern Nation is not united. It is very dangerous.

If SS stops the flow of oil and gas, then it is over. I understand the Fulani has the army, but what if the SS decides to go suicidal.

In suicide war, people will strap bombs on anything and blow up pipelines in such a way that they are irreparable.

I see hardship in Nigeria. What ever you can do now, get the money and keep it safe. It is about to get hot.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by nzeobi(m): 4:32pm On Oct 14, 2021
dapolaw:
Oga, Tinubu and Buhari never changed parties, go and face your Wike and leave these ones out of your predicament.

Oga buhari changed parties same as tinubu,say what you know
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Governor Wike, Calls Him A Tyrant & Bully (Video) by Redpill666: 4:34pm On Oct 14, 2021
Femi is just stupid, I could not listen all he said. Does not know how to talk. Tomorrow someone else may offer him rice when the money he will make in APC is finished.

Very stupid person. I do not know if he realizes how stupid people think he is

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque / Supplementary Polls: APC, PDP Battle For Sokoto, Ganduje Leads In Kano / 'if There’s No Electricity, It’s Not President Buhari’s Fault' - Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.